PDA

View Full Version : Awful

Habbeze
11-06-2007, 11:06 PM
I feel very awful, im in pain and I dont realy know what it is. I feel dizzy and I have a head ache and have vomited a couple of times...
could it be Food Poisoning because I had KFC for my tea. I realy need to know if you can help, not just by saying go to the docotors.

Thanks, hope you reply

burton-x
11-06-2007, 11:07 PM
Begining bit sounds like dehydration...
have you drunk enough water and eaten any fruit or drank fruit juice today?

Habbeze
11-06-2007, 11:10 PM
Yes I drunk about 3 cartons of pure orange juice and lots of water in lessons.

burton-x
11-06-2007, 11:13 PM
3 whole cartens!!?
as in proper big ones?
cause anybodie would feel bloated and sick to the maxx after that,
or do you mean like small cartens?

lol.

Maybe eat some cerial and go to sleep? :S
I say cerial because most other foods will make you puke but I find something cold and refreshing doesnt, although if its something alchohol related then dont drink milk because it screws your stomach up.

Habbeze
11-06-2007, 11:15 PM
So your saying eat cerial without milk??
They are the small ones :) Concentrated and big bottles of water

burton-x
11-06-2007, 11:22 PM
Nah I mean if its just feeling crappy I eat cerial before I go to bed instead of a dinner...
unless its alchohol related because alchohol and hangovers go hand in hand...
x

Habbeze
11-06-2007, 11:26 PM
Nothing to do with alcohol :P Unless they snuck it in the chicken? I cant realy go down stairs now :P I could go but my mum and dad may think its a intruder!

burton-x
11-06-2007, 11:30 PM
wave a white flag high ;D

Ok im off, hope you feel better later x

Habbeze
11-06-2007, 11:32 PM
Thanks alot, im repping you for helping me :)

Bef
11-06-2007, 11:33 PM
Food poisoning usually takes a while to come up i think? Like you usually feel bad the next day or 2 days later rather then an hour later. I dunno, sounds like it may just be a tummy bug. Best thing to do is curl up with a hot water bottle and a bowl and ride it out. If your still feeling bad in a couple of days then go and see your doctor.
Ohh and if you have a headache then its best to stay away from the computer and bright lights. They make me feel worse when i have a headache anyway

Habbeze
11-06-2007, 11:57 PM
Right the problem is I dont have a hot water bottle..

DiscoPat
12-06-2007, 12:10 AM
go to a park or like a green area, just sit and relax, take a few mates with you as well, the fresh air n stuff shud kinda put u right, (works for me)

Duck Hunt
12-06-2007, 12:12 AM
After a good nice sleep you should feel better :) or have a hot cup of tea/milk and lie down for a while. keep away from load noises it'll give you a headache if you feel awful

EDIT: the part about a hot water bottle, boil some water on the stove so its warm, not buring, and put it in a bottle :)

lAdmire
12-06-2007, 12:21 AM
I do get that and I didn't realize why but then I realized it's cause like it's what's on the chicken. There's fat and slimy parts which will make your stomach hurt and I didn't even realize that until a while after.

Duck Hunt
12-06-2007, 12:30 AM
KFC = most fattiest reseraunt in the world (or something like that) they use too much fat, oil, salt, etc

:Hazel
12-06-2007, 09:10 AM
i'd say try and sleep it off.

Ichigo
12-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Your symptoms are pretty vague and could be a number of things. Probably be better to seek medical advice. Probably a school nurse or something? Chance to skip lesson. ;)

Failing that, go see a doctor. Worst thing you can ever do is try to guess what illness you have.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!