PDA

View Full Version : I feel ripped off

Sly
10-06-2007, 12:30 AM
Everyone says wow is realy addictive and you lose your life to it so i baught it for a whole 11.99 and i only played it once and i`ve never gone back to it so i think i have been mislead.
I don`t understand why everyone would lie to me like that and make me waste my hard earned cash.

TehJoshy
10-06-2007, 12:32 AM
its called a trial, try before you play (:

:Jamie
10-06-2007, 08:46 AM
You played a warlock Conor. You should of tried other classes. I dont think the warlock was for you as it was a bit hard..

Charles
10-06-2007, 09:09 AM
I thought the sole reason you left was because Jon didn't play his 'lock.

Axel
10-06-2007, 09:12 AM
I thought the sole reason you left was because Jon didn't play his 'lock.

It's what he told me.

Nemo
10-06-2007, 10:03 AM
yeah, i started with no help, u just gotta try many races and classes... i mean u shuld of tried the trial first, but i didnt but thats coz im impatient and i know its the type of game i like.

Tristan
10-06-2007, 10:16 AM
I tried the trial and I enjoyed it so I bought it.
Trial is available for a reason...
&& You can't expect other players to give up their time to help you when you can easily do it yourself.

Infrontation
10-06-2007, 10:23 AM
Your very narrow minded. It is addictive for millions maybe you shouldn't call everyone liars because they think the game is addictive.

Axel
10-06-2007, 10:25 AM
He stopped levelling and just fished because I wouldn't help him in the mine just south of Goldshire.. don't need a 70 to boost you through that.

Mr.Kylee
10-06-2007, 02:11 PM
Everyone says wow is realy addictive and you lose your life to it so i baught it for a whole 11.99 and i only played it once and i`ve never gone back to it so i think i have been mislead.
I don`t understand why everyone would lie to me like that and make me waste my hard earned cash.

..so you bought it after everybody said it's addictive? and only played once? how can you play a game once and decide. That's rather dumb, you can't get to know the game by playing once. I'm so sick of this ''wow is addictive it takes over your life''- EVERY game is addictive and CAN take over your life..not just wow, god. It's YOUR choice if you let it take over your life..you can't blame it on the game rofl :rolleyes: I've played it for a while now..and guess what I'm not addicted nor it took over my life. My life is the same :) and I'm quiet happy with it..I play wow because I like playing it? nothing wrong with that..some people idunno collect things I play wow instead of collecting something (for example) and are you like 10? can't you make your own decisions especially when it's YOUR money that's involved..don't blame it on the others :) I believe nobody made you bought it so it's your own fault if you dislike it and you wasted money, live with it.

Danzilla
11-06-2007, 09:10 PM
..so you bought it after everybody said it's addictive? and only played once? how can you play a game once and decide. That's rather dumb, you can't get to know the game by playing once. I'm so sick of this ''wow is addictive it takes over your life''- EVERY game is addictive and CAN take over your life..not just wow, god. It's YOUR choice if you let it take over your life..you can't blame it on the game rofl :rolleyes: I've played it for a while now..and guess what I'm not addicted nor it took over my life. My life is the same :) and I'm quiet happy with it..I play wow because I like playing it? nothing wrong with that..some people idunno collect things I play wow instead of collecting something (for example) and are you like 10? can't you make your own decisions especially when it's YOUR money that's involved..don't blame it on the others :) I believe nobody made you bought it so it's your own fault if you dislike it and you wasted money, live with it.
Well said. :]

NewButNotStupid
11-06-2007, 11:45 PM
People like other things then you. What if someone said they liked this hair cut:
http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/short/pictures/shorthairstyles06.jpg but you really liked this kind of style:
http://z.about.com/d/thyroid/1/0/U/8/haircut3.jpg

Same thing.
Be wise, do a trial.

Robzor
12-06-2007, 02:13 PM
tbh , i only ask for help
if they cant i try myself.

Wizzdom
12-06-2007, 02:25 PM
People like other things then you. What if someone said they liked this hair cut:
http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/short/pictures/shorthairstyles06.jpg but you really liked this kind of style:
http://z.about.com/d/thyroid/1/0/U/8/haircut3.jpg

Same thing.
Be wise, do a trial.

How can you get a trial haircut? lol

Unless you look at images i suppose..

Nemo
12-06-2007, 02:45 PM

Unless you look at images i suppose..or someone does it for u on photoshop or sumin more high tech lol

shokz
12-06-2007, 03:39 PM

Unless you look at images i suppose..
nah dunna what its called

but my mum went to a local hairdressers for new people being a haircutter and they made load of haircuts for her like experiment stuff

Pyroka
12-06-2007, 05:18 PM
I've heard that WoW is quite good but I'd really get the trial. Try and bring a reciept to the shop? I don't know if you can refund it or not so don't beat me if I'm wrong kais?

Nemo
12-06-2007, 05:23 PM
I've heard that WoW is quite good but I'd really get the trial. Try and bring a reciept to the shop? I don't know if you can refund it or not so don't beat me if I'm wrong kais?
http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=322284 whole thread for him and i doubt u can return it as hes probs used the free month n opened it up xD

Danzilla
12-06-2007, 07:14 PM

You cannot return computer games. :]

krimzen
12-06-2007, 07:19 PM
Pssh, its not excatly expensive.. you got owned by blizzard LOL

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!