PDA

View Full Version : Ideas!

Zuar
15-06-2007, 07:53 PM
Rights that you can only open doors with and drop furniture,
and not be able to move it.

And ranks say from newbie to experienced and it is based on how many visits you have had and how many days you have been on habbo and how many badges you have. And you get speicial features as you move up in rank.

ie Special Clubs/Special Powers.
So say if you have been on for 3 years you get to go in special public rooms and have more room options. Like you can ban people from the room etc. As I doubt someone who has been on awhile would scam.

Giveaway staff who get to give furniture away with comps and games, this also comes with a special badge and a supply of credits. (staff would have to check there being used properly)

Room Patrollers - abit like hobbas yet they can't ban or pick up furniture, but they can warn people and 3 warnings get send to a mod to assess. They can also mute people for 4 minutes for flooding.

Special items - so if you buy one of them you can use them unlimedted times. Like you have a catolougue that you use.

Bigger tradeboxs - So it's easier to trade and you don't get scammed by saying "PLEASE I'M SAFE"

Anyway thats it.

Shawnstra
16-06-2007, 12:21 AM
Rights that you can only open doors with and drop furniture,
and not be able to move it.

And ranks say from newbie to experienced and it is based on how many visits you have had and how many days you have been on habbo and how many badges you have. And you get speicial features as you move up in rank.

ie Special Clubs/Special Powers.
So say if you have been on for 3 years you get to go in special public rooms and have more room options. Like you can ban people from the room etc. As I doubt someone who has been on awhile would scam.

Giveaway staff who get to give furniture away with comps and games, this also comes with a special badge and a supply of credits. (staff would have to check there being used properly)

Room Patrollers - abit like hobbas yet they can't ban or pick up furniture, but they can warn people and 3 warnings get send to a mod to assess. They can also mute people for 4 minutes for flooding.

Special items - so if you buy one of them you can use them unlimedted times. Like you have a catolougue that you use.

Bigger tradeboxs - So it's easier to trade and you don't get scammed by saying "PLEASE I'M SAFE"

Anyway thats it.

1. I agree
2. I agree
3. Too risky
4. I agree
5. I agree
6. I agree

:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!