PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have close contact with a UK office staff?

Elw00d
15-06-2007, 09:29 AM
does anyone know a office staff in real life ? as my account .65 was banned, then emma monks (redtiz) was in the process of unlifting the bann, now shes stopped emailing me :S i have over 300t on the account and anyone who can definetly get it unbanned will recieve 40 thrones
let me know if you can help.

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Forum Moderator): Thread moved to 'Habbo In General', please post in the correct section next time, thanks!

GoldenMerc
15-06-2007, 09:36 AM
Emma is extremly busy,She was in the process of getting my account back from ages ago,She told me about 2 weeks ago that she had a hell of alot of work to do and she wasnt doing anything to do with Habbo itsself and Habbos for a wee while while she sorts all this work out,She just told me to use the Helptool after that

Elw00d
15-06-2007, 09:37 AM
oh that explains it :P ill try colmc :P thanx for ltetting me know! i thought she was blanking me lol.

GoldenMerc
15-06-2007, 09:46 AM
Good luck with that ;]
Why not try helptool though?

Boxiel
15-06-2007, 10:00 AM
www.habbo.co.uk/help/contact_us

You shouldnt email Habbo staff directly, as this will only slow things down, Use the Habbo Help Tool, Its there for a reason.

Robby
15-06-2007, 10:12 AM
What is the ban?

Cool--
15-06-2007, 10:15 AM
Gl on getting it back man :)

le harry
15-06-2007, 10:55 AM
.65 - I know you.. you were the guy... yeah - Adam's account "Paintball91"

I can get you in touch with 0rca if you want.

PappaLou
15-06-2007, 11:45 AM
Lost_Witness happens to live next door to me (Honest)

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Blinger1
15-06-2007, 11:47 AM
i want proof.

Barmi
15-06-2007, 11:55 AM
www.habbo.co.uk/help/contact_us

You shouldnt email Habbo staff directly, as this will only slow things down, Use the Habbo Help Tool, Its there for a reason.

Quoted for absolute truth. The fascination with emailing Habbo staff directly is totally crazy.

If you are in Tesco, you don't go up to someone stacking a shelf and ask them to cook you bacon and eggs; go over to the cafe yourself. Likewise, Player Support staff (via the HHT) are paid to answer your ban queries - it is their job!! redtiz's job does not entail running around after Habbos who jump hoops just to get their account unbanned, and she has a lot on her plate as it is! :)

There is absolutely no need to "contact one directly" unless you are asked to. If you want 0rca to deal with your problem, use the Habbo Help Tool and the chances are that she will. Personally I think all Habbo staff should bounce ban queries and frivolous emails back to Habbos who send them, and tell them to use the Habbo Help Tool. They are just too soft and care for their users too much to be so stone-faced about it.

Elw00d
15-06-2007, 12:12 PM
ok first, habbo hep tool send you automated replies, then when you reply to it theres no guarantee they will reply to the person who sent it. so like i could be speaking to bob then next time speaking to tom, then tom wouldns understand what i was talking about, i found this very annoying as none of them would give me a straight answer and every email i sent was replied with a different outcome, e.g " i will look into it" " i cant unbann it" " i will get a higher staff to unbann it" similar to those. i am sick of the shotty help tool. emailing a staff is much better,

and to the guy who ives next door to lost_witness, get him to unbann me and il give u 40t, simple..

le harry
15-06-2007, 12:51 PM
They send you an automated reply warning you about fake emails, then a proper reply, which is usually rubbish. Your the guy who well encountered "paintball91" right? Anyways, I probaly could get you unbanned since I'm pretty good friends with 0rca. But I don't know depends reason.

Robby
15-06-2007, 12:55 PM
I have Pm'd you.

Desjardens
16-06-2007, 12:46 AM
How come you need to add the staff members first name o.O I don't really get it

Hecktix
16-06-2007, 06:53 AM
Anyways, I probaly could get you unbanned since I'm pretty good friends with 0rca. But I don't know depends reason.

lol at you.
that is pathetic.

Boxiel
16-06-2007, 08:45 AM
Anyways, I probaly could get you unbanned since I'm pretty good friends with 0rca. But I don't know depends reason.

I Lol'd IRL....

I know a few staff, But that doesnt mean they are willing to do anything for you, They cant just break the rules and unban who ever they want, They would need to make sure that you arnt a threat to habboo, when I got a perm ban a few weeks ago, I Used the habbo help tool, and it was unbanned in 2 days, simple.

GoldenMerc
16-06-2007, 10:42 AM
Helptool is proberly the best way though,As it is their job to be fair

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!