PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] {!New!} Beast Of a Hotel {Newest Version}{Attempted Shadows}

TommyH
05-05-2005, 07:04 PM
Hello Again.... Again... Erm I Attempted shadows Coz Someone said i shud can't remember who now Sorry. C+C Is Always welcome so there shud be mno reason why it's not now :P

Meh Anyways Here :

http://img25.echo.cx/img25/7387/newestversionofhotelviewattemp.png (http://www.imageshack.us)

mr.parasols
05-05-2005, 07:07 PM
Its better, Clouds on right need recolouring.
You got rid of the pool :O
You need to make the boats a shadow, and tree shadows isn't same style as hotel shadow. Alot of shadow still missing but its getting there! 7/10

the wombats
05-05-2005, 07:08 PM
needs a new background like trees oe something, not just clouds

Crying-Angel
05-05-2005, 07:09 PM
oh gawd how many threads have u got open for this one alt now?!?!??!
why not just add the new ones into that thread???? :s

n it looks fine altho im not too keen on it, and yes, the points that joe just sed...

oh an also the floor aint right if u follow the lines across at first i just fort u had forgotten to put that part but but when i followed them i found that they end up at compleatly different heights when they should end up at the same height.

Roboevil
05-05-2005, 07:29 PM
lol crying-angel
The alt is erm ok. I do like it very much and I prefer it over all the Hotel's iv'e seen, its just you havent put much into it, just taken stuff from other hotels and added it in.

TommyH
06-05-2005, 06:29 AM
Erm Thanks Crying angel I'll just add to this thread now.

Thanks for other Comments ;)

XxRIZZLAxX
06-05-2005, 03:28 PM
Its better, Clouds on right need recolouring.
You got rid of the pool :O
You need to make the boats a shadow, and tree shadows isn't same style as hotel shadow. Alot of shadow still missing but its getting there! 7/10

Do my eyes decieve me? Did you just say...Something...Possitive?!?! :o
And Crying, if he adds it to other posts, people might not look at it and see it ;) So no-one will see it :o
It's wicked btw :p I think the background would look better if it had buildings, then it wouldn't be so plain in the background :D But everything else rocks!! 8/10

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!