PDA

View Full Version : Coding how do you do it?

Diablo10
11-06-2007, 03:08 PM
Hey how do you code? Im sure you guys all read tutorials about how to code? But where could someone send me a link to a site that tells you how? +REP for help

Moved by opensourcehost (Forum Moderator) from Web Designing: Please post in the correct forum next time, thanks :).

L?KE
11-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Learn css?
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=364205
See my tutorial :)

AND

w3schools provide tutorials on everything you would need ;)

12-06-2007, 06:19 AM
Coding is done by making projects and your will to improve.

I learn a lot when i make mistakes and force myself to fix them.

I only read tutorials if i need to know a specific thing, usually thats advanced.

Blob
12-06-2007, 03:58 PM
I learnt PHP by a Requests script (well starters) and php.net, if thats what you mean

Dentafrice,
12-06-2007, 05:11 PM
Sadly, I learned from a book

PHP and MySQL for dummies volume 1.

Then volume 2 come out for PHP 5.

I also read tutorials and the comments in them, also the PHP.net libary of functions shows you examples on how to use each one

I also read techtuts sadly

Eric30
13-06-2007, 11:31 AM
Sadly, I learned from a book

PHP and MySQL for dummies volume 1.

Then volume 2 come out for PHP 5.

I also read tutorials and the comments in them, also the PHP.net libary of functions shows you examples on how to use each one

I also read techtuts sadly

I got PHP & MySQL for dummies :D its a good book, but i learned to code years ago with i think VB 6, but once you can code in one language it is eaiser to learn another.

For PHP, if i know the command, i use php.net else i use google.

Dentafrice,
13-06-2007, 01:27 PM
www.tizag.com is also very helpful.

But check books, maybe check a local library :)

Blob
13-06-2007, 03:28 PM
I got PHP & MySQL for dummies :D its a good book, but i learned to code years ago with i think VB 6, but once you can code in one language it is eaiser to learn another.

For PHP, if i know the command, i use php.net else i use google.

I learnt it of your request script :D

Mentor
13-06-2007, 11:55 PM
Just read existing scripts and attempt things, when u get stuck google up an answer / tutorial on the problem aria, and carry on. Ya'll pick it up in no time.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!