mocha master 0.6cs
dicemaster 0.6cs
tubmaster 1cs
blue amber 1.5cs
red amber 3.5cs
hologirl 3cs
holoboy 3cs
throne sofa 4.5cs
and id say everything else one there is about accurate except the green bb should be 2cs because u cant get .2 cs which causes confusion same with aloevera as its on 1.3cs along with holoboy and silver nelly causes much confusion with the new commers to habbohotel.com and i can tell you what the rarez values are in norms c the aloe vera is worth 10iced bars and 2 iced hatchets 42 rds i could do more but i dont think u want to know all of them right now

+

you should make another column with the HC rarez so all the rarez you get when u sign into HC its easier

+

the super rarez are a bit outragous wouldnt you say

iForce
17-08-2004, 04:03 AM
I wouldent call that an expert amount, Those prices are all wat have been on the habbox rares value.

Arcanum
17-08-2004, 04:22 AM
Breeziez here for habbohotel.com i would like to sign up for tradeing expert

Hey i know my valuezs and everything like HC Sofa 60rds
aloevera 1.5 cs
mocha master 0.6cs
dicemaster 0.6cs
tubmaster 1cs
blue amber 1.5cs
red amber 3.5cs
hologirl 3cs
holoboy 3cs
throne sofa 4.5cs
and id say everything else one there is about accurate except the green bb should be 2cs because u cant get .2 cs which causes confusion same with aloevera as its on 1.3cs along with holoboy and silver nelly causes much confusion with the new commers to habbohotel.com and i can tell you what the rarez values are in norms c the aloe vera is worth 10iced bars and 2 iced hatchets 42 rds i could do more but i dont think u want to know all of them right now

+

you should make another column with the HC rarez so all the rarez you get when u sign into HC its easier

+

the super rarez are a bit outragous wouldnt you say

Breeziez you can't just get a job here! :o You gotta go through the long way like everyone else did! Here you are introducing yourself, but you're already making suggestions that habbox should change! Slow down mate ;)

evect
17-08-2004, 01:06 PM
If you truely want a job, you best not ask for one. Good things come to people who wait! :P Anyway, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay... Don't forget to check out the rules. If your stuck or need any help/advice you can always PM me and I'll be glad to help! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!