PDA

View Full Version : Step Parent!!!

indian8132
09-06-2007, 10:45 PM
Hello everyone :)

As some of you know, I have a step dad that has been with us for 7 years now. For the past few years, he keeps argueing strongly with my mum and leaving, and them coming back. He has been doing this a few times a week for the past few years. It really really makes my mum upset, and me and my sisters. It has got very severe in the last arguement, and guess what, he has came back again. I hate him and he knows it, infact he is laying down next to me without a shirt, absoloutly stinking, watching tv. He doesnt even have a job, and is completely useless!! He keeps saying things to me like "You watch it Sean, at the end of this month when the bills come in, I wont pay the internet and then you wont have it." And remarks like that, saying if he leave we will be very poor and have nothing (But we was fine before he came!). He and my mum keeps saying that I want to argue with him, and yes I do so I can push him so much he will go. What can I do to get rid of him and make sure he wont come back, I have tried everything! I think my mum is even more stupider for taking him back all these times. Am I wrong for hating him so much? He has got everyone in my family to like him and practically *be under his control* - but not me, I will remain with my views and try to get rid of him. So yeah, what can I do? Should I give up? (Bearing in mind if I do give up life will be awful). All replies are welcome and much appericiated :)

Thank you all :)
:sean

Ashley-x
09-06-2007, 10:52 PM
Okay If You Havent Try Talking To Your Mum See Tell Her How You Feel About Your Step Parent Or Trying To Talk To Your Step Dad Yourself!! Tell Him How You Feel About Him !!! Good Luck -x-

indian8132
09-06-2007, 10:53 PM
Okay If You Havent Try Talking To Your Mum See Tell Her How You Feel About Your Step Parent Or Trying To Talk To Your Step Dad Yourself!! Tell Him How You Feel About Him !!! Good Luck -x-

Thanks, and +Rep, but I talked to mum and she says we have to try and get on as a family, but I wouldnt want that :( I will try talk to step parent

DiscoPat
09-06-2007, 11:39 PM
call the police and say he molisters (sp) you and get him to be taken away

indian8132
09-06-2007, 11:40 PM
lmao I would be in so much trouble if I got found out!

4:20
10-06-2007, 03:30 AM
Tell that lazy drunk (I just assumed he drinks :P) to get off the couch and get a job.

MarkFace
10-06-2007, 08:43 AM
REMOVED

Edited by Rafael (Super Moderator): Please don't insult other forum members.

mangle
10-06-2007, 09:08 AM
REMOVED
Education is free REMOVED
Im in one of the top 15% of schools for exam results and i pay nothing to go there.

Edited by Rafael (Super Moderator): Please don't insult other forum members.

MarkFace
10-06-2007, 09:25 AM
Education is free REMOVED
Im in one of the top 15% of schools for exam results and i pay nothing to go there.

I forgot how quickly they were giving out those university courses.

And don't call me a moron, I am much smarter than you.

indian8132
10-06-2007, 10:34 AM
What is this arguement about, its blocked out, I dont get it :S

Anyway, he doesnt drink much, but I will talk to my real parent (mum) about it :)

Crimson
10-06-2007, 10:35 AM
This could effect your later career, as can it effect your social life. Talk to someone you trust, and who can really help.
Its a little dramatic but you could maybe try talk to a teacher at school. If you have a councellor (can't remember how to spell ;'p) at school, even better. But you will have to understand, that they will either not be able to do anything or they will be extreme and probably bring in the police and social workers etc.

You could try talk to your mum, but i think you and i know what her response will be. Then again, try talk to her seriously. Tell her everything you've said on here. Oh, theres a better thing you could do. Show your mum this whole thread.

xo

indian8132
10-06-2007, 02:08 PM
Shes very upset for the past week or two as you all know, but I just told her I will accept him in the family JUST TO MAKE HER HAPPY and she is very happy, but I still hate him very much and wont accept him.

Metric.
10-06-2007, 09:16 PM
My parents have been divorced for almost 7 years and I don't have any step-parents and both of my parents are single.

It sounds like your mom is scared to leave him because theres nothing attaching her to him..

Vause
11-06-2007, 11:34 AM
Tell that lazy drunk (I just assumed he drinks :P) to get off the couch and get a job.

Haha, I lold.

indian8132
11-06-2007, 03:04 PM
Haha, I lold.
I lol'd too :)

Earthquake
11-06-2007, 03:27 PM
Well is he flabby? Because you know, Maybe you can sweet talk him with buscuits and cakes, Send it to the train station, get him on a train, And sing... Ahoy, ahoy of the work we go, with a bucket and spade i ho, i ho!

:P Soz, hopel life goes well soon, your mum will make the right decision soon, but remember she might love him.

Shawnstra
13-06-2007, 02:26 AM
Talk to your mom about him. Since he is useless, does nothing to help, I think you should suggest your mom to dump him. If not, at least ask your mom to talk about it to him, asking him to change for the better. Good luck :)

indian8132
13-06-2007, 08:08 AM
He is fat, lmao. Good idea!

Mum is scared of leaving him because she doesnt want to be lonely

Seacat
13-06-2007, 11:38 AM
Talk to your mum about it when he isnt there and if nothing comes up that I'd start saying stuff to him and poisoning his food or something..

indian8132
13-06-2007, 12:09 PM
Talk to your mum about it when he isnt there and if nothing comes up that I'd start saying stuff to him and poisoning his food or something..
Lol, poison his food :P Actually since the police came, he hasnt been here much but he has called me like "Mate" instead of what he used to call me, "son". but thats ok, he says he will like pay bills (internet, tv etc) and people have a go at me because he is offering to pay them and i dont like him. but you cant buy respect, right?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!