PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun

Pyroka
09-06-2007, 04:31 PM
Hey guys,

Since my birthday is this Monday, and I was going to get Shadowrun with my money from my birthday... Would you reccomend the game? This is to people who have played the game btw, I don't need any 'Ave seen it an it luks gud' k? Thanks :)

Oh and Forza 2, is that decent for a guy who has PGR3, likes NFS & hates most sims? Thank you!

Neil
09-06-2007, 04:38 PM
I like that game, I wont get it yet though xD going to try get Guitar Hero 2 download the demo and try it out

You
09-06-2007, 04:52 PM
Ave seen it an it luks gud.

Nick-
09-06-2007, 05:23 PM
Ave seen it an it luks gud.
Theres always one :P

Download the Forza 2 demo from the marketplace, from what I gathered from the demo you'll like it if you liked PGR

Josh-H
09-06-2007, 06:09 PM
I downloaded the shadowrun demo and really didn't like it. Forza motorsport 2 is a simulator so its fairly high concentration. Try the demo.

Neil
09-06-2007, 06:09 PM
Theres always one :P

Download the Forza 2 demo from the marketplace, from what I gathered from the demo you'll like it if you liked PGR

Yea Forza 2 is cool xD I have the first Forza, that had really good graphics considering it was only an xbox game

Axel
09-06-2007, 06:13 PM
My friend won't shut up about it, must be good.

kano
09-06-2007, 07:18 PM
its pretty good, i brought it yestday, it is a good game but not alot of my friends play it now since forza came out so i cant really comment on the oneline side of things.
if u like run and gun games then this game is for you.
if u dont like serious racing games steer clear of forza completely

Azul
09-06-2007, 11:36 PM
im a gow nut, and shadowrun has made me put that down, it's awesome. guns and magic what a combo, seriously get this game! if you wanan get it cheapish, you can go yo blockbuster and trade a game in along with a tenner n get it!

Nick-
10-06-2007, 08:40 AM
I was a little tempted to buy it myself actually, but I'm not the biggest GOW fan, in fact I havent picked it up since I completed the campaign and played a few online matches last month.
If youre not a fan of GOW would you say that Shadowrun would be worth buying? Are there any similarities in gameplay, controls, weapons etc?

Azul
10-06-2007, 11:30 AM
I was a little tempted to buy it myself actually, but I'm not the biggest GOW fan, in fact I havent picked it up since I completed the campaign and played a few online matches last month.
If youre not a fan of GOW would you say that Shadowrun would be worth buying? Are there any similarities in gameplay, controls, weapons etc?

No. No similarites at all. I mentioned GOW because no other game apart from Shadowrun has made me put it down since release.

Nick-
10-06-2007, 11:48 AM
Excellent, I'll probably go out and buy it at some point tomorrow along with the Hot Fuzz DVD ;)

Neil
10-06-2007, 11:49 AM
Excellent, I'll probably go out and buy it at some point tomorrow along with the Hot Fuzz DVD ;)

Nick what is your gamertag anyway? xD

Johno
10-06-2007, 12:08 PM
Shadowrun is great, But there is a feeling that it isnt completed when you play it. When you climb up a ladder and you reach the top, Your player is still acting as if he is on the ladder and then he stands up.

All in all, It seems like a good game (I havent played it much) but it really jus depends on what you would rather be playing.

Sorry if the bit about the ladder doesnt make much sense, My brother showed me what happens.

Azul
10-06-2007, 12:09 PM
Thinking about it, it does have similarites with Counter Strike, with the buy menu, you can call out things to your team and no ladder animations. Think Counter Strike with magic.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!