PDA

View Full Version : [Request] [Mini-I] Radio DJ Jobs

Invent
13-06-2007, 04:46 PM
Hey,

My fansite is once again almost ready to open (content 90% finished), so I think it's a good time for me to start hiring some staff! [:

At the moment, I am only needing to hire Radio DJ's, but more jobs will be opening very soon (:!

If you wish to apply for a DJ job at www.Mini-I.fm, please post in this thread filling in this:

Habbo Name:
Timezone:
Why should we hire YOU?:

Thanks and good luck!
----
Simon / Invent!
Owner of Mini-I.FM

Sunny.
13-06-2007, 04:48 PM
Habbo Name: Singh, / lSan
Experience (If yes, where?):
HabboLido.com, Just-Habbo.com, Habbo-Works.com, Simplehabbo.com, HabHop-Fm.co.uk, Hab-Tastic.com, HabboMagic.com
Timezone: GMT
Why should we hire YOU?:
You should hire me because I can bring listeners to Mini-I.fm and also I am a good entertainer and will be able to entertain for hours to come. I can also do alot of competitions as I have loads of rares just sitting there. I would love to work with Mini-I.fm and Habbo listeners as my experience with them has been truly great. I love to play songs of the listner[s] choice rather than mine as its their show after all

Farm
13-06-2007, 04:54 PM
Habbo Name: Farm.
Experience (If yes, where?): Thinkhabbo.com, Clubhabbo.net, Habtips.com, Habboxlive.com, Habbo-Hits.com, Bobblefm.co.uk
Timezone: GMT+1
Why should we hire YOU?: I think you should hire me because, I am very experienced in Djing. I would love to work with the Habbo Community again and give them the best time on the radio, with competitions and playing the best music variety. I think you should hire me because I love to DJ, I'm very dedicated, and just love to give the listeners the best. You should hire me because I can bring a hardworking and dedicated member to the team. I have many ideas for future updates on Mini-I and really would like to show them off.

Thanks. ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!