PDA

View Full Version : Throne Value

www.Habbulous.net
15-06-2007, 07:45 PM
I have seen several habbos offering 33-34 HC per throne, as well as many other habbos accepting similar amounts to trade off their thrones.

I noticed that the trend is decreasing, but I definetely can't sell mine for 36 HC, so they value might be a bit overstated.

Does anyone know why the value is decreasing? Should I accept 33 HC for my throne (because it is all I can find), or should I wait to see if the throne will go up again?

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Moderator): Moved from Report Normal Values to Anything about Trading.

Elkaa
15-06-2007, 07:51 PM
The Throne value has just crashed from 40, to around 34. The rise will happen again, but maybe not for some time.

Djcafc.
15-06-2007, 08:43 PM
im hoping they fall even more because the throne is the rare that rises and falls the most so ill buy loads it defiantly will rise back up again though

www.Habbulous.net
15-06-2007, 09:37 PM
yea, i definately think its falling. i've seen offers for 33 and 32 bout a few times each.

Elkaa
16-06-2007, 12:17 AM
I picked up 3 today for 33hc, so a decrease is definatly happening.

www.Habbulous.net
16-06-2007, 02:51 AM
I picked up 3 today for 33hc, so a decrease is definatly happening.

Unfortunately the rare value 'experts' base their values on the opinion of people who are only trying to control the values to what they want them to be. The throne is definitely decreasing, and Habbox should update it...

le harry
16-06-2007, 06:13 AM
how much is it going to fall

Niall!
16-06-2007, 08:13 AM
how much is it going to fall

Dunno
maybe 25 hcs

Elw00d
16-06-2007, 08:21 AM
just got a t for 17 hc

Zuar
16-06-2007, 09:41 AM
I just got one for 27hc.

CrazyColaist
16-06-2007, 09:42 AM
Lol i got one for 20HC.

LethalBunny
16-06-2007, 11:14 AM
Yep it's definitely falling.. some guy in trade city is trying to sell for 32 pure and getting nothing =/

lSander
16-06-2007, 11:52 AM
got one for 26 :o.

Brap
16-06-2007, 12:09 PM
just payed 19hc for 1 , from Teqa

hes selling 9 for 19hc

Elkaa
16-06-2007, 12:25 PM
Unfortunately the rare value 'experts' base their values on the opinion of people who are only trying to control the values to what they want them to be. The throne is definitely decreasing, and Habbox should update it...

As a Rare Values Reporter myself, I can tell you that Habbox are in no way trying to set the values. I see almost everything that happens behind the scenes with the Values system, and to my knowledge nothing is being "fixed" so that Thrones stay high, or go low. Habbos set the price - Not Habbox.

As for people buying at 25hc - Good buys.

Okeanos
16-06-2007, 02:56 PM
Lmao this just proves how predictable Habbox values are. And this is why I don’t trust them because rare value reporters half the time make it up to gain them selves profit. And it looks like it’s happened again :)

I wish people would realise that its not Habbox just showing what people are paying for them its dictating what they should pay.

Its ridiculous

The Professor
16-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Lmao this just proves how predictable Habbox values are. And this is why I don’t trust them because rare value reporters half the time make it up to gain them selves profit. And it looks like it’s happened again :)

I wish people would realise that its not Habbox just showing what people are paying for them its dictating what they should pay.

Its ridiculous

Complete lie, read what elkaa has said above. If you're going to make an accusation, maybe try gathering some proof next time?

Okeanos
16-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Complete lie, read what elkaa has said above. If you're going to make an accusation, maybe try gathering some proof next time?

LMAO so a rare values reporters post is proof? What a hilarious claim lmaoooo of course there going to defend what they do im not as all surprised they do but the fact is that Habbos don’t set the price Habbox dictates the price, and im not lying its called an opinion, one that many people share :)

Jordie
16-06-2007, 03:10 PM
LMAO so a rare values reporters post is proof? What a hilarious claim lmaoooo of course there going to defend what they do im not as all surprised they do but the fact is that Habbos don’t set the price Habbox dictates the price, and im not lying its called an opinion, one that many people share :)

your totally wrong:)

Elkaa
16-06-2007, 03:15 PM
LMAO so a rare values reporter is proof? What a hilarious claim lmaoooo of course there going to defend what they do im not as all surprised they do but the fact is that Habbos don’t set the price Habbox dictates the price, and im not lying its called an opinion, one that many people share :)

Without proof you can not accuse Habbox of lowering and higher the prices to gain profit for ourselves. Prices change all the time - It's a fact of life. You can't walk into a bank and accuse them of highering the interest rates for their own personal gain, just like you can't walk into Asda and accuse them of changing the price of Beans so that they make more money, then when they lower it your Beans are worth less money. The same applies for the Habbo Hotel Furniture. People pay what they want for their items - Habbox just reports the values from within the Habbo economy.

Obviously, I could prove this to you - But the threads used aren't for public use. :)

Okeanos
16-06-2007, 03:19 PM
Without proof you can not accuse Habbox of lowering and higher the prices to gain profit for ourselves. Prices change all the time - It's a fact of life. You can't walk into a bank and accuse them of highering the interest rates for their own personal gain, just like you can't walk into Asda and accuse them of changing the price of Beans so that they make more money, then when they lower it your Beans are worth less money. The same applies for the Habbo Hotel Furniture. People pay what they want for their items - Habbox just reports the values from within the Habbo economy.

Obviously, I could prove this to you - But the threads used aren't for public use. :)

I’m not ‘accusing’ Habbox of anything im just pointing out my distrust in they system :)

Elkaa
16-06-2007, 03:24 PM
You're not forced to trust anything.

To backup your distrust, please point out some values on the Rare Values that you believe are fixed and/or incorrect. Also, if you refer to the Throne, I can assure you that at the time of it being at 40hc, the thrones were trading for that amount - People just became unwilling to pay that much, so they crashed.

Seagy
16-06-2007, 03:49 PM
Just boght a throne for 32 hc

Okeanos
16-06-2007, 08:32 PM
You're not forced to trust anything.

To backup your distrust, please point out some values on the Rare Values that you believe are fixed and/or incorrect. Also, if you refer to the Throne, I can assure you that at the time of it being at 40hc, the thrones were trading for that amount - People just became unwilling to pay that much, so they crashed.

Umm well i dont agree that people would pay above 20 HC for a throne if Habbox didn’t make it go higher, also i think some vales are given simply because some people don’t like it, e.g. the purple ICM i believe should be more as there’s only 20

Immenseman
16-06-2007, 08:34 PM
Well if we saw some trades that were above or below the habbox value for the rare then the value would be changed on the site.

-:Undertaker:-
16-06-2007, 09:22 PM
I think Jake has done a great job on updating the values, and keeping the Throne up to date :)

J1MI
16-06-2007, 10:38 PM
Yeah the whole department has been doing very good work recently.

Elkaa
16-06-2007, 10:42 PM
Umm well i dont agree that people would pay above 20 HC for a throne if Habbox didn’t make it go higher, also i think some vales are given simply because some people don’t like it, e.g. the purple ICM i believe should be more as there’s only 20

The Purple ICM shouldn't be more. To my knowledge, it was me who traded the last one of them, and I traded it for less than the value shown on www.habbox.com (http://www.habbox.com). The values are a guide, they do not run the hotel, in any shape or form.

As for the Throne, people pay what they want for it. You have to bare in mind that with the amount of HC people that there are now, and amount of users there have been, times that by 7 years and there are likely to be hundreds of thousands, if not millions of HC Sofas on Habbo UK. Compaire that to the amount of Thrones, and you see why it costs more for a Throne each year, as more and more HC's come into the market.

Sharpsterz
17-06-2007, 01:30 PM
I Seen A Couple Go For 35 Hc Recently There Not Dropping Below 30 Hc I Can Assure That.

Elkaa
17-06-2007, 01:36 PM
Seem stable now. :)

Niall!
17-06-2007, 01:36 PM
Just got one for 18

Immenseman
17-06-2007, 02:10 PM
Just sold one for 35.

Soy
29-06-2007, 05:19 PM
I bought one for 31hc :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!