PDA

View Full Version : What REALLY happened after Channel Chasers!!

Jõnathan
05-05-2005, 08:08 PM
After watching the Fairly Odd parents special 'Channel Chasers'- WHICH ROCKS!- I decided to do this story sayin what happened in the 20 yrs b4 we go bak 2 dimmsdale's GOOD future (at the end). Here it is! PLZ RATE & REP!
P.S. There is a disgusting bit where one of the characters is killed. This section will be highlighted in red. Also, this is gonna be a LONG POST! Please
don't complain about this post's length.

6 years after channel chasers, Timmy decided he wanted a girlfriend. He'd got good grades at school, and wanted to show them off.
'DAM! I need a girl quick! Cosmo, Wanda, who's available?'
'Let's see', replied Wanda.
A cloud poofed up and showed pics of the girls.
First was Vicky.
'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' he screamed. 'CHANGE IT!'
Then it was Veronica, Trixie's friend.
'Well, she does have a hot white passion for me like a thousand burning suns, but no.' Timmy said.
Then it was his love, Trixie Tang.
'YES! I WANT HER FOREVER!' Timmy shouted.
But the view panned out to see Trixie surrounded by about 50 boys.
'What the!!!! How did that happen?' Timmy exclaimed.
Cosmo replied 'Remember that competition last month?'

FLASHBACK

There is a competition to find the hottest girl in the USA. Trixie wins, and the prize is a lifetime with 50 hot guys.

RETURN TO THE PRESENT

'Dam!' Timmy said, ' I wish I hadn't done that now.'
'OKAY! One remove-all-boys-that-a-girl-won-in-a-contest-wish!' Cosmo said.
BOY-GONE! (They didn't like her anyway. And the same happened vice versa.)
'YES! YES! Link me up with her now!' Timmy shouted!
'Okay. But would it be better if we had some snocones? Snocones?' Cosmo sed. 'I LIKE PIE!' he shouted.
TT for TT!
At Trixie's mansion, Timmy was a nervous wreck. Cosmo and Wanda were birds.
'I don't know if I can do this, guys. It's my first time I'll ACTUALLY meet her.', he said, shivering with tension.
'No it isn't!' Wanda replied.
'I mean ACTUALLY wanting her to be my girlfriend.'
Timmy pressed the intercom
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Cosmo & Wanda went POOF!
A bodyguard answered.
'HI, who is it? I hope you ain't that moron who sells bad can-openers. COS IF YOU ARE......'
'Hi. I'm Timmy. Can I speak to Trixie please?'
The guard hesistated. 'You.....you......want to speak to the princess of this castle?'
'What the heck? This ain't a castle, idiot.' Timmy answered. It was a mansion anyway, but he didn't care.
'Okay, I'll get her for you. Come to the door.'
Timmy trudged to the door, as his Nike Total 90 shirt swayed in the breeze.
Trixie answered the door. She was wearing a satin dress with cool Didier Sachs (GTA SAN ANDREAS REFERENCE! Didier Sachs is a store in San Andreas) shoes. Her long black hair waved in the wind majestically.
Timmy thought 'Okay, I'm fine, I'm fin- HOLY..... SHE'S HOT! I WANT HER FOREVER!'
'Hi T-Trixie,' Timmy nervously asked. 'You want to go out tonight?' Only because I really like you. No, honestly, I do.'
Trixie answered, 'Oh Timmy, I would but..... i'm too busy now, what with modelling offers from ZIP(SAN ANDREAS REFERENCE) and Didier Sachs. And I have a business meeting for my new hit single, "Love Them Guys'. But, I'm free tonight at 9. So you can pick me up then. Is that ok?'
Timmy thought 'OH MY GOD... AHHHH! I'M SO CLOSE! YAY! THIS IS GREAT!'
'That's fine, so at 9 then?' he asked.
'Yeah. But just in case I don't make it...... *MWAH!*'
She kissed Timmy with hot passion. This was a love scene. A HOT love scene.
Suddnely, a modded Celica came up, and 2 guys came out. It was Chester, who'd finally got his driver's licence (as he is 17 now), and AJ, who had received a diploma at Harvard in Physics.
'Yo Tim, you comin? Frankie G is wanting a street race against me on Santos Blvd. It's at 7:45. You wanna see me beat him to a pulp?' Chester asked.
'Hey Chest, tell him 'bout the weirdo at the skatepark!' AJ nudged Chester's shoulder.
'No! Why should I?' Chester replied.
'Sorry, man.' AJ answered.
'See ya Trix!' Timmy shouted.
'Bye, Tim-Tim!' she called back.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Timmy was back at Trixie's mansion. Chester beat Frankie G, and now Frankie's crew (Los Loco Hombres) wanted payback. But it didn't matter at that time. Timmy was gonna date Trixie! Finally, after about 8 yrs trying, he did it!
There was no answer.
'Hey Trixie!' he shouted. 'You comin?'
She rushed out, but not to see Timmy.
'HURRY! SOME MADMAN IS TRYING TO GET ME! KILL HIM!'
'Where is he?' Timmy asked.
'I don't know but-'
SCREEEEECH- WHACK!
'Oh ****!' A buisnessman ran the madman over.
'You okay, man?' he shouted to the madman.
'Thanks for saving my girl, man,' Timmy said.
'No biggie. Hey, ain't that-'
'Yes, it's Trixie Tang.' Timmy sighed.
'Ohhh......' The buisnessman fainted.
'Okay...... wanna go in your limo to Salva's Nitebar?' Timmy asked.
'YES! YOU ARE THE GREATEST!' she replied.
At Salva's, Timmy met an old friend, Francis, who had some bad news to tell Timmy.
'Hey Francis!' Timmy said.
'Yo man- WOAH! You got Trixie Tang as yer girl???' Francis replied, surprised at who Timmy picked up.
'Well, duh! How are ya, Francis?' Timmy laughed.
'I'm fine, but AJ isn't.' Francis answered.
'Huh?' Timmy exclaimed, in shock.
'That gang Chester beat shot AJ down in a drive-by. He's in hospital recovering.Now they want me!' Francis explained.
'Why?' Timmy wondered.
'I whacked their leader with a baseball bat. Now, let's discuss-'
CRASH!
It was Los Loco Hombres.
'You, Francis, you gonna die!' said a crony.
'Oh ****! Leave this to me, guys. You two better go home.' Francis told the young lovers, 'C'mon then, losers!'
'Let's go!' Trixie said.
'Ok,' she replied.
After the brawl, they arrived at Francis' house. Francis had beat the LLH single-handedly, and they dropped him off first.
'See ya, Francis,' Timmy & Trixie said in unison.
'Bye,' Francis replied.
Then they arrived at Trixie's mansion.
'Bye Timmy' she called out to him.
'See ya later!' Timmy replied.
4 yrs have passed, and this is what has happened-
-Timmy gets his driver's licence (and mods up a Ford Focus!)
-Tootie STILL wants Timmy
-Trixie & Timmy are still going out together
-Denzel Crocker gets shot by the FBI for using $40,000,000 to build a fairy detector (which actually turned out to be a cold fusion machine)
-Timmy, Chester, Sanjay and Elmer (who lost his boil!) form a street racing team called 'Dimmsdale Crew'
-AJ enters the record books for most numbers multiplied at one time (9050 numbers)
-Sadly, Cosmo and Wanda went back to Fairy World
-Vicky is 2nd on the FBI's 'Most Wanted List' for abusing 550 kids in babysitting
-Finally, Francis turns into one of the most popular wrestlers of the decade 'The Incredible Francis' (and wins the WWE title AND the World Heavyweight Title at a special 'Double Championship' match at Wrestlemania 33 [or XXXIII])

Timmy was still mad at the LLH. After nearly killing AJ, his crew needed a miracle.
'Guys, they're gonna keep injuring our members 'til there's none left! What shall we do?' Timmy discussed with the group at his house, on 1275 Frost Avenue. His parents had moved to Estonia (strangely enough!), and they'd left him the house.
'Why don't we kill them?' Sanjay suggested.
'That won't work!' Chester replied,'They'll keep growing!'
Then Elmer rushed in.
'I've just.... been given.... this ransom.... note.' he panted.
Let's have a look at this then,' Timmy said.
It read 'Listen up TIMMY TURNER. We have yo' girl, and unless you give us your cars, she's gonna diiiiiiiiiiiiiie. Give them to us 'round the back of Channel 7 Studios. The LLH.'
Timmy was appalled. 'NOOOOOOOOOOOO! We need our cars! And my girl. What the hell are we gonna do?'
'Hey, isn't Crazy Kenny sellin' his mod cars?' Chester answered.
'Hey, yeah, he is!' Timmy replied,'Let's go!'
At Crazy Kenny's, he had 4 cars, ready to be sold.
'Kenny, we need those cars!' Timmy told Kenny, 'The LLH have threatened us with this ransom note!'
He handed Kenny the note.
'You can have 'em!' he said, 'If you want to save Trixie, you'll have to get there quick. They phoned me sayin' that they ain't waitin past 9:30!
See ya later, man!' Timmy shouted, as the crew got into the cars- 2 Supras, an Eclipse, and a Lancer.
At 9:20, they arrived behind Channel 7 Studios.
'Ah, your cars', Frankie G said, 'Load them into the truck, boys.'
There was a black 18-wheeler, with 'LOS LOCO HOMBRES!' graffitied on the side. It looked cool. When the cars were loaded on, he gave Timmy Trixie back.
'Here is your girl. Now, adios!' Frankie G said, as he got into his tuned Celica and sped off.
'Oh Timmy, you saved me. How can I ever repay you?'
'Well, is $1 million a suitable amount?' he asked.
'YES!' she screamed.
'Holy....... man, she was happy!' Chester said, as they trundled to Timmy's Focus (which he'd disguised as a stock Focus), '250,000 smackers EACH! Woah, you scored with the right girl, Tim!'
'Yeah. I did, didn't I?' Timmy answered.
'You sure did!' Sanjay laughed.
A few months later, Timmy and Trixie got married.
'Oh, my son is married now! I'm so happy!' Timmy's Mom said.
'Yes!' Dad said in reply. 'But she's much prettier than YOU, honey!'
'Oh really?' she replied. 'Back to the car!'
She took Dad out of the wedding and into the car.
Back inside, it was nearly over.
The vicar announced, 'Do you,Timothy Turner, take Trixie Tang to be your lawfully wedded wife?'
'Yes,' Timmy replied.
'And vice versa?' the vicar said. (he wasnt really a vicar, well he was, but he wanted to go NASCAR racing. Lazy moron.)
'YES!' Trixie screamed.
'Holy...... SHE REALLY WANTS YOU TIM!' Chester shouted from the aisle.
'Shut up Ches, I knew that anyway!' Timmy laughed.
'I now pronounce you man and wife. BYE!' the vicar said, as he ran out of the chapel, jumped into a Ford Probe, and sped to the nearest NASCAR track.
'Weirdo,' Timmy surprisingly said.
Then Trixie and Timmy MADE OUT.
A few weeks later, Timmy was with the crew and Trixie when something awful happened.
An Eclipse came along and did a drive-by, and killed Trixie, Elmer and Sanjay.
'OH NO! She's dead! WHY? WHY?' Timmy screamed.
Then the Eclipse stalled on a train crossing, and a train destroyed it. That was the end of the Los Loco Hombres- FOREVER.
So he decided to marry Tootie, because she really wanted him.

10 yrs later
- Their 10th anniversary was a good one
- They have 2 kids- Tommy and Tammy
- May 15th (when Trixie was shot) is now known as 'Trixie Tang Memorial Day' in Dimmsdale
- Francis is arrested for murdering the new president Chet Ubetcha (oddly enough).
- Crimson Chin is banned in Argentina because the president thinks it's made out of Rizla gummed paper
- Catman is murdered by new Dodgers player Chester McBadbat. No-one cares.
What will happen next? Only time will tell...............

THE END

PLEASE POST YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS!
I WANNA SEE THE FEEDBACK!

Jõnathan
09-05-2005, 03:27 PM
I know I'm doubl postin here, but will ppl rate this cool story plz?

Owen
09-05-2005, 05:33 PM
I read 1 paragraph then gave up reading it :p
10/10 + rep for taking the time to write a story thingy

Jõnathan
09-05-2005, 07:39 PM
lol! It's a good story, and it took me AGES. Actually, the 2nd time I edited it, my PC corrupted, adn I lost the data! What does evry1 else think?

Jõnathan
11-05-2005, 07:55 PM
PLZ POST FEEDBACK! I WANT 2 SEE YER VIEWS! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT?

lucyecc
11-05-2005, 08:07 PM
give people chance to read it man ! 15/10

Emicat
14-05-2005, 08:52 PM
I was going to read it, but I couldn't be bothered. :p

Jõnathan
17-05-2005, 06:21 PM
Well YOU should read it, em. btw, you're stupid em, and you're plain weird.
ahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
lol
i didn't mean it.

-=rooty987=-
17-05-2005, 06:29 PM
I read the red bit

Jõnathan
17-05-2005, 09:40 PM
what did ya think of it then, skibs?

lucyecc
28-05-2005, 10:44 PM
i just reposted so others can get a read of it :)

Owen
29-05-2005, 02:40 AM
finally read it all :p
Very good :)

Surname
29-05-2005, 07:58 AM
An Eclipse came along and did a drive-by, and killed Trixie, Elmer and Sanjay.

In my personal opinion, some of the sentences in thie story are too short with no descriptio. You put that an eclipse came along and killed them, not very descriptive or exciting. There were other examples, but I can't be bothered :)
It is good - But can be improved. Overall, 8/10

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!