PDA

View Full Version : May Be Last Thread....

Distad
12-06-2007, 02:36 AM
I have relised that runescape isnt the game for me.
I really dont enjoy the game anymore.....
The only skill i enjoy = Prayer. But as you know 99 prayer = VERY COSTLY
My dream was to always have 99 prayer but its not going to be happening ( I dont think :) )
And skills i find somewhat fun at times.
But combat =\ I dont know if you all agree with me but i think that combat is very boring to train..... Along with Slayer, I dont think it is right that you get exp BY THE HP in slayer i believe you should get same exp as you do if you meleed them ( normally )

Maybe i will be able to get 99 prayer some way.. Not using dbones.
I might go back to habbo since most of my GOOD mates are.

I dont know.....

Edit: Not that anyone on this forum cares about me anyway so i really dont even know why i just posted this..

Thread closed by iAdam (Forum Moderator); Please do not bump old threads.

JonJonStress
12-06-2007, 02:42 AM
No offence but I enjoyed actuualy logging on and seeing your threads, even if I flammed you at times, you created something a 'distad goal' without you, what would we call it?

You' should be proud, you did acheive something, you acheived to create a distad goal, people will reconisse you for your goals and how you created some sort of a rep.

Distad
12-06-2007, 02:45 AM
Lol. your probably one of the few people on this forum who actully thinks im an ok person :) Ty for flaming me and creating the name "Distad goals"
While the rest of the people when i check this thread later will flame me..

le harry
12-06-2007, 05:30 AM
laters, you were a cool guy in the rs forums haha.

Callum.
12-06-2007, 06:08 AM
thank you ever so much.

Actor
12-06-2007, 07:11 AM
so sad to see him go................................................ ......

what will we do now?!?!

Along comes distad's brother!!

Distads brother: Hey! My goal is to have 99 in EVERY skill!

HXF: ok lol hahaha

Distads brother (after 500threads in rs section): oh i quit to habbo its alot easier!

kyle♥
12-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Please don't quit. You're my only friend next to Conor :(. I don't know what I'll do without you :(.

Dudey!
12-06-2007, 09:51 AM
Bye bye!

Torncitybest
12-06-2007, 11:22 AM
Tbh 99 prayer isn't that hard providing your using a gilded altar :P Just get to 70 atack and strength and defence they skills for everything else.

Neil
12-06-2007, 11:25 AM
I have relised that runescape isnt the game for me.
I really dont enjoy the game anymore.....
My dream was to always have 99 prayer but its not going to be happening ( I dont think :) )
And skills i find somewhat fun at times.
But combat =\ I dont know if you all agree with me but i think that combat is very boring to train..... Along with Slayer, I dont think it is right that you get exp BY THE HP in slayer i believe you should get same exp as you do if you meleed them ( normally )

Maybe i will be able to get 99 prayer some way.. Not using dbones.
I might go back to habbo since most of my GOOD mates are.

I dont know.....

Edit: Not that anyone on this forum cares about me anyway so i really dont even know why i just posted this..

You're dream was always to have 99 prayer yet you probably had goals to get 99 in every other skill?

And I'd just like to point out that combat skills do level depending on the HP, Rock Crabs have quite high HP, why do you think they're so good to train on at low levels, it's not only slayer that levels up using the HP of the monster you're fighting :rolleyes:

Oh well, have fun making goals in others game

[Jay]
12-06-2007, 11:29 AM
Erm prayers is boring as well lol??
Anyways gl with whatever you decide to do..

Torncitybest
12-06-2007, 11:29 AM
Lol yer forgot to say that goodluck in the future :P

Dubble
12-06-2007, 11:42 AM
:(:(DONT LEAVE YOUR MY ONLY FRIEND ZOMYGOD :(:(

HabboIsKrouts
12-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Lol. your probably one of the few people on this forum who actully thinks im an ok person :) Ty for flaming me and creating the name "Distad goals"
While the rest of the people when i check this thread later will flame me..

i like u babe

Cwmbran
12-06-2007, 12:18 PM

LIAR.
What happened to;

"Fav skill = Wc."
"New fav skill fishing it owns wc"
"Fishing is boring im going for 99 mage as I love mage its the best skill"
"I dunno how to level mage so im going for 99 construction"
"Herblore is like wow going for 99 herblore"
"The only skill ive really liked is mage so im going to try again for 99 mage"Seriously though, you will be missed untill another one like you comes along to make stupid threads for us all to flame, but then again if your going to Habbo I'm sure we may pop across the forums to remind you we are still alive by flaming you there.

Jackk
12-06-2007, 02:47 PM
Laterss

Ingoee4life
12-06-2007, 03:31 PM
cya mate, have to admit had a decent friendship with you in the end, cya gl in life/habbo

DJ-Vimto
12-06-2007, 04:39 PM
LIAR.
What happened to;
"Fav skill = Wc."
"New fav skill fishing it owns wc"
"Fishing is boring im going for 99 mage as I love mage its the best skill"
"I dunno how to level mage so im going for 99 construction"
"Herblore is like wow going for 99 herblore"
"The only skill ive really liked is mage so im going to try again for 99 mage"Seriously though, you will be missed untill another one like you comes along to make stupid threads for us all to flame, but then again if your going to Habbo I'm sure we may pop across the forums to remind you we are still alive by flaming you there.

that made me lirl. +rep

edit: bah, need to spread :@

Davii
12-06-2007, 04:45 PM
:(:(DONT LEAVE YOUR MY ONLY FRIEND ZOMYGOD :(:(

not surprised tbh

Bye bye distad! i actually think i might miss you :O

Pyroka
12-06-2007, 05:03 PM
I don't know you one bit but I've heard of you as a bit of a legend for things good... and bad. :P See ya later dude.

Ed.
12-06-2007, 05:05 PM
We Welcome You With Open Arms In The Habbo Forum

Jackboy
12-06-2007, 05:48 PM
You'll be back...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!