PDA

View Full Version : Paramore!!

Lozzoling
09-06-2007, 10:11 PM
Uh-oh i think its my new obsession.

It was reccommended on YouTube, yunno when u finish a video there are those related links.

I heard one song,Misery business, and it was great. Tomorrow im on a Paramore rampage!!!

maroon
09-06-2007, 10:27 PM
overrated rubbish, much?

what's with this riot business too? i'll have a riot with a chainsaw to every single member of paramore.

GrAcE ShOrT
09-06-2007, 10:28 PM
oh for gods sake not another fan of the most overrated band in the UK atm
plz no

london
10-06-2007, 09:47 AM
paramore are well good. c:

Seren
10-06-2007, 10:53 AM
Is this just a thread to annoy Craig even more?

English
10-06-2007, 10:54 AM
**** OFF WITH THIS ****.

BIG ******* WOOP THE LEAD SINGER IS FEMALE AND GINGER, WE COULDN'T GIVE A **** ABOUT ****** ******* PARAMORE. PARAMORE SUCK ****.

Energizer
10-06-2007, 10:58 AM
The only song I like is Pressure, the rest are crap imo.

Vause
11-06-2007, 09:06 AM
I love Paramore. RIOT! is out tomorrow, and as soon as I wake up I'm off into nottingham town centre to fetch it from HMV (i pre ordered it). I've been waiting for ages for it to come out (: (: They're amazingggggggg (:

Jamie!
11-06-2007, 11:23 AM
**** OFF WITH THIS ****.

BIG ******* WOOP THE LEAD SINGER IS FEMALE AND GINGER, WE COULDN'T GIVE A **** ABOUT ****** ******* PARAMORE. PARAMORE SUCK ****.

d i t t o .

Vause
11-06-2007, 11:35 AM
Hush your gums Jamie ):

English
11-06-2007, 06:50 PM
I love Paramore. RIOT! is out tomorrow, and as soon as I wake up I'm off into nottingham town centre to fetch it from HMV (i pre ordered it). I've been waiting for ages for it to come out (: (: They're amazingggggggg (:
Paramore and amazing don't go in the same sentence.

summer
11-06-2007, 06:53 PM
they do. with the word 'not'.

Callum.
11-06-2007, 06:55 PM
i like paramore although they are a bit over rated by alot of people.

English
11-06-2007, 06:56 PM
they do. with the word 'not'.
I think you are getting muddled up with 'Paramore are not amazing' and 'Paramore are absolutely ******* *****'. Haha. But aslong as there's another disliker all is good.

OmgitsAmanda
11-06-2007, 07:04 PM
I like Paramore, and personally cant wait for Riot! tomorrow, but these type of threads are getting rather annoying.

maroon
11-06-2007, 07:07 PM
burn the new releases shelf, burn it!

cocaine
11-06-2007, 07:08 PM

yes they do

paramore are amazingly *****.

samsaBEAR
11-06-2007, 07:37 PM
i really dont see why people are hating on paramore
yes they are overrated, but its still people's opinions, and say that they're a load of this and full of that isnt gonna change that. it just makes your post look stupid with loads of asterixs

cocaine
11-06-2007, 07:39 PM
yes they are overrated, but its still people's opinions, and say that they're a load of this and full of that isnt gonna change that. it just makes your post look stupid with loads of asterixs

. . .

but its still people's opinions

if its peoples opinion that paramore are a load of crap or w/e it may look stupid but its still their opinion.

samsaBEAR
11-06-2007, 07:59 PM
i suppose yeh
but they're not that bad as to have a whole post full of swearing just for it.

Eamonn
11-06-2007, 08:26 PM
overrated much.

(imo before you go all freak on me.)

cocaine
11-06-2007, 08:27 PM
i suppose yeh

haha, sorry, i had to do it.

but yeah, everyones like riot this, riot that.

tis annoying.

OmgitsAmanda
12-06-2007, 02:51 PM

haha, sorry, i had to do it.

but yeah, everyones like riot this, riot that.

tis annoying.
I'm gunna have to agree with you on that, im a paramore fan my self -and have been since 05- but all this hype to riot is getting annoying its as if we dont already know.

English
12-06-2007, 07:20 PM
The reason I hate on Paramore is because I dislike them and the amount of fame they are getting just for having a female lead singer really. And therefore it's my opinion, so you are contradicting yourself.
I fail to see how it makes my post look stupid, I am just emphasising my hate towards them.

i suppose yeh
Why not quote me when you say this, because it is me you're aiming this at. And again you're wrong. What you've said is an opinion and if I feel they are worthy of swearwords and that rubbish, then again that is my opinion.

samsaBEAR
12-06-2007, 08:17 PM
cant we just have one thread where we dont argue :p

Neil
12-06-2007, 08:46 PM
"DJ" If you don't like Paramore don't post, people can like them if they want too...It's a band, they actually sound good, it's better than some of the crap you hear like Akon or 50 Cent or something =/
And how are they over rated? I mean yea thousands of people like them so obviously it means they are popular, I can hardly see it being over rated because people actually like them..

I don't really like them but I still think they must be at least good if so many people like them

YoManGo!
12-06-2007, 09:14 PM
Paramore are gay

cocaine
12-06-2007, 09:17 PM
"DJ" If you don't like Paramore don't post, people can like them if they want too...It's a band, they actually sound good, it's better than some of the crap you hear like Akon or 50 Cent or something =/
And how are they over rated? I mean yea thousands of people like them so obviously it means they are popular, I can hardly see it being over rated because people actually like them..

I don't really like them but I still think they must be at least good if so many people like them

they're overrated because everyone is obsessed with them, because they're just jumping on the mainstream bandwagon for all this "riot" crap, just like green day are for jumping on the bandwagon for all this anti-bush crap. (dont get me wrong, i like GD's music, i just dont like how they've jumped on the bandwagon).

Paramore are gay

thank you for your insightful input.

dannyisnotamazing
12-06-2007, 09:20 PM
the RIOT! album is amazing, i love the songs;

misery business
fences
crushcrushcrush

..and basically all of them, it's awesome.

and people who are going "crap get out" and stuff. =/ you're opinion, you opinion doesn't mean that it is a fact, remember that.

summer
12-06-2007, 09:20 PM
"DJ" If you don't like Paramore don't post

you can't say that then go on to post

it's better than some of the crap you hear like Akon or 50 Cent or something =/

it's kinda like contradicting yourself?

Neil
12-06-2007, 09:42 PM
they're overrated because everyone is obsessed with them, because they're just jumping on the mainstream bandwagon for all this "riot" crap, just like green day are for jumping on the bandwagon for all this anti-bush crap. (dont get me wrong, i like GD's music, i just dont like how they've jumped on the bandwagon).

Yea I donno what all the RIOT stuff is about but it's like a small thing that they have to themselves, like SlipKnoT has the masks or LORDI has them outfits, it'll probably die when they make a new album, if they do actually.

Not really, I don't sit and complain about them, if I hate a band I wont go flaming it constantly everytime I see a thread about it, I don't like stuff like Akon and 50 Cent but I wont go into a thread related and saying "AKON IS CRAP" I just wouldn't bother looking, if all he's gonna do is flame the hell out of them in the thread then he shouldn't bother posting, I'm not gonna sit saying that because I know people have there own opinions, yea I don't really like Paramore but I don't go saying stuff about them because of it, people like them and that's that, you can't change the style of music people are interested in, anyone that hates Paramore and just flames them in related threads should just leave it alone because it just starts arguements and makes them look like idiots

YoManGo!
12-06-2007, 10:03 PM
thank you for your insightful input.

"If you've never heard Paramore just imagine Avril Lavigne in a band with a bunch of guys with the same haircut as her"

I rest my case, yo.

Neil
12-06-2007, 10:07 PM
"If you've never heard Paramore just imagine Avril Lavigne in a band with a bunch of guys with the same haircut as her"

I rest my case, yo.

I thought she was Avril when I first heard Misery Business, then I thought "Na..Just a rip off"

adrian
12-06-2007, 11:50 PM
I am a fan of Paramore, but they aren't as big over here in Canada as they are in the UK.

English
13-06-2007, 06:54 AM

The thing is, this is a forum. I can post if I bloody well like! If you're going to argue with me atleast spell correctly, you used to wrong type of to. Sure they can like them but I can express my opinions of them being utter *****. Paramore will never be better than 50 Cent or Akon. Actually 50 Cent has done so much more for the music industry than Paramore has now, and will ever do.

They are over rated. People over rate them because they have a female lead singer "/

That's a stupid thing to say. Many people liked Hitler, does that make him good? No. As you can see I do express my opinion strongly and I think you should note that - instead of making stupid comments like that.

Exactly, well said.

Antallica
13-06-2007, 06:57 AM
Tbh i hate Paramore, and people think Hayley is nice, i think she looks like a dog.

cocaine
13-06-2007, 06:58 AM

I rest my case, yo.

how does that relate to "paramore are gay"?

:S

Neil
13-06-2007, 09:38 AM
The thing is, this is a forum. I can post if I bloody well like! If you're going to argue with me atleast spell correctly, you used to wrong type of to. Sure they can like them but I can express my opinions of them being utter *****. Paramore will never be better than 50 Cent or Akon. Actually 50 Cent has done so much more for the music industry than Paramore has now, and will ever do.

They are over rated. People over rate them because they have a female lead singer "/

That's a stupid thing to say. Many people liked Hitler, does that make him good? No. As you can see I do express my opinion strongly and I think you should note that - instead of making stupid comments like that.

Exactly, well said.

You're right, you have an opinion but the way you go blasting it around it sounds like fact, and oh a female singer wooptie friggin' doo, there's tons of bands with female singers, Evenesance, Avril Lavinge or whatever, McQueen is an all girl band, I seriously doubt people like them because the lead singer is a girl :rolleyes:
You're allowed to think Paramore are crap but you have no right to go into every thread and post it every chance you get, other people like them, just because you don't doesn't mean everyone else has too, you like what you like, they like what they like, I'm sure Paramore fans wouldn't go into a thread of a band you like and start flaming them and saying how much they suck

:LeKevin:
13-06-2007, 01:38 PM
You're allowed to think Paramore are crap but you have no right to go into every thread and post it every chance you get

This being a forum and all, I would have thought he had every right :S

Neil
13-06-2007, 01:42 PM

Yes he does but it doesn't give him the right to go into a thread that is made to discuss the album and then just say they suck, it's his opinion, and the people that like them have there opinion and he should respect that and try and be a lot more considerate

:Hazel
13-06-2007, 02:07 PM
ive never heard about them at all or their music- apart from the fact that half this forum seem to be raving about them ;l

YoManGo!
13-06-2007, 05:02 PM
how does that relate to "paramore are gay"?

because paramore are gay.

English
13-06-2007, 06:53 PM
You're right, you have an opinion but the way you go blasting it around it sounds like fact, and oh a female singer wooptie friggin' doo, there's tons of bands with female singers, Evenesance, Avril Lavinge or whatever, McQueen is an all girl band, I seriously doubt people like them because the lead singer is a girl :rolleyes:
You're allowed to think Paramore are crap but you have no right to go into every thread and post it every chance you get, other people like them, just because you don't doesn't mean everyone else has too, you like what you like, they like what they like, I'm sure Paramore fans wouldn't go into a thread of a band you like and start flaming them and saying how much they suck
Blasting it round? I just keep saying it when there's a Paramore thread, nothing wrong with it. But half of the reason they've got all this attention is because of them having a female singer, who is ginger. I mean, imagine if it was a bloke singer who looked average - there wouldn't be half as much hype. I have EVERY right to go into every thread(of which, I only say it in the threads actually about Paramore) because it's my opinion and I can. I never said they had to like what I liked, I'm just expressing my opinion. You seem to be making stuff up or putting words into my "mouth" which is stupid. If a Paramore fan disliked a band/artist I like in a thread about the band then they could say how much they suck, however I would prove them wrong!

Exactly

Yes he does but it doesn't give him the right to go into a thread that is made to discuss the album and then just say they suck, it's his opinion, and the people that like them have there opinion and he should respect that and try and be a lot more considerate
I do have the right to do that actually. It's my opinion therefore I can express it. How should I be more considerate? I hear people take the **** out of artists I like all the time(50 Cent for example) so I'm not going to sit here and just not take the **** out of Paramore.

'nuff said.

Jõnathan
13-06-2007, 09:06 PM
If I like the cover of RIOT! but not Paramore themselves then what...

YoManGo!
13-06-2007, 09:06 PM
If I like the cover of RIOT! but not Paramore themselves then what...

you're aesthetically minded and don't like paramore.
duh.

Jõnathan
13-06-2007, 09:12 PM
you're aesthetically minded and don't like paramore.
duh.
Yay.
(extends the message cos I have to)

Nightrose
20-06-2007, 09:20 PM
well
i personally think paramore are okay i liekd them way before they became overrated over here, like most bandfs i listen to are big in the states and canada but not as big over here. Then all of a sudden they come over here and everyone seems to like them. Urgh annoys me

x

sorry for bump

cocaine
20-06-2007, 09:33 PM

fair enough.

Tbh
21-06-2007, 02:06 AM
I LOVE Paramore tbh :)

Yeah they are a bit overrated..

but hayley williams is FAF imo :)

Browney
21-06-2007, 06:08 AM
They are fairly good but very, very hyped up.

but hayley williams is FAF imo :)

She's not really my cup of tea. She doesn't have any curves I think. I'd prefer someone like Beyonce who's got a lovely curvy body. She needs to get some skin on her bones! :D

boyslikegirls
21-06-2007, 06:14 AM
overrated rubbish, much?

what's with this riot business too? i'll have a riot with a chainsaw to every single member of paramore.

oh for gods sake not another fan of the most overrated band in the UK atm
plz no
as they said, overrated.
but i don't think they are terrible.

**** OFF WITH THIS ****.

BIG ******* WOOP THE LEAD SINGER IS FEMALE AND GINGER, WE COULDN'T GIVE A **** ABOUT ****** ******* PARAMORE. PARAMORE SUCK ****.don't freak out now, i think it will be alright yeah?

Antallica
21-06-2007, 06:44 AM
I'd prefer someone like Beyonce who's got a lovely curvy body. She needs to get some skin on her bones! :D

Beyonce? I think shes angin tbh.

English
21-06-2007, 06:46 AM
as they said, overrated.
but i don't think they are terrible.
don't freak out now, i think it will be alright yeah?
Freak out? Hardly freaking out sCeNiE x-O

boyslikegirls
21-06-2007, 06:55 AM
Freak out? Hardly freaking out sCeNiE x-Oyeah, because i'm so scene.

YoManGo!
22-06-2007, 10:15 AM
boys like girls are a really gay scene band. so yeah.

Janeisntpleased
22-06-2007, 01:43 PM

they're hardly scene.
anyway, yeah, i like paramore. who cares if they're popular, at least the music is decent.

English
22-06-2007, 04:49 PM
'nuff said.

Eamonn
22-06-2007, 05:19 PM
I am a fan of Paramore, but they aren't as big over here in Canada as they are in the UK.
I wouldn't exactly say they are 'big' in the UK either.

samsaBEAR
22-06-2007, 05:28 PM
I wouldn't exactly say they are 'big' in the UK either.
they're quite big, not like huge or anything tho

Xarea
22-06-2007, 06:40 PM
i'll have a riot with a chainsaw to every single member of paramore.

**** OFF WITH THIS ****.

burn the new releases shelf, burn it!

I agree with all the above.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!