PDA

View Full Version : Annoying (Runecrafting)

Aeiou
09-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Well, I am a pure mage and I need loads of runes, so I make my own. It's not too bad getting rune essences, in Varrock it's easy, but then making certain runes you must walk far away. Say, the mind runes, you have to walk far. Isn't there a way to mass carry them, or a closer place?

Is there any banks pretty close to the place making mind runes? Apart from Faldor or whatever the name is. Air runes are not too bad, there's a place right close.

Thank, may the force be with thee.

kyle♥
09-06-2007, 04:38 PM
Between Goblin Village and Dwarven Mountain.

You can always find a world for mind running. If there is such world. Maybe it's just airs, laws and nats.

Aeiou
09-06-2007, 04:43 PM
Hm, I know it's there, but I mean are there any really close banks?

kyle♥
09-06-2007, 04:49 PM
Well it depends, do you go to varrock bank or falador bank?
And if it's too far just buy the minds runes. They aint even costly.

[Chris]
09-06-2007, 04:51 PM
Pouches

http://www.uploadz.co.uk/479pouches.png

explains it all

Aeiou
09-06-2007, 05:08 PM
Pouches

http://www.uploadz.co.uk/479pouches.png

explains it all
Dude, that's good where do I get the big one? :P

[Chris]
09-06-2007, 05:24 PM
http://www.uploadz.co.uk/569abyssmonst.png

The Abyssal monsters can also be found in an Abyssal Region accessible only through the use of the Fairy Ring Teleportation Network. The Fairy Code "ALR" will take travelers to an area in which all of the Abyssal monsters are present. However, in this environment, there is no multi-combat, and you do not become skulled or lose your prayer on entry.

Pouches can be obtained as drops from these monsters in either of their locations and allow you to carry many Rune Essence in them. The bigger the size of the pouch, the higher the Runecrafting skill that is needed to use them. You can only have one pouch of each size. Over time your pouches degrade, causing them to turn a dark color and carry less essence. If this happens talk to the Dark Wizard in the centre of the abyss; you do not need to bring your pouches with you when repairing them, his magic extends to your bank. He will also return your Small Pouch if you've lost it. The Abyssal monsters also drop Elemental Talismans which can be used to access the Air, Water, Earth and Fire Altars. These talismans can't be crafted into Tiaras or used to bind runes.

Source - Www.tip.it

Aeiou
09-06-2007, 05:39 PM
Cheers. I might just be lazy and buy one. Heh.

Duffie246
09-06-2007, 05:45 PM
[quote=Bored;3584317]
The Fairy Code "ALR"
Ya the Fair Codes sometimes stand for the place
E.g.
ALR = AbyssaL Rift

Aeiou
09-06-2007, 05:49 PM
Ya the Fair Codes sometimes stand for the place
E.g.
ALR = AbyssaL Rift
Ohh, ok thanks. :)

kyle♥
09-06-2007, 06:22 PM
You need to have done the task that the zammy mage gives you and for the biggest pouch you need 75 RC.

How much are 1k minds, I'll buy you them?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!