PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Shops.

Blissa
11-06-2007, 10:46 AM
Here comes another Idea!

I think there should be Habbo Shops. On a Habbo Road similar to a Public Room but guest room sized, but filling the whole Habbo Client screen rather than just a room floating in mid-space. So what would you do on the Habbo Road of Shops? Well..

There would be different kinds of shops to buy different kinds of things, perhaps bringing the release of new sorts of furniture such as Antiques for Antiques stores, Exclusive new clothing for clothing shops and so on, the shops would be ran by bots, and when you have chosen something it works like the catalogue; You click buy and you have the item in your hand and have credits deducted from your purse. I think you should be able to walk down these roads with your friends and perhaps even stop in Starbucks or a Slice of Life for a coffee and a pizza? This could even revolutionise the way Public Rooms work!

What do you think of this idea? Do you have an input to it? Tell me here!

Hecktix
11-06-2007, 11:01 AM
I have always liked similar ideas.

I think they should put "corridors" in so you can walk down the corridors, and there are doors to the rooms, and there can be windows in the door where you can have a preview of what is in the room before you go in.

Shawnstra
16-06-2007, 11:13 PM
Great idea! Seems more real.

Exce
10-07-2007, 07:06 AM
I thought of that as well but there could be a way to get a plot of public space for a day so you could sell your spare items or rares . I think if it did happen the person buying the land would pay about 10 coins for a day

shinnyflower
10-07-2007, 07:12 AM
this will be easy for the people to buy the thing that they need.
Runescape attracts a lot of people because of its solid roleplay characteristics, the hardest thing is getting started in the large world. By far the easiest way to get your game experience going is to purchase gp. When looking for a gp seller you will always look for the cheapest, fastest, & most trusted name. I present
for those looking for cheap, fast, reliable... look no further.
Runescape2 gold as low as 3.99 pr million !!!
With discounts for larger orders.

**LINKS REMOVED**

Your #1 Gold Shop Stop:):eusa_clap:eusa_danc

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Forum Moderator): Please don't post spam advertisements in thread not connected to your post.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!