PDA

View Full Version : Madeleine McCann tip-off to her body

superstar911
13-06-2007, 06:21 PM
http://www.gm.tv/news/headlines/2007-06-13t150933z_01_l13188902_rtridst_0_ouktp-uk-dutch-britain-girl.html

A tip-off sent to a Dutch Newspaper of where madeliene's body is. It's rather sad and I hope its not true and that she is still alive :(

Charles
13-06-2007, 06:27 PM
Yeah, I heard about this on the news. I really hope it's some sick kind of joke though.

SusieC
13-06-2007, 07:59 PM
Heard about it on the news. Hope it's not true- think how Madeleine's perents must be feeling.

GommeInc
13-06-2007, 08:29 PM
Hmmmm, if it's true at least they've found her. I am with the idea that sadly, she is most probably dead.

YoManGo!
13-06-2007, 10:23 PM
she's been given way too much press coverage, i mean it's terrible she's gone and everything but i bet you've never even heard about this (http://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/section-item.asp?sid=12&iid=3562). He used to go to my school and was a really nice guy. Now he's gone missing do his parents get an audience with the pope? No.

Ezzie.
13-06-2007, 10:37 PM
Sort of hope she's been found.. imagine what it'd be like if she was being held kidnapped "/

DCeption
13-06-2007, 10:39 PM
Heard about it on the news. Hope it's not true- think how Madeleine's perents must be feeling.

Her parents were the ones stupid enough to leave her on her own or with younger siblings, i have no sympothy towards them. Although i do hope that madeline is returned safe, but in all odds its not looking to promising - i hate to say it.

:Hazel
14-06-2007, 09:10 AM
They say the handwriting is the same as another letter sent to a paper about 2 belgian girls that went missing a couple of years ago.

ActualFacts
14-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Same thing with another girl ages ago, buried in stones and bushes.

Hope shes alive tho.

Joemaphobe
14-06-2007, 07:45 PM
I know this my seem sick in a way but..
i hope she has been found.
if shes alive with paedophiles thats worse.
if shes been taken to serve as a daughter in a family that can't have children that would be better.

Vause
15-06-2007, 08:53 AM
if it's true, atleast they can work out how she died etc.

heh, it's really sad.

Ashhizzle
15-06-2007, 05:39 PM
she's been given way too much press coverage, i mean it's terrible she's gone and everything but i bet you've never even heard about this (http://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/section-item.asp?sid=12&iid=3562). He used to go to my school and was a really nice guy. Now he's gone missing do his parents get an audience with the pope? No.
Thats what i say aswel, thousands of people get kidnapped everysingle day, Whats so special about her :S

WarezKid
15-06-2007, 06:26 PM
Thats what i say aswel, thousands of people get kidnapped everysingle day, Whats so special about her :S

money, Just money

it a stupid prize, 1 million pounds to find her, lol?

shokz
15-06-2007, 07:20 PM
nah its like 2.3 or something

HabboIsKrouts
15-06-2007, 10:05 PM
Her parents were the ones stupid enough to leave her on her own or with younger siblings, i have no sympothy towards them. Although i do hope that madeline is returned safe, but in all odds its not looking to promising - i hate to say it.

Your'e pretty harsh dude.. I hope people flame you for that.. ;l

GommeInc
15-06-2007, 10:59 PM
I agree with him in some ways. He doesn't deserve to be flamed for the truth.

They did leave young children in a room/appartment with no security.
Checking back every 30 minutes doesn't make them good parents.
And leaving the two younger children with relatives while they're off touring the world isn't on. They need to be with their close family, not their other family.

Jazza
15-06-2007, 11:48 PM

I don't see it as harsh.

From day one all the media were like 'Distraught parents desperately search for their missing girl'. If they were stupid enough to leave a 3 year old girl alone while on holiday they deserve to lose her. The only person I feel sad for in the whole situation is Madeline herself; she has payed for her parents stupidity.

Also I think here is the best place to say it, all those people doing things like chain letters and putting a smilie in their msn are real idiots, I have recieved 4 chain letters and lots of chain posts on my youtube videos.

Jongo
19-06-2007, 09:23 PM
It could of been prevented, I mean leaving kids in a seperate room not even attached onto there own is a risk. However, in a foreign country which is even worse.

I do not believe that this 'kidnapper' is portugeese as they would know how it would effect the economic development of this area in Portugal.

However, deepest sympothy is given.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!