PDA

View Full Version : Hair lengh thread for boys and girls

its-me-sam
10-06-2007, 09:31 PM
This is about what boys and girls think of each others hair:
Please only answer to what you are

Question to boys with long hair: What do you think of dating a girl with shorter hair than you?

Question to boys with short hair: what do you make of boys with long hair

Girls with shortish hair like sholder lengh or above: What do you think of dating boys with longer hair than yours?

Girls with long hair: umm on appeariance who would you rather date a boy with long or short hair?

My answer: im a boy and i got longish hair for a boy, id honestly find it uncomftable to date a girl with shorter hair than mine.

Ichigo
10-06-2007, 09:53 PM
A girl I like could be bald for all I care. There are specifics about her physical appearance, but hair length doesn't come into it.

My hair's down to my shoulders at the moment. Getting choppppped though.

Extor
10-06-2007, 10:04 PM
i dont really mind tbh but its hard for me to find a boy with longer hair than me mainly because my hair is like reeeally really long :)

.:Normal...
10-06-2007, 10:11 PM
Ummm my hair is like.. really long. I personally don't really go for the guys with super long hair (it kinda freaks me out) I usually go for like.. past the ears at the longest. But hey, if he's really hot, screw the hair call me. :)

FlyingJesus
10-06-2007, 10:49 PM
*removed*

My hair is longer than most girls'.

Edited by NintendoNews (Super Moderator): Please do not post or link to pictures of yourself or other members.

Papershop
11-06-2007, 08:17 AM
Question to boys with short hair: what do you make of boys with long hair?
Erm, get your hair cut dude?

Papershop
11-06-2007, 11:34 AM
The person who give me a -ve rep for the post above needs to get a life. ITS MY OPINION, and tbh alot of the people who have thier hair just long and straightened are crowd followers, and i dont like people who go out of thier way to change themselfs just so that they can be part of this "crowd" sorry. BE YOURSELF

:Hazel
11-06-2007, 11:35 AM
i prefer short hair on guys.

FlyingJesus
11-06-2007, 12:39 PM
The person who give me a -ve rep for the post above needs to get a life. ITS MY OPINION, and tbh alot of the people who have thier hair just long and straightened are crowd followers, and i dont like people who go out of thier way to change themselfs just so that they can be part of this "crowd" sorry. BE YOURSELF

Because of your talk on straightening, I'm guessing you're talking about emo/scene kids.. well their hair isn't long. Shoulder length isn't long. Shoulder length is fashion. Two feet down your back is long.

As for "be yourself", no-one can seriously claim that they're not influenced by stuff, so no-one is original. Also some peoples' "self" may well be a crowd-follower. It's not my cup of tea but I don't condemn it either, because being part of something is just as much "being yourself" as purposely doing stuff that no-one else is just to look individual.

(by the way the rep wasn't me, but try not to double post)

its-me-sam
11-06-2007, 04:08 PM
I've had longish hair like all my life bk in my first school even but back then it looked weird but i stuck with it and i kinda grew into it now im possitive id looke starnge if my hair was above my hears at moments its about sholder lengh or above i guess

jendog
11-06-2007, 04:54 PM
my hairs kinda long and i prefer boys with short hair.. i dont mind guys with long[ish] hair but if it was longer than mine then it would be tooo long, so yeah shorter than mine : )

Ichigo
11-06-2007, 05:10 PM
and tbh alot of the people who have thier hair just long and straightened are crowd followers, and i dont like people who go out of thier way to change themselfs just so that they can be part of this "crowd" sorry. BE YOURSELF

Yet you asked people for links to get 'political tops' - reason being:

Its fashion mate.

Fashion is the idea that other people're wearing such clothing thus you must also be following a specific crowd.

I for one straighten my hair. To follow a crowd? Christ no. I do it because it's a mess when it's curly. How can you question someone's individuality over that?

timROGERS
11-06-2007, 05:49 PM
I have longer hair than most boys, ie. it isn't cut using a shaver thing.

Matt,
11-06-2007, 06:20 PM
Dont know if you would call mine long or short so ill answer both
www.myspace.com/deffjeff402

What do you think of dating a girl with shorter hair than you?
Wouldnt bother me at all tbh i try not to go out with people for their looks aslong as they have a good personality it doesnt matter. However im not going to claim that looks dont bother me at all as it does a little

What do you make of boys with long hair
Coudlnt care less again a while back i would of hated it but times have changed :P

And to the guy who said about people who straighten there hair to follow the crowd. Like someone else said and does i straighten mine because it goes all curly and looks stupid its not to follow a crowd it's because i want to do it. If you think about it it's hard to get people who arnt wanabees(sp) because youll always get ideas from seeing how other people look

I know that was just repeating what someone else said but meh :)

Ichigo
11-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Length's hard to define to me, since people with shorter hair (or no hair ;)) would consider it long, but those with longer hair would consider it pretty short. I just compare mine to previous hair cuts when I decide if it's long or not.

Jamesy
11-06-2007, 06:37 PM
im growing mine longer, but im letting it go wild... for the hell of it :D

Papershop
11-06-2007, 07:29 PM
Because of your talk on straightening, I'm guessing you're talking about emo/scene kids.. well their hair isn't long. Shoulder length isn't long. Shoulder length is fashion. Two feet down your back is long.

As for "be yourself", no-one can seriously claim that they're not influenced by stuff, so no-one is original. Also some peoples' "self" may well be a crowd-follower. It's not my cup of tea but I don't condemn it either, because being part of something is just as much "being yourself" as purposely doing stuff that no-one else is just to look individual.

(by the way the rep wasn't me, but try not to double post)
It really depends what your view on long is then doesnt it. And shoulder length isnt fashion, it the length or your hair, its what you do to it, whether it be short or long, that makes it fashionable.
and ye, everyones influencned by different types of material, however thiers some people who go to extreme lengths to look like somebody else, and thats what im talking about.

Yet you asked people for links to get 'political tops' - reason being:

Fashion is the idea that other people're wearing such clothing thus you must also be following a specific crowd.

I for one straighten my hair. To follow a crowd? Christ no. I do it because it's a mess when it's curly. How can you question someone's individuality over that?

But thiers different reasons behind that. Thiers me, who likes political tops because of the big bold statement, and then thiers people Who just like them for the sake of liking something. And then thiers also the people who like something because of the label on them, which id rather not go into.

And to the guy who said about people who straighten there hair to follow the crowd. Like someone else said and does i straighten mine because it goes all curly and looks stupid its not to follow a crowd it's because i want to do it. If you think about it it's hard to get people who arnt wanabees(sp) because youll always get ideas from seeing how other people look
Fair enough if your hair looks a mess unstraightened. But alot of people just do it for the fun of it? :S

krimzen
11-06-2007, 09:58 PM
Mines fair long....

www.myspace.com/lkrimzen

and tis longer nau

Nightrose
12-06-2007, 09:07 AM
i have short hairl for a girl
and everyone says it suits me

well anyway i dont mind if a girl has longer hair than me im used to it

Fonejacker
12-06-2007, 09:47 AM
The person who give me a -ve rep for the post above needs to get a life. ITS MY OPINION, and tbh alot of the people who have thier hair just long and straightened are crowd follower:@, and i dont like people who go out of thier way to change themselfs just so that they can be part of this "crowd" sorry. BE YOURSELF
thats like saying "everyone with white skin are crowd followers"

it's hair... fgs

burton-x
12-06-2007, 09:49 AM
www.myspace.com/burtonbryant

Mines curly and kinda not short?
but not like long long.

Papershop
12-06-2007, 10:40 AM
thats like saying "everyone with white skin are crowd followers"

it's hair... fgs

No Its not so stop trying to compare something that doesnt have a comparitive link tyvm!

Ichigo
12-06-2007, 04:21 PM
But thiers different reasons behind that. Thiers me, who likes political tops because of the big bold statement, and then thiers people Who just like them for the sake of liking something. And then thiers also the people who like something because of the label on them, which id rather not go into.

Fair enough if your hair looks a mess unstraightened. But alot of people just do it for the fun of it? :S

You've completely avoided the point by trying to describe other people. Fact is, you've already said you like the tops because they're fashionable. Now if you were actually politically motivated you'd have previously stated so. Please make your mind up as opposed to trying to disagree with me.

With regards to hair straightening, the majority of people who use straighteners use them to remove kinks, curls or frizz. They don't do it just for the fun of it. It's really not fun to straighten your own hair anyway. It takes time and care, especially if you don't want to risk heat damage.

Mr.OSH
12-06-2007, 06:18 PM
Question to boys with long hair: What do you think of dating a girl with shorter hair than you?

Well I have long hair myself, I'd probably not mind, however I like girls with long hair or at least the same length as mine. :)

Neil
12-06-2007, 09:13 PM
My hair is like..Pretty long, just past my shoulders, I don't mind being with a girl with shorter hair as long as it's not too short, my girlfriend has shorter hair than me and I don't mind, as long as she doesn't cut it too short I don't have a problem

Liam!
12-06-2007, 09:22 PM
mine is rly short. it used to be long tho, well... not really long but ye..

i'll post a pic tomorrow if i cba.

RedStratocas
13-06-2007, 01:15 AM
Its kinda stereotypical beach-boy hair. Down to my eyebrows.

summer
13-06-2007, 06:40 AM
i have longer hair than most boys. it's above the collar, but i have a thick head of hair and a lot of it.

Antallica
13-06-2007, 06:44 AM
not long, but im growing it, hairs past my ears so.. ;]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!