PDA

View Full Version : Check out the music i make!

DJ-Louis
09-06-2007, 10:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/djlouis1

This is the link where i post my music

Most of it is techno,rave

Check it out<3

Swastika
09-06-2007, 10:54 AM
Work on your scratching techniques.

burton-x
09-06-2007, 11:05 AM
Last.FM for the win... :l

DJ-Louis
09-06-2007, 11:11 AM
Yeah, Scarachting is a bit dodgey but the other songs are ok just uploaded new one(L)

English
09-06-2007, 11:46 AM
That has to be some of the worst scratching I've heard in my life. Do you use decks or are you a computer DJ? If you are a computer DJ, what programme do you use? Sounds like your using something like VirtualDJ to be honest. You have got completely the wrong sound, in some parts it sounds alright but then you just mess those good parts up with what seems a random effect.

That was Darren Styles - Save Me but(in the first song, not featuring "DJ Staffo") you've either changed the pitch or used a remix with different vocals. And it sounds like you've remixed another song into it, not quite sure which 1 though. Also in both of your songs you have used the same song, but possibly a remixed version in the 1 that hasnt got "DJ Staffo" in it. Not a great idea really, you should try to experiment with different songs and get a feel for different vibes. In your songs you say(or computer generize it to say)"DJ Louis" a lot which sounds like a complete rip/copy of DJ Cammy. Again, it's not good to copy DJs, sure take influence off some DJs around past and present but don't completely copy them. Whilst listening to this and typing this I am pretty appauled at how much you change the frequency, I think it makes the song sound really really tacky. And stopping and starting between songs(like you did around 3:20 on the song with "DJ Staffo") is not a good sign atall.

Having said this, I think you have a good chance at making a good song, you just need to realise what sounds tacky/crap and find good effects to use at certain times. Remember; timing is crucial.

DJ-Louis
09-06-2007, 11:49 AM
Thank's for your feedback<3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!