PDA

View Full Version : What 360 game to get?

skins
09-06-2007, 07:50 AM
Im hoping to get a new game any ideas?
I was looking at Spiderman.

Energizer
09-06-2007, 08:27 AM
Colin McRae DiRT is out on the 19th.

Saints Row, Rainbow Six: Vegas, Crackdown.

Breakfloor
09-06-2007, 08:32 AM
Elder scrolls4: oblivion is the best game i have EVER played. lasts for ever unlike saints row, rainbow six and crackdown. crackdown is the shortest game i have ever played. dont get dead rising. its fun but its the same OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Nick-
09-06-2007, 08:34 AM
Spidermans pretty good if youre into the Marvel series. Its good fun to swing around NYC as red suited spidey and beat the living daylights out of villains and gang members as black suited spidey. :P

Crackdown is also great fun, I found it had a long life span because theres so much messing around to do on it after the main campaign. Like creating car bombs using innocent civlians, or positioning ramp trucks on top of buildings or high places so that you can jump off them and do flips and such :D

Minstrels
09-06-2007, 09:23 AM
If you haven't got Gears Of War get that but I think you may have that. Spiderman 3 is good, Saints Row is good not to sure about Oblivion i didn't really like it...

burton-x
09-06-2007, 09:33 AM
I got Oblivion for the PC and was awesome, so 360 im guessing will be even better.
Crackdown is fun what I have played.
PRO EVO 6 BASICALLY YOU NEED TO GET xx

Neil
09-06-2007, 10:35 AM
Oblivion is a must get, in my opinion it's the only 360 game with amazing graphics and excellent gameplay, lasts a while if you don't play all the time, it only took me a week to complete all the main stuff (main quest and guilds) but it'll probably take you longer who knows

Crackdown is also an awesome game, once you beat the main campaign there is tons more that you can do and it never seems to get boring

Saints Row if you like GTA, I love Saints Row but it's too short :P

TDU if you like driving, it's good fun, takes a long time to do some stuff though, like missions where you need to deliever a car, if you wanna perfect it then it could take up to 10 mins because you normally have to drive like 20 miles, but it's still a good game

Virtua Tennis 3, I only played the demo but it's a really fun game, one I'll deffinatly buy soon in the future :P

Shadowrun if you like FPS shooters with a slight bit of tacticalness lol, fun to play, easy to get used too, you get magic, 4 races to play as, quite a lot of guns and certain pieces of technology to make your character stronger or just generally better

If you want tactical third person shooter then Gears of War, not my type of game but the story is awesome, a lot of people like the multiplayer so maybe you will

CrazyColaist
09-06-2007, 11:06 AM
perfect dark zero.

Bef
09-06-2007, 11:07 AM
PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN !!

You
09-06-2007, 11:20 AM
PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN !!
Lol that owns :D

Energizer
09-06-2007, 11:29 AM
TDU if you like driving, it's good fun, takes a long time to do some stuff though, like missions where you need to deliever a car, if you wanna perfect it then it could take up to 10 mins because you normally have to drive like 20 miles, but it's still a good game

yh, tdu is a great game. it took me like 120 hours play to get 1000 on it, most of the stuff is relatively easy to do, except some of the missions. and the car delivery missions can really **** you off tbh.

You
09-06-2007, 11:34 AM
yh, tdu is a great game. it took me like 120 hours play to get 1000 on it, most of the stuff is relatively easy to do, except some of the missions. and the car delivery missions can really **** you off tbh.
So can the drifters :P

Fez
09-06-2007, 12:15 PM
Wait for Kane And Lynch : Dead Men

chips
09-06-2007, 12:25 PM
Gears of war, Rainbow Six Vages, Oblivion, Crackdown, Ghost recon are all top games

best online is prob Ghost recon but there all very good online games (apart from oblivion)

Crackdown is short but you can have endless fun just messing about and the online is fun

Oblivion will take you for ever to complete in full and its a great game all the way

Rainbow Six is a realistic shooter if you like this kind of thing get this i think it better then Ghost Recon which is a simler game

Gears of War is the best game out there for next gen best looks gamplay and sound bit short but the online more than makes up for it but its a violent shooter which you might not like

lil mention for Guitar Hero 2 as well

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!