PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Cooking Guide.

Brap
14-06-2007, 06:53 PM
^_^ . :eusa_whis

Distad
14-06-2007, 06:57 PM
=\
Once 64 do lobs ( with guants ) And you dont burn
Until 94
Then sharks till 99 :)

Sabra
14-06-2007, 07:29 PM
=\
Once 64 do lobs ( with guants ) And you dont burn
Until 94
Then sharks till 99 :)

What is with the "=/" face, its not like you ever posted that you needed help.

So, cook lobs at 64 with the cooking guants, if you do not have them just do the family crest quest to obtain them, and then you can cook them to 94 then do sharks or cook lobs til 90. I have heard that people have burnt about 300 sharks until they get to 94 then they do not burn any sharks to 99. It's just quicker if you start sharks at 90. That's what I have heard, I havent done 99 cooking yet so if you dont want to risk burning any then do lobs til 94, and sharks til 99.

Distad
14-06-2007, 07:34 PM
STHU!?
I posted the same thing that you did? And you telling me that my info never helps anyone
Get the hell off my *** for once ?
Jesus Christ

Brap
14-06-2007, 07:35 PM
THANKS JULEH FOR THE ONLY HELP

Im lvl 44 atm :)

wheres best place to cook, like by bank :)

also what do i cook?

Distad
14-06-2007, 07:36 PM
WTH!
I SAID THE SAME THING AS SHE DID!?
Wow. whatever
Best place to cook = Rouges den
Which is south in the bar of the building you teleport to when you use your necklace of games and choose Burthope games room

Sly
14-06-2007, 07:36 PM
STHU!?
I posted the same thing that you did? And you telling me that my info never helps anyone
Jesus Christ
Omg blasphemy
How dare u use da lordz name in vein
tut tut tut tut tut

Brap
14-06-2007, 07:40 PM
Once again thanks juleh for the help u gave, do u know where best place to cook is and what to cook ty?

[Jay]
14-06-2007, 07:42 PM
Once again thanks juleh for the help u gave, do u know where best place to cook is and what to cook ty?
Rouges den and you could find someone who is power fishing and get thier raw salmon/ trout and cook that to 64

Distad
14-06-2007, 07:43 PM
WTH!
I SAID THE SAME THING AS SHE DID!?
Wow. whatever
Best place to cook = Rouges den
Which is south in the bar of the building you teleport to when you use your necklace of games and choose Burthope games room

LEARN TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charles
14-06-2007, 08:10 PM
[/B][/U]

LEARN TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L2control your anger?

Bun
14-06-2007, 08:31 PM
STHU!?
Jesus Christ
Most people hate you for your anger problems more than your ETCD (excessive thread creating disorder).

Lithium
14-06-2007, 08:35 PM
go to cathbury, buy a lobster pot, fish a lobster, go to a oven, click on raw lobster 'Use Raw Lobster' then use it on the oven.

Grats you learnt how to cook

UDunKnow
14-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Leave distad alone for once lol.

Sabra
14-06-2007, 09:14 PM
Ok first off, "lol" at the person who gave me -rep, and also "lol" at Distad for acting even more like a five year old.

And you are welcome for the help Brap :) I think your questions were answered if they werent PM me :P

And Distad, it's not the same thing if you actually read it. And also, I dont think I ever said your advice was crud I have just informed you that your 5,000 posts a day of stupid goals you never get is REALLY annoying. We have told you this since your ETCD started in, but you never listen. Anyways, thanks to Cod for that acronym :P. And I will never be on ur a** because I like older men sorry, not five year olds. Alright so you are not worth anymore energy.

Good luck Brap on your fishing :)

UDunKnow
14-06-2007, 10:16 PM
Who bad repped me? =/ Atleast leave your name.

Brap
14-06-2007, 11:57 PM
Juleh its cookin :)

lol erm ok ill go rogues den.. i might fish myself or buy couple hunred k supplie lol.

lvl 88 fishing isnt bad

kyle♥
15-06-2007, 12:02 AM
Cook shrimps until 98. And then cook lobsters till 99.

Sabra
15-06-2007, 03:51 AM
Juleh its cookin :)

lol erm ok ill go rogues den.. i might fish myself or buy couple hunred k supplie lol.

lvl 88 fishing isnt bad

oh yea :P sorry I was more worried about posting about that one guy and I just saw lobsters and sharks and thought it was fishing :P

Well good luck on COOKING ;)

le harry
15-06-2007, 08:15 AM
wellll said juleh ;)

Bun
15-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Ok first off, "lol" at the person who gave me -rep, and also "lol" at Distad for acting even more like a five year old.

And you are welcome for the help Brap :) I think your questions were answered if they werent PM me :P

And Distad, it's not the same thing if you actually read it. And also, I dont think I ever said your advice was crud I have just informed you that your 5,000 posts a day of stupid goals you never get is REALLY annoying. We have told you this since your ETCD started in, but you never listen. Anyways, thanks to Cod for that acronym :P. And I will never be on ur a** because I like older men sorry, not five year olds. Alright so you are not worth anymore energy.

Good luck Brap on your fishing :)
If I was religious I'd say amen, but I ain't so i'll just say.. I agree ;D.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!