PDA

View Full Version : fr33 MMing

Tom-
16-06-2007, 02:53 PM
thats right i dont normally buy or sell pins anymore much apart from the old 1 or 2 here and now

or buy/sell acconuts

but i want to get more trusted on here.

so i thought i would mm for free

i will only do pin trades not account trades due to if they get haxed back it might get blamed on me.

this is how we do it we can do this.

1)
Player 1 - PIN BUYER
Player 2 - PIN SELLER

Player 1 - PIN BUYER
Player 2 - PIN SELLER

1) Player 1 gives me the money for the pin
2) Player 2 gives me the Pin
3) Player 1 gives me his account username and password and then I apply Pin to him
4) If Pin works then I give money to Player 2

you must change your password first to somthing easy and change it straight after also you stay on the logged on the acconut while i apply pin if you do not stay on the acconut i refuse to do it.

i am in #habbox-chat alot and my name in there is tom-- contact me if you wish for me to mm

as i was saynig im only donig this to stop scammers and also to gain some more trust.

Born_To_Live
16-06-2007, 02:57 PM
Rarther than giving you the UserName ect

get the Pin (Buyer) To get onto Phone number page then right click Properties and copy and paste to URL And give to you and you enter the pin

Tom-
16-06-2007, 03:01 PM
then you will have to still log in .

and it like on world 2 you can copy the link it just goes back to runescape home page.

--ss--
16-06-2007, 03:06 PM
and it like on world 2 you can copy the link it just goes back to runescape home page.
If you have javascript turned off it wont ;)
i doubt many people would give you their password , you could try middle maning Habbo to rs trades?

Tom-
16-06-2007, 03:07 PM
:o i dont know how to do that and also that why i said they stay loggedon there acconut at the end of the day i just want to be trusted...

also that rs to habbo is a good one also .

ty very much + rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!