PDA

View Full Version : Colin Macrae Dirt

mangle
16-06-2007, 12:14 PM
For the 360
Worth getting? I've seen trailers and it looks like the 360's comeback to motorstorm

Energizer
16-06-2007, 12:18 PM
I love the demo. I'm getting it as soon as I can.

GoldenMerc
16-06-2007, 12:19 PM
It good,I got the demo of it,Download it from Xbox live ;D

Azul
16-06-2007, 12:40 PM
I'm not sure about this game, it looks great, but I'm sitting on the fence cos I don't really enjoy racers. I imagine it's a casual kinda racer or would I be wrong?

Greig,
16-06-2007, 12:50 PM
yes i bought it the day it came out. Fantastic game! the graphics are stunning all i an say is the Xbox Live is poor.... VERY POOR hard to get round the menus are badly designed... cant really communicate to people, its mostly text that you cant change. The text you enter is all ready made in the game for you just pick text to say like "Hello" or "That was a good race" etc etc, and i've had only one mic convo with one person he didnt even know what he was doing in the game....and i dont know how i done it... and when you race you dont race with other people it's just how fast you finish... makes you win. But apart from that great game.

Aflux
16-06-2007, 05:36 PM
The demo is fantastic.

Who cares if the live is crap?

I hardly speak anyway...

zainx1
16-06-2007, 06:02 PM
yes i bought it the day it came out. Fantastic game! the graphics are stunning all i an say is the Xbox Live is poor.... VERY POOR hard to get round the menus are badly designed... cant really communicate to people, its mostly text that you cant change. The text you enter is all ready made in the game for you just pick text to say like "Hello" or "That was a good race" etc etc, and i've had only one mic convo with one person he didnt even know what he was doing in the game....and i dont know how i done it... and when you race you dont race with other people it's just how fast you finish... makes you win. But apart from that great game.

You never watched it on tv then? lol. You never race against other people in a rally race you all go out 1 at a time to set the fastest time.

Anyway the game is amazing but pretty easy, I played it for about a hour the day it come out and got 200gamerscore I then played it today for a few hours and im well over 60% completed and wont take me long to finish it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!