PDA

View Full Version : [Request] eBobba.net coming soon..

PappaLou
15-06-2007, 12:53 PM
As eBobba.net is on its way in due course, i'm gonna need the following staff, note how all staff MUST be dedicated.

General manager

your job would be to run the whole website with me and a co-owner, must have knowledge of PHP and HTML and use frontpage/dreamweaver to edit pages.

Head of News

Required for the management of the news department.

Community Manager

In Charge of hiring moderation staff for forum and website, also required to do safety competitions, and basically be a safety guru on the website.

Head DJ

Required so you can manage, run, and hire everyone in the Radio area of the website, you will have complete control, a shoutcast will be supplied.

Head of Entertainment

Required to run & hire for the entertainment section (competitions, events)

This is all i need for the moment, either PM me or Post with what job, experience, etc.

YOU MUST BE DEDICATED TO THE JOB.

chrisgocrazyH
16-06-2007, 06:18 AM
As eBobba.net is on its way in due course, i'm gonna need the following staff, note how all staff MUST be dedicated.

General manager

your job would be to run the whole website with me and a co-owner, must have knowledge of PHP and HTML and use frontpage/dreamweaver to edit pages.

Head of News

Required for the management of the news department.

Community Manager

In Charge of hiring moderation staff for forum and website, also required to do safety competitions, and basically be a safety guru on the website.

Head DJ

Required so you can manage, run, and hire everyone in the Radio area of the website, you will have complete control, a shoutcast will be supplied.

Head of Entertainment

Required to run & hire for the entertainment section (competitions, events)

This is all i need for the moment, either PM me or Post with what job, experience, etc.

YOU MUST BE DEDICATED TO THE JOB.

omg u ripped dis layout:
http://ebobba.net/en/

Assassinator
16-06-2007, 11:42 AM
Ive Have PM'D you.

PappaLou
17-06-2007, 06:39 PM
omg u ripped dis layout:
http://ebobba.net/en/

the layout is not ripped, its been bought, i can get someone to vouch :D

Britz
19-06-2007, 04:50 PM
hello mate. im a web designer was thinking of making a website my self but thought i would have a quick look if any jobs were going and im soo glad i found you !. i use both dreamweaver and frontpage and have much experience. PM me if intrested.

Ini
19-06-2007, 05:48 PM
the layout is not ripped, its been bought, i can get someone to vouch :D
Maybee we can asked Adam as he made it.

Who actually own eBobba?

Blob
19-06-2007, 06:02 PM
hello mate. im a web designer was thinking of making a website my self but thought i would have a quick look if any jobs were going and im soo glad i found you !. i use both dreamweaver and frontpage and have much experience. PM me if intrested.

You will fail.

Ill glady help

Ini
19-06-2007, 06:04 PM
You will fail.

Ill glady help
Lmao.

You can help me if you want :P

Blob
19-06-2007, 06:21 PM
Lmao.

You can help me if you want :P

On new2old? sure

mousey
19-06-2007, 06:46 PM
XD let me introduce my self, im the forum manager and admin along side with 911 aka diablo-lou, anyway i know its non of my buissness but we do need an experianced web deisner!

Callum.
19-06-2007, 06:48 PM
were you the one who made the fake alt of the xmas badge for someone for £20?

FAIL

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!