PDA

View Full Version : My first rare values report!

www.Habbulous.net
16-06-2007, 11:56 AM
Through spending several hours on the hotel, this is what I have found:

The petal is almost impossible to sell at 4 club sofas, so the value has definitely dropped. To what it has dropped to, I am unsure, as people are selling them in bulk. I would approximate 3-3.5 HC, but nothing more than that.

The throne has seen yet another decrease just this morning. As many people are noticing the throne's [decrease] trend, everyone is anxious to sell their thrones at the best value they can. Since there is such a demand to sell them, many habbos find themselves competing with other sellers to find buyers; and of course the only way to do this it to slightly decrease their selling price.

These are my findings:

Selling/Buying Price #1: 32 HC [SEEN 2 TIMES]
Selling/Buying Price #2: 31 HC [SEEN 4 TIMES]
Selling/Buying Price #3: 34 HC [SEEN 1 TIME(s)]

Of course, the purchaser most likely did not bother to check the updated value when he bought a throne for 34 HC, because many people are struggling to sell for 33.

As for less important values, I purchased 'The Habbo of Father' several times for 0.5HC... but this may because I purchased them in bulk. However, since this rare is not in high circulation, it only takes a few transactions for the value to decrease.

I hope you enjoyed my first rare values report, there will be many more to come if I receive a good response :)

VPSwow
16-06-2007, 12:05 PM
To make it easier to read when posting reports. Use this style.

Furni name - [Price] - No. of times seen.

For eg.

Throne - [33hc] - Seen 3 times.

Hope this helps.

www.Habbulous.net
16-06-2007, 12:37 PM
Thank you, I'll consider that for my next report.

Elkaa
16-06-2007, 12:43 PM
Essay format - That's a new one!

For ease of reading though, you could add pictures and then just write what you saw them for. Although, if you want to do it like this, I don't see any problem with it. Innovation and all. :)

Rep given.

www.Habbulous.net
16-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Thinks to also consider:

Venial just sold 11 T for 30-31 HC EACH.
Held sold a few thrones for 31 HC EACH.

theman0001
16-06-2007, 03:30 PM
Thinks to also consider:

Venial just sold 11 T for 30-31 HC EACH.
Held sold a few thrones for 31 HC EACH.

please dont reply to your own threads, please create a new thread. :)

like the essay format :P

Alkaz
16-06-2007, 10:53 PM
I Like all your comments but it is generally alot better to post as above. You can comment on your findings put its easier to put that then talk about it rather than talk about the values in each paragraph.

Sharpsterz
17-06-2007, 01:34 PM
I Like The Commenting And Agree Mostly

Wd, Keep It Going!

Djcafc.
17-06-2007, 05:14 PM
i like the essay type style but to make it simpler for people to understand you could just do this

(name-Price-How many times)

Lost-Shark
28-06-2007, 11:07 AM
Good Report!

Follow above advice!

Swp.
28-06-2007, 07:30 PM
as above

well gone keep it up

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!