PDA

View Full Version : Need help with coding a layout.

Snorpower
08-06-2007, 03:49 PM
Hiya!

I'm the owner of a Swedish Habbo-fansite called sancke.se. I got a really nice design and I can't code it - no one that I know can code it.

So I'm wondering if someone nice here on Habboxforum can code my layout for me.

Write something in this thread if you will code my layout for free.
If you want a text that says you coded my site, just say that to me and i'll fix it. :)

If you will code it you have to code it for free...

Yours,
Snorpower @ UK and SE

Mentor
08-06-2007, 07:01 PM
Hey, well would you mind if i took a look at the layout? If it looks reasonably easy to code, id be happy to do it for you, for just a backlink :)

Code will be tested in IE6/7, firefox and opera. Should be xhtml/css valid also :)

Snorpower
09-06-2007, 09:00 AM
Hey, well would you mind if i took a look at the layout? If it looks reasonably easy to code, id be happy to do it for you, for just a backlink :)

Code will be tested in IE6/7, firefox and opera. Should be xhtml/css valid also :)

Hiya again :P

Ok, thx. But I don't think it's easy to code but take a look at it.. www.sancke.se/test/layout.html. If you can code it I want you to code all boxes and I need you to code so I can put more blue links on the logo and that they can be grey when someone click on them..

Yours,
Snorpower @ UK & SE

Mashi
09-06-2007, 06:08 PM
- This Could Easily Be Riped -

Mentor
09-06-2007, 08:04 PM
Who cares, its not like any one who ripps it will get very far. The reason not many active rippers use the forum is becuse they almost always get found out within a very short time span and shuned from the forum.

Heinous
09-06-2007, 11:57 PM
- This Could Easily Be Riped -
You're fully aware it's A LOT easier to rip a coded layout, right?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!