PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2, or Halo, Cannot wait for Halo 2! whats gonna be good in Halo 2!?

Banjo
28-06-2004, 12:26 AM
What is your favrite thing gonna be for Halo 2?
Have your say.
To start off I like those new viecles I love warthogs the best, or banshes, And I can't wait for online play for Halo 2, Can't you!? :eusa_danc :eusa_clap

Banjo
28-06-2004, 12:55 AM
Not going to put pictures in because im going to stay by the rules.

Edited by Simonac55

Warning. You have broken the Forum Rules. Please do not double post. Just edit your last one.

sdude
17-11-2004, 09:22 PM
I completed Halo 2 in 2 days it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo easy but some of the levels when you are a covernant are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo long

L33TPunk
17-11-2004, 09:25 PM
its a brilliant game

Ziabotsu
20-11-2004, 02:17 PM
I completed Halo 2 in 2 days it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo easy but some of the levels when you are a covernant are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo long
Ok, that is virtually impossible. I know your lying
HALO 2 IS BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNTTTTT

Congregate
20-11-2004, 02:29 PM
Na it isn't impossible i completed it in 3 days.

Banjo
30-11-2004, 06:28 AM
I pre orderd it and I got the collectors eddition :D , and I beat halo2 in 3 days on Normal and Im starting to do it on legendary (alredy done 2 levels)
Oh by the way I have xbox live my gammer tag is Chripper.
:8

miss-t
05-12-2004, 01:18 PM
its soooooooo easy isnt it i copmpleted it in 2days aswell its that easy u think halo 3 will come out? i have xbox live

P@ND@
06-12-2004, 08:01 PM
I played it a few times, I love the co-op modus.
Played whit my friend for hours.
My first time I played Halo, it was on Hard, And guess what ^^
I had most kills and less deaths, I'm the Frag Mastah ^^
His excuse is that he had the sun in his eye from the itsybitsy window above the TV..
It was raining =/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!