PDA

View Full Version : Dj Deck Down?!?!

dtmm
14-06-2007, 09:16 PM
how can it decrease in price when i see people advertising for 5HC and i have traded them for 5HC ?!?!?

so how can they decrease?

VPSwow
14-06-2007, 09:18 PM
Its really what habbos are trading. Its very hard to find a buyer that will buy for 5 hc.

Jordie
14-06-2007, 09:18 PM
how can it decrease in price when i see people advertising for 5HC and i have traded them for 5HC ?!?!?

so how can they decrease?

they may get released again..
as habbo have hinted that the rare will be added back to the catalogue for a longer period

Elkaa
14-06-2007, 09:19 PM
We go by what we see in the entire hotel. We also go by what they are traded for, as opposed to what people want for them.

If you disagree with the value, please feel free to create a Rare Values Report, including where you saw the trades, and we can look into getting into that room and checking the values being traded at.

Edit: You two ninja's jumped in before I finished typing!

dtmm
14-06-2007, 09:22 PM
lets put it this ay it was about 7pm and in the trading room that is allways at the top xD

how come there are people reporting it as 5HC but u put it down to 3.5??

Elkaa
14-06-2007, 09:24 PM
Whilst reports given to us by external sources are taking into consideration, the main values taken in are them provided by the actual Rare Values Team, as they are likely to be most trustworthy, rather than us having to rely on an external source that could be trying to fix values.

They are marked at the average price we see them selling at, just like with all items.

iJoe
14-06-2007, 09:39 PM
they cant update on every habbos trade, they can only go by what is reported and what they see themselves, to be honest if i went into a room now saying buying dj deck 10 hc people would all sell for 9-10 hc and reporters cannot tell if its alot of mates messing round to get the values up so faking trades with eachother or they are real trades

thay also cannot update every 5 minutes, they update as often as they can, they are a guide of what the rares were last trading at at the time of update :P

Seagy
17-06-2007, 03:02 PM
I see them trading for 2-4 hc :D

VPSwow
17-06-2007, 05:02 PM
I am seeing 3 hc max for them atm.

Niall!
17-06-2007, 06:17 PM
2 hcs is max what I'm seeing ;l

Black-Skull88
28-06-2007, 09:56 AM
They drop because people aint willing to pay that much anymore or you just over paid for itbut dw I think if you hold onto it long enough you will easily make you 5 hcs back

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!