PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] I think Budy has slipped up! Read more...

-2K-
05-05-2005, 05:58 PM
- Little Message -

My mate said he was hacked, whenever he gets rares he gets hacked. They only take rares, they leave the rest of the furni he has, sound familiar?*coughs* MSG *coughs*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
- I think Budy has slipped up! Read more... -

I was talking to someone in one of the Chivo Trade Rooms, they seemed like a nice habbo, he said he was hacked by MSG(he knows this because his mission got changed to a MSG logo thing), he told me his furni that was stolen, a few HC's, 4 Dragons, 1 Petal,1 Yellow Para, 3 Mocha's, 1 Dice Master, abit of Seasonal Furni, and they also took one of his trophy's that he traded, he said it was a Gold Cup Trpohy that he got from his mate 'ow.50' and he said he couldnt remember exactly what it said but said something like this 'the best night club, from habbo club' on the lines of that, btw he said he mate didn't buy it for him, just traded it with him. So I went to check it out, I ended up in Budy'd Hallway where theres loads of linink teles, I ended up in Budy's Candy Room and guess what...I saw a Gold Cup Trophy, I clicked on it and the name was his mates and it said something on the lines of what the guy told me! Budy though could be innocent in all this, he could of been traded the Trophy, but it's a bit strange how MSG stole the guys Trophy and suddenly Budy gets his hands on it?

What do you guys think? Reply please.

Colourfulâ„¢
05-05-2005, 06:01 PM
Agreed...
I always thought that rich noobs would do that...

the wombats
05-05-2005, 06:02 PM
:o budy might be the owner

:Blob
05-05-2005, 06:02 PM
Budy was hacked by MSG aswell

Thats how the throphy got to Budy

2hd.
05-05-2005, 06:04 PM
but the question is...could it be a front?

scottish
05-05-2005, 06:05 PM
Budy Never Got Hacked It was A Plan to Get another Habbo Trophy Get Updated..

-2K-
05-05-2005, 06:07 PM
What like they planted it on him, so that he would get blamed?

Plus I've just been searching the peoples names of who was scammed and most of them on their rooms have like a little message from MSG on the room description or on a sticky inside, saying like 'you have been hacked by a friendly hacker', and when I searched Budy's name theres no message on any of his rooms desciptions and there's no sticky about it either!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------Edit: Scotteh, I didn't know that but I did have my suspitions(don't know if that's how you spell it). There's no need to be nasty about it :rolleyes:.

-2K-
05-05-2005, 06:10 PM
Sorry for double posting.

05-05-2005, 06:12 PM

Wrong

Budy was hacked by MSG, his throphy has gone

Read this:

[//MSG] tookover (or in their case PWNED) Sonicmouse, Blood and Budy, however, no skill was included, they got into housekeeping, apparently because the owner Brad (MlXED) has been a ****up for a long time, while in housekeeping they changed the emails of Blood, Sonicmouse, Budy and > to their own and got their passwords sent.

Very nice choice, seeing as Blood moved habbos, Sonicmouse doesn't go on habbo anymore, he lives in a foreign country selling coffee, and while they were on Budy's account all they got was his trophy...

Brad apparently claims to have exploited these habbos, but he doesn't seem to know what exploit he used? Also, I've been told whenever someone asks him about the whole incident he steers clear of it.

MSG have slipped up a few times, they claim to be a clan yet say 15 members is uncalled for and they have 2 members, that doesnt make them a clan, and a clan would have more than 15 members, they don't seem to know what they're talking about. They tookover HabboLane's cutenews with a redirect code so you could see one of their sites in an iFrame... They put a ban message in the famous habbos section of take-overs. They also count 'stuff' as takeovers... And before anyone tells me they're uber skilled and hacked their way into housekeeping, look at their other takeovers, streetkiller125, ..xchickx.., .--=Alex=--., need I say more?

I have nothing against [//MSG], I'm just pointing a few things out.

Anyway, M4lici0us 5ynt4x Gr00pZ (that is how they spell it....) has been added to the krews list. Yes krews list, they're not a clan.

scottish
05-05-2005, 06:15 PM
I Can Assure You He's Only Trying To Get Mroe furni..

05-05-2005, 06:16 PM
Ok here is images to proove it

THese are from the scammers site

http://www.habboid.co.uk/images/habbotrophy.gif

Budys throphy

http://www.habboid.co.uk/images/blood.gif

Blood being hacked

http://www.habboid.co.uk/images/otheriouaccount.gif

These were taken from the forum of habboid, with permision

the wombats
05-05-2005, 06:18 PM
i cant see no pictures

-2K-
05-05-2005, 06:18 PM
I think Budy is apart of MSG. He has gained Habbo Staff's trust, so when someone calls Budy a scammer, they just ignore it :(!

05-05-2005, 06:21 PM
For goodness sake

He was scammed by MSG

Ask habbo, they have proove of him being hacked, his user mission being changed to // MSN own me

the wombats
05-05-2005, 06:23 PM
wow budy could be the owner for alls we know

05-05-2005, 06:24 PM
Budy wouldnt own or be apart of MSG

If he is a part of MSG, why take his own throphy?

-2K-
05-05-2005, 06:24 PM
For goodness sake

He was scammed by MSG

Ask habbo, they have proove of him being hacked, his user mission being changed to // MSN own me
Budy could of changed it for all we know!

the wombats
05-05-2005, 06:25 PM
trophy could = in his hand with other rares he said he lost

05-05-2005, 06:26 PM
*Cough wrong cough*

Havent you seen in first picture? His throphy is in a room he dont own

AppleTwist
05-05-2005, 06:26 PM
Budy could of changed it for all we know!
For all you know, do you have concrete evidence on all the claims you've been making? Until then, stop giving Habboxforum users a bad name by encouraging the spread of these rumors and your claims with limited or no evidence.

-2K-
05-05-2005, 06:27 PM

To keep it on another account and get a new Habbo Trophy. Then he would have 2.

05-05-2005, 06:28 PM
Yep

Us have exidence he was hacked = YOu have no evidence he wasnt and hes in MSG

-2K-
05-05-2005, 06:28 PM
*Cough wrong cough*

Havent you seen in first picture? His throphy is in a room he dont own
Ever though about him using more than 1 account at the same time?

the wombats
05-05-2005, 06:29 PM
dunko you have no proof he was hacked could of just been him

:JaMhEd
05-05-2005, 06:29 PM
www.gamezclub.com/budy - the truth about budy

-2K-
05-05-2005, 06:32 PM
www.gamezclub.com/budy - the truth about budy
That there explains it all. Cr where is your proof he was hacked? Don't show me images, they could be him!

Blacky04
05-05-2005, 06:35 PM
Hummmm.
Interesting.. very interesting

*rubs chin*

Homosexual
05-05-2005, 06:46 PM
Wrong

Budy was hacked by MSG, his throphy has gone

Read this:

[//MSG] tookover (or in their case PWNED) Sonicmouse, Blood and Budy, however, no skill was included, they got into housekeeping, apparently because the owner Brad (MlXED) has been a ****up for a long time, while in housekeeping they changed the emails of Blood, Sonicmouse, Budy and > to their own and got their passwords sent.

Very nice choice, seeing as Blood moved habbos, Sonicmouse doesn't go on habbo anymore, he lives in a foreign country selling coffee, and while they were on Budy's account all they got was his trophy...

Brad apparently claims to have exploited these habbos, but he doesn't seem to know what exploit he used? Also, I've been told whenever someone asks him about the whole incident he steers clear of it.

MSG have slipped up a few times, they claim to be a clan yet say 15 members is uncalled for and they have 2 members, that doesnt make them a clan, and a clan would have more than 15 members, they don't seem to know what they're talking about. They tookover HabboLane's cutenews with a redirect code so you could see one of their sites in an iFrame... They put a ban message in the famous habbos section of take-overs. They also count 'stuff' as takeovers... And before anyone tells me they're uber skilled and hacked their way into housekeeping, look at their other takeovers, streetkiller125, ..xchickx.., .--=Alex=--., need I say more?

I have nothing against [//MSG], I'm just pointing a few things out.

Anyway, M4lici0us 5ynt4x Gr00pZ (that is how they spell it....) has been added to the krews list. Yes krews list, they're not a clan.

*cough* Stolen from my thread *cough*

-2K-
05-05-2005, 06:47 PM
Lol, we should all be detectives, and try find out what really happened. I look into it each day.

alexxxxx
06-05-2005, 07:56 PM
Its strange but it all seems a bit far - fetched - I mean setting up a fake "Hack" so he could retrieve some extra rares? Know what I mean? Budy could have set it all up maybe MSG doesnt actually exist and budy runs it all? Nobody will know unless habbo release some press statement,

BlueTails
06-05-2005, 07:58 PM
Budy Is *Bad* I Would Say Something Bad... But Not Here

-2K-
06-05-2005, 08:12 PM
Its strange but it all seems a bit far - fetched - I mean setting up a fake "Hack" so he could retrieve some extra rares? Know what I mean? Budy could have set it all up maybe MSG doesnt actually exist and budy runs it all? Nobody will know unless habbo release some press statement,
Exactly what I think!

06-05-2005, 08:38 PM
That there explains it all. Cr where is your proof he was hacked? Don't show me images, they could be him!

They aint him

I beeped out the person saying it

EDIT: And that website - Is fake

How would that 25 year old no? What they said? He wernt there

Kyle.tk
06-05-2005, 08:44 PM
you aint read the site properly..

06-05-2005, 08:45 PM
I ave

25 Year old reporting rubbish..

.Amberz.
25-05-2005, 07:56 PM
MSG Sound scary... :(

Magnet
25-05-2005, 08:26 PM
Don't be afraid of them. What you have to remember is these are pixels. Which you spent money on.. Oh..

But behind these Habbo's are people. Normal people who probably go to school or have a job, speak with their mates and have a normal life. Just their computer life, is threatening.

FRISC0
25-05-2005, 08:29 PM
:o Oh my god, slipped up at last!
I wont believe for a second that he lost his trophy.

Owen
25-05-2005, 08:58 PM
I hate budy, he boars me

FRISC0
25-05-2005, 09:00 PM
Awww, He bores everyone ;). would he bore you if he was locked to a giant hamster wheel and had to run forever ? xD

cocaine
31-05-2005, 02:58 PM
I don't get all this Budy incident/

Frisked
02-01-2006, 09:24 PM

So no one wold suspect him ;l

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!