PDA

View Full Version : Stocking up on credits.

Ry
05-05-2005, 05:55 PM
Stocking up on credits for rollers? Many habbos are, but i think i'll wait untill they are released, I dont see the point in stocking up myself, just incase someone gains access to my account....Extra safe me.. lol :p
Are you stocking up like MANY others?

LesbianGhost
05-05-2005, 05:57 PM
The problem with not buying them before the Rollers are released is the credits lines will lag, or get completely blocked and stop working. Due to everyone rushing to buy credits so they can get Rollers.

Ry
05-05-2005, 05:58 PM
The problem with not buying them before the Rollers are released is the credits lines will lag, or get completely blocked and stop working. Due to everyone rushing to buy credits so they can get Rollers.
I see what ya mean :(

Smiddy
05-05-2005, 06:00 PM
Dnt Buy Them Straight Away, Wait a Day Or 2 Then Buy Them :)
The Lines are usually Free-er About tht time :)

Ry
05-05-2005, 06:03 PM
:D Ooo :D

Roboevil
05-05-2005, 06:03 PM
*Yawns* Could people stop being so annoying and posting opinions about things coming to Habbo in the News and Rumours forum? There is a forum for this sort of :rude:. Here (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)

And I normally buy things late at night so theres not lagg :p

Ry
05-05-2005, 06:04 PM
*Yawns* Could people stop being so annoying and posting opinions about things coming to Habbo in the News and Rumours forum? There is a forum for this sort of :rude:. Here (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
Calm down, its only a commerc.....forum :p

Davisman
05-05-2005, 06:32 PM
Dnt Buy Them Straight Away, Wait a Day Or 2 Then Buy Them :)
The Lines are usually Free-er About tht time :)

I agree, I'm never a first person!!!!! :D

Fruitbox.
05-05-2005, 06:48 PM
Yeah i need to buy some on Friday, i only hav 9 days hc left :( Lets hope i can do 7 months in a row!! :D

GoldenGrahams
05-05-2005, 07:09 PM
I use the very handy SMS service myself, which very rarely has lag.

The longest I've ever had to wait for a credits response was about 2 minutes (on 82666), when the dragons were released on a friday evening.

Will I be stocking up?

I stocked up prior to the short-term orange para release, as I knew for sure there would be some sort of credits lag, though rollers are going to be here forever, so I can wait...

BlueTails
05-05-2005, 08:21 PM
I use the very handy SMS service myself, which very rarely has lag.

The longest I've ever had to wait for a credits response was about 2 minutes (on 82666), when the dragons were released on a friday evening.

Will I be stocking up?

I stocked up prior to the short-term orange para release, as I knew for sure there would be some sort of credits lag, though rollers are going to be here forever, so I can wait...
I Use Splash Plastic, Easy And Secure :D

Wootzeh
05-05-2005, 08:25 PM
try posying your threads in anything about habbo

zak-x
05-05-2005, 08:26 PM
i got no creds m8

cant buy them :'( :'( :'(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!