PDA

View Full Version : emo

hadouken!
14-06-2007, 10:38 PM
like yeah, lion king makes me weep like a *****

is my bisexuality a curse, people judge me because i kiss a few girls, am i not allowed to express myself.

nobody understands me.

what do you think of emo?
i actually despise it, and ALWAYS have. so dont approach me personally, have a debate between one another.

its-me-sam
14-06-2007, 10:40 PM
All the nicest people are slightly emo.

RedStratocas
14-06-2007, 10:41 PM
Emo used to be a genre of music. I know that now it's a scene, but it used to be all about the music. Which used to be really good. Emo has always had some annoying aspects to it, but in recent years it seems like people have capitalized on those annoying aspects

FlyingJesus
14-06-2007, 11:09 PM
like yeah, lion king makes me weep like a *****
lol so crying at a film makes you emo?

is my bisexuality a curse, people judge me because i kiss a few girls, am i not allowed to express myself.
I doubt you're bisexual, you probably say you are to fit the emo scene. Kissing girls (I think you meant guys there) isn't expressing yourself, it's showing off. I bet you couldn't have a loving full relationship with a bloke.

nobody understands me.
I'm sure lots of people could understand you just as well as they could understand anyone else. If not, try explaining.

what do you think of emo?
i actually despise it, and ALWAYS have. so dont approach me personally, have a debate between one another.
Too late, I approached you personally.

Shawnstra
15-06-2007, 12:54 AM
I do not discriminate people so I don't mind :)

summer
15-06-2007, 06:06 AM
lol so crying at a film makes you emo?

I doubt you're bisexual, you probably say you are to fit the emo scene. Kissing girls (I think you meant guys there) isn't expressing yourself, it's showing off. I bet you couldn't have a loving full relationship with a bloke.

I'm sure lots of people could understand you just as well as they could understand anyone else. If not, try explaining.

Too late, I approached you personally.

i don't think he actually meant the first three things, i think he was using them as examples of what 'emos' do.

alexxxxx
15-06-2007, 07:17 AM
I don't mind 'em. Unless they go round saying they are emos, then, 9x out of ten, they aren't.

:Hazel
15-06-2007, 09:04 AM
i dont like stereotypes like "emo" and "townie" etc. so i dont really refer to anyone as being "emo"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!