PDA

View Full Version : Goood time

Aeiou
09-06-2007, 10:54 PM
So yeah this night me and my dad went to a bar in Spain (live here), it was english and our friends own it, anyway I just had coke, then the girl said have vodka in it, and ive never drank alochol before, only when my dad gave me a tiny sip and I hated it, but anyway it tasted ok but I felt funny, then I had a lemon vodka thing, I forgot the name... hmm, it was nice. In the end I ended up drinking two more. :D Then I felt really content and happy and the effects happened. I'm so gonna drink loads more it's nice. :D

So what did you peeps do tonight, sorry for spellings a little im drifting to sleep.

Swastika
09-06-2007, 10:56 PM
Tonight i had a litre of White Storm, that's it.

Jamie!
09-06-2007, 10:56 PM
So yeah this night me and my dad went to a bar in Spain (live here), it was english and our friends own it, anyway I just had coke, then the girl said have vodka in it, and ive never drank alochol before, only when my dad gave me a tiny sip and I hated it, but anyway it tasted ok but I felt funny, then I had a lemon vodka thing, I forgot the name... hmm, it was nice. In the end I ended up drinking two more. :D Then I felt really content and happy and the effects happened. I'm so gonna drink loads more it's nice. :D

So what did you peeps do tonight, sorry for spellings a little im drifting to sleep.

ohhh... hardcore! :D

nothin' much, just have a few cans with me mates.

Ichigo
09-06-2007, 10:58 PM
Not meaning to be a killjoy, but do try to drink in moderation. Try to learn your limit so as to prevent vomiting without necessity and doing embarassing things. Getting merry with a bit of booze is great, but getting legless can have so many bad points it's unreal.

Jackk
09-06-2007, 10:59 PM
Went to some garden party had a couple of cans, was alright

Aeiou
09-06-2007, 11:02 PM
ohhh... hardcore! :D

nothin' much, just have a few cans with me mates.
hell yea hardcore lols :P

my throats all dry now :$ and I drank loaaaads of water :(

I cant remember the name of the it, wait googled it it was smirnoff lemon thiong tasted nice :D how old are you all? cos im 14 and ive never liked alcoholic drinks but i like that, sure its not like strong (it's still 5% tho), but whatever i dont even know why im posting sorta im gonna go bed soon.

To Ichigo thing: I didn't vomit or anything, worse thing that happend was a little headache. Plus in spain legal age is 16, 1.5 years off xP

Ichigo
09-06-2007, 11:05 PM
I'm seventeen and have had enough vodka to last me a life time. It's cheap and effective.

Sounds like you had a Smirnoff Ice.

No, you may not have threw up this time but by the sounds of what you'd said ("I'm so gonna drink loads more it's nice.") it's not really too advisable.

To be fair though, it's only an alcopop.

Jackk
09-06-2007, 11:09 PM
Im 15...

Aeiou
09-06-2007, 11:09 PM
I'm seventeen and have had enough vodka to last me a life time. It's cheap and effective.

Sounds like you had a Smirnoff Ice.

No, you may not have threw up this time but by the sounds of what you'd said ("I'm so gonna drink loads more it's nice.") it's not really too advisable.

To be fair though, it's only an alcopop.

yeah it was smirnoff ice.

yeah, but im not gonna go crazy dude.

i know, didnt say it wasnt?

Carlos
09-06-2007, 11:12 PM
Not meaning to be a killjoy, but do try to drink in moderation. Try to learn your limit so as to prevent vomiting without necessity and doing embarassing things. Getting merry with a bit of booze is great, but getting legless can have so many bad points it's unreal.

Good post, tried to rep you but given out too much, so will do soon.

Aeiou
09-06-2007, 11:13 PM
Good post, tried to rep you but given out too much, so will do soon.
Floomping hell, lol, I had 3 ice thingies, its hardly anything? :S

ok, im gonna go now so cya tomorrow!

Carlos
09-06-2007, 11:17 PM
Floomping hell, lol, I had 3 ice thingies, its hardly anything? :S

ok, im gonna go now so cya tomorrow!

His post wasn't entirely aimed at you, but at most people in general :P

glad you enjoyed yourself though :)

Ichigo
09-06-2007, 11:31 PM
i know, didnt say it wasnt?

That last bit was more to myself than anything else.

As in, "It's only an alcopop, what harm can it do?"

Shawnstra
10-06-2007, 02:43 AM
I have had a sip or two of beer, drank some grape wine, that's about it ;)

Aeiou
10-06-2007, 08:48 AM
That last bit was more to myself than anything else.

As in, "It's only an alcopop, what harm can it do?"
Oh ok, :D

I have had a sip or two of beer, drank some grape wine, that's about it ;)
I've never really liked the taste of beer etc, still dont but this tastes like lemonade mixed with a little hint of alcohol, best thing is you feel reaaaaaaaly relaxed and chilled out :D

madmike666
10-06-2007, 04:59 PM

I had 2 budwisers and a full bottle of shirmoff ice.

@K
10-06-2007, 10:23 PM
Mate, legal age here in Spain to drink alcohol is 18, with the exception of tinto verano which you can buy at 16 (legally), trust me I've lived here two and a half years, but it's a lot easier to get served in pubs, clubs and shops here than in England, as my 13 year old brother can get served ANYWHERE.

PaulMacC
10-06-2007, 10:53 PM
2 WKD Iron brews thats all ;(

:Hazel
11-06-2007, 11:43 AM
welcome to my world.

Vause
11-06-2007, 11:46 AM
lmao, have fun drinking. it owns. (:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!