PDA

View Full Version : Buying Level 100/Pker

Torncitybest
11-06-2007, 09:50 PM
I am buying either a level 100 account at least combat level or and a pker with at least 70 stregth attack and defence and hitpoints hopefully.

I will offer depending on how good the account is etc.

I will go first for some people but others i won't so if i have never traded you before then don't post saying i will sell but you first lol.

The account needs no recoveries or bank PIN

I will also require last recoveries,passwords,bank PINS and membership codes even if they were not via credit card.

Post or pm me either not to fussed.

JonJonStress
11-06-2007, 11:17 PM
I've been selling a level 108 for awhile, I'll get the pictures of all the stuff not being set from my last thread. I'm not going first, no recoveries NEVER had a bank pin since bank pins I found delayed me when pking '5 hp left running to bank without food and poison kills you while entering pin.'

highest combat stat is 90 strength, with fighter torso and rfd gloves (black, I can get higher if you pay me ..) about a 37, my highest.

A good money maker using fishing, 78 fishing almost 79 only 20k exp off couldn't be botherd.

I'm only looking for roughly 7.5m for the account.

Hoax
12-06-2007, 12:02 AM
How much would you offer for mine? Rsn: Graphyxx
Stats:
1435 Total
82 Strength
82 Attack
81 HP
76 Def
70 Mage
60 Prayer
73 Ranged
70 Slayer

100 combat

Torncitybest
12-06-2007, 07:24 AM
Hoax i would offer you 7M pure cash for the account providing that it had no recovieres and you were going first.

Jon i would buy yes but i won't go first to you sorry nothing personal just that its a large ammount etc and i only go first ever for a few people.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!