PDA

View Full Version : [WIP] Fansite Layout

mousey
15-06-2007, 08:34 PM
Hey, ive been working on a new fansite, hopefully the first 100% flash habbo fansite and heres the layout so far,

http://www.****************/uploads/6334755212.jpg

C+C welcome

Rate out of 10 please!

MR.H.SHAHZAD
15-06-2007, 08:37 PM
Hey its great 10/10 +rep

and is it for sale?

ScottDiamond
15-06-2007, 08:40 PM
Hey its great 10/10 +rep

and is it for sale?

You should check into a clinic.

It's complete crap, sorry. 0/10 - nothing looks like it's a Habbo design and if that came out when I done a ****, I'd be concerned.

And HabboRator is the first 100% flash site. A layout like that = fail.

Sunny.
15-06-2007, 08:41 PM
Dont like it sorry

7/10 for effort
4/10 for design

+Rep for effort though

Mashi
15-06-2007, 08:41 PM
8/10 Simply Becasue Ozzy has MAde A 100% Layout (I Think)

mousey
15-06-2007, 08:45 PM
XD well 1) Thanks for all rep im very greatful and 2nd thing if he had made a flash habbo fansite, ahwel ill still keep it up. Also ScottDimond i do aggree with a bit im not that fond of it thats wht i was checking it out with u lot. Im going to now try a new one!

Thank's again

P.s its not for sale !

ScottDiamond
15-06-2007, 08:46 PM
XD well 1) Thanks for all rep im very greatful and 2nd thing if he had made a flash habbo fansite, ahwel ill still keep it up. Also ScottDimond i do aggree with a bit im not that fond of it thats wht i was checking it out with u lot. Im going to now try a new one!

Thank's again

Look at Habbo fansites and take inspiration. Habbo.de's fansites have amazing designs. Russians are also brillaint designers.

mousey
15-06-2007, 08:48 PM
Ok thanks for advice ! im going to look now!

lew!
15-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Scott, dont be so harsh, yes it needs improving but i like the background and the dj decks.

Oni
15-06-2007, 09:00 PM
Sorry I dont like it, the banner most definatly soesnt suit the layout.

ScottDiamond
15-06-2007, 09:00 PM
Scott, dont be so harsh, yes it needs improving but i like the background and the dj decks.

No, I'll be as harsh as I like.

_Liam
15-06-2007, 09:02 PM
Sorry I dont like it, the banner most definatly soesnt suit the layout.

I was going to say about the banner

the one thing i do like are the black and blue colours.

always liked them colours together so +rep for effort

Xarea
15-06-2007, 09:03 PM
You should check into a clinic.

It's complete crap, sorry. 0/10 - nothing looks like it's a Habbo design and if that came out when I done a ****, I'd be concerned.

And HabboRator is the first 100% flash site. A layout like that = fail.

Firstly, it's Habborator.

A “Habborator” ?! Could be a habbo-orator (orator = public speaker), could well be a hab-borator (boring orator)… we tend to the latter.

Secondly, I thought it's Javascript. It can't be 100% flash....

You’ll need javascript turned on, else you won’t see much, we’re afraid. Accessibillity, not so sure. With no CSS everything should be easily readable, but lots gets shown only by use of javascript.

But, I do agree with you, the layout is actually crap.

lew!
15-06-2007, 09:07 PM
No, I'll be as harsh as I like.

Its people like you that ruin this forum.

Yes, Your a good website designer but you have a terrible attitude problem.

ScottDiamond
15-06-2007, 09:10 PM
Its people like you that ruin this forum.

Yes, Your a good website designer but you have a terrible attitude problem.

I don't have an 'attitude problem', I just have a unique way of getting my messages over.

Being unique is more more than being a copy. Keep that head before making an idiot of yourself, and thank you.

Yes, my personality also does change from bad scott to good scott to moderate scott to nice scott to bored scott as I am right now.

Thank you ollie for pointing that out - just noticed when I revisited.

Oni
15-06-2007, 09:14 PM
Anyway I have sold 100% flash habbo layouts to fansite owners so it wont be.

_Liam
15-06-2007, 09:18 PM
in a way Scott is putting his point across as he thinks.
He thinks it's complete **** so he writes it.

Xarea
15-06-2007, 09:21 PM
I don't have an 'attitude problem', I just have a unique way of getting my messages over.

Being unique is more more than being a copy. Keep that head before making an idiot of yourself, and thank you.

Yes, my personality also does change from bad scott to good scott to moderate scott to nice scott to bored scott as I am right now.

Thank you ollie for pointing that out - just noticed when I revisited.

Anytime ;)

And, one of Scott's qualities is that he doesn't take shitake mushrooms. (I am talking about a food Moderators... don't get all power mad on me.)

I don't blame him for not liking it, I would of said the same thing. Get over it.

Jõnathan
15-06-2007, 09:23 PM
Hey, ive been working on a new fansite, hopefully the first 100% flash habbo fansite and heres the layout so far,

http://www.****************/uploads/6334755212.jpg

C+C welcome

Rate out of 10 please!
That title doesn't work... looks crappy.
Plus wth is with that cloud at the bottom corner.

Ini
15-06-2007, 09:28 PM
Don't like the banner but colors go well

lew!
15-06-2007, 09:31 PM
in a way Scott is putting his point across as he thinks.
He thinks it's complete **** so he writes it.

Yes but its not constructive critism - and thats what he needs.how do you expect him to improve if he doesnt know what to change?

And no, im not making a fool of myself.

ScottDiamond
15-06-2007, 09:35 PM
Anytime ;)

And, one of Scott's qualities is that he doesn't take shitake mushrooms. (I am talking about a food Moderators... don't get all power mad on me.)

I don't blame him for not liking it, I would of said the same thing. Get over it.

Thank you Ollie.

Yes but its not constructive critism - and thats what he needs.how do you expect him to improve if he doesnt know what to change?

And no, im not making a fool of myself.

If you wern't so concentrated on thinking of a come-back, you would have noticed that I posted advice. If you're going to try and make me look like an idiot, remove that **** from your signature and grow up. You want to be cool, but you fail. Give me your lunch money. Come on, hand it over. I want it now. I've still not got it.

Jõnathan
15-06-2007, 09:39 PM
I sense another Web Design argument coming on...

ScottDiamond
15-06-2007, 09:45 PM

No one cares about what you sence. You are an idiot who thinks they create websites when they use myspace or piczo.

Mashi
15-06-2007, 09:46 PM
Scott To Win!

Also DONT USE THAT BANNER FOR HEVENS SAKE!

Jõnathan
15-06-2007, 09:47 PM
No one cares about what you sence. You are an idiot who thinks they create websites when they use myspace or piczo.
Er... I never said that...

ScottDiamond
15-06-2007, 09:48 PM
Er... I never said that...

I never said you did say it. Where are you from? Romania?

Jõnathan
15-06-2007, 09:51 PM
I never said you did say it. Where are you from? Romania?
Seriously... I'm getting confused now :S
I don't think that a "RLY KUL WEBSYT!!!!111" is made by someone using Piczo or Myspace.
Especially if you register a .co.uk domain for a Piczo site...

Xarea
15-06-2007, 10:04 PM
Seriously... I'm getting confused now :S
I don't think that a "RLY KUL WEBSYT!!!!111" is made by someone using Piczo or Myspace.
Especially if you register a .co.uk domain for a Piczo site...

God, stop arguing. Your like two immature little girls.

Jõnathan
15-06-2007, 10:08 PM
God, stop arguing. Your like two immature little girls.
I only said:

I didn't say:

OMG DAT IS WEL GUD SCOT IS AN IDIOT AND U DID WEL BETAH THAN HIM !!!!!!!!1111111ONEONEONEELEVENTYONE

ScottDiamond
15-06-2007, 10:16 PM
I only said:

I didn't say:

You don't know peanuts about websites my friend.

Jõnathan
15-06-2007, 10:18 PM
You don't know peanuts about websites my friend.
I know I don't.
I'm not like the nerd in my year who made a TWENTY-EIGHT PAGE website for his OCR project...

ScottDiamond
15-06-2007, 10:20 PM
I know I don't.
I'm not like the nerd in my year who made a TWENTY-EIGHT PAGE website for his OCR project...

So why do you bother commenting in Webdesign?

Jõnathan
15-06-2007, 10:22 PM
So why do you bother commenting in Webdesign?
I only said there could be a fight...
I didn't say anything like "DAT IS BAD I CUD DO BETTAH"

Xarea
15-06-2007, 10:23 PM
I know I don't.

Yeah, but I bet he got an A though.

Example:
My coursework for MS (http://www.aqa.org.uk/qual/gcse/media.php) was set officially yesterday. We had two weeks before to 'look' at it. I did it straight away, as I like being on top of things, and when I showed my teacher it yesterday, he spotted some errors, told me improvements etc. People in the class thought I was a geek.

Now, I fixed all the errors etc, so i've got 6 weeks of no coursework, and a nice completed project on my network.

Easy peasy.

Mashi
15-06-2007, 10:26 PM
Olleh Word O Warning -

The last week should be non stop checkig :)

ScottDiamond
15-06-2007, 10:34 PM
I only said there could be a fight...
I didn't say anything like "DAT IS BAD I CUD DO BETTAH"

I've seen many of your posts in here before.

lew!
16-06-2007, 01:06 AM
Lol, Just because your poor it doesnt mean that you need to scab money off other people (l)

And so what if he doesnt know jack about web design, theres no rules saying that you have to know everything about the forum, Everybody starts somewhere..

And what ***** in my signiture? - And no, you wernt giving advice: Saying that its crap isnt advice.

mousey
16-06-2007, 08:33 AM
XD.. One Thing.. I have to aggee with scott evn though its my own design! I was just seeing what you lot think so im deffonatly going to try a new one, ive been studing other fansites and have an idea.

Oh and, the cloud, i was going to put some habbo sitting on them! and yeah the top banner wasnt done nor was the navigation side bar, as i said W.I.P but now im scrapping it and trying a new one.

Mr Macro
16-06-2007, 08:43 AM
Your following advice, that will get you far.

Respect +REP

ScottDiamond
16-06-2007, 10:28 AM
Lol, Just because your poor it doesnt mean that you need to scab money off other people (l)

And so what if he doesnt know jack about web design, theres no rules saying that you have to know everything about the forum, Everybody starts somewhere..

And what ***** in my signiture? - And no, you wernt giving advice: Saying that its crap isnt advice.

**REMOVED**

XD.. One Thing.. I have to aggee with scott evn though its my own design! I was just seeing what you lot think so im deffonatly going to try a new one, ive been studing other fansites and have an idea.

Oh and, the cloud, i was going to put some habbo sitting on them! and yeah the top banner wasnt done nor was the navigation side bar, as i said W.I.P but now im scrapping it and trying a new one.

Well done.

Your following advice, that will get you far.

Respect +REP

Ditto. +Rep. :)

Edited by Bomb-Head (Super Moderator): Please don't post inappropriate language / insult other forum members, thanks :)

GoldenMerc
16-06-2007, 10:36 AM
Wo,I like it...

Colin-Roberts
16-06-2007, 10:39 AM
ontopic: it need some work try changing the colours
offtopic: scott isn't an *** like this always but i think everyone is getting alittle sick of the crap that gets posted in web design

ScottDiamond
16-06-2007, 10:44 AM
ontopic: it need some work try changing the colours
offtopic: scott isn't an *** like this always but i think everyone is getting alittle sick of the crap that gets posted in web design

No, it's needed. Go to the army and tell me if they'll lick your *** all your career. No, they wont. 13+ people should be able to handle what I say. If not, they shouldn't be alive.

mousey
16-06-2007, 12:18 PM
No, it's needed. Go to the army and tell me if they'll lick your *** all your career. No, they wont. 13+ people should be able to handle what I say. If not, they shouldn't be alive.

I aggree, and if peolpe relie like it i may sell it when its done XD Thanks for all rep and the 2nd one i think looks much better so far

Jõnathan
16-06-2007, 02:25 PM
Again, you're jumping to idiotic conclusions. He's commented before in other threads saying it's crap, he could do better etc. Jonathan is a **** who's came from a Habbo forum or something, and thinks that he's god's gift at webdesign as he has made a MySpace / Piczo website.

Scott, I think you need to get your facts right as well.
1. This is the FIRST Habbo related forum I ever registered on - plus you're on it too, which means that you are from a Habbo forum as well.
2. I know f all about webdesign, and I have never made a Piczo or a Myspace site.
3. I don't think I'm "GOD'S GIFT" - that's just your assumption of me from the posts I have posted in this one section.
4. I did not say anything code-related about the layout that was shown - I only said that the title looked bad and the cloud in the bottom corner was out-of-place. Nothing else.

Puma
16-06-2007, 03:03 PM
sorry but i dont lyk it and lmao at 1st poster..

ScottDiamond
16-06-2007, 03:25 PM
Scott, I think you need to get your facts right as well.
1. This is the FIRST Habbo related forum I ever registered on - plus you're on it too, which means that you are from a Habbo forum as well.
2. I know f all about webdesign, and I have never made a Piczo or a Myspace site.
3. I don't think I'm "GOD'S GIFT" - that's just your assumption of me from the posts I have posted in this one section.
4. I did not say anything code-related about the layout that was shown - I only said that the title looked bad and the cloud in the bottom corner was out-of-place. Nothing else.

You are an idiot. Read my other posts before attempting to post against me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!