PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Tbh.

Assassinator
16-06-2007, 03:32 PM
This Popular Mafia game, It has a good set of scipts.

But i tried Getting into the Mod Cp, And i was on in 2minutes,

People need to check there security:P

Edit: Ive just got onto the ''I.P Ban'' On the admin cp.

I Could realy mess the game up but its tight lol.

Edited by opensourcehost (forum moderator): Thread closed to prevent further arguments.

ScottDiamond
16-06-2007, 03:38 PM
You are not cool. Remove yourself.

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Hitman
16-06-2007, 03:39 PM
You are not cool. Remove yourself.Neither are you, go away.

What game might this be?

Assassinator
16-06-2007, 03:41 PM
''LockDownCity''

ScottDiamond
16-06-2007, 03:41 PM
Neither are you, go away.

What game might this be?

You fail.

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Nixt
16-06-2007, 03:43 PM
I'm so cool. I can tell people they fail when I don't even know them!

Invent
16-06-2007, 03:43 PM
You failed A LONG TIME AGO Scott.

Assassinator
16-06-2007, 03:45 PM
Lol.....

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

Puma
16-06-2007, 03:51 PM
kayne could u send me the script?

Assassinator
16-06-2007, 03:53 PM
I Dunno. Not after Someone -Repped me on your thread.

Hitman
16-06-2007, 03:55 PM
You fail.
You always say that to many people, infact you seem to be the one "failing", from what I've seen you post. I suggest you leave the computer for a while, I'd say it's due to using the computer too much you've forgotten how to be friendly.

Puma
16-06-2007, 03:58 PM
I Dunno. Not after Someone -Repped me on your thread.

could you be able to send me the script?

ScottDiamond
16-06-2007, 03:59 PM
I'm so cool. I can tell people they fail when I don't even know them!

No, you are an idiot. Even HabboxForum sacked you because you are a stuck up *******.

You failed A LONG TIME AGO Scott.

You cannot get over the fact that PowerPanel is **** compared to Kristall-Panel. I really do not know why you attempt to imatate Dan.

Hitman
16-06-2007, 04:02 PM
No, you are an idiot. Even HabboxForum sacked you because you are a stuck up *******.
You're calling him stuck up, yet look at yourself. I can't believe you have the cheek to say he's stuck up. You really need to sort yourself out. I don't think he was sacked, he left due to GCSE's (what I read).

ScottDiamond
16-06-2007, 04:03 PM
You're calling him stuck up, yet look at yourself. I can't believe you have the cheek to say he's stuck up. You really need to sort yourself out.

You make me laugh.

Bomb-Head
16-06-2007, 04:04 PM

You cannot get over the fact that PowerPanel is **** compared to Kristall-Panel. I really do not know why you attempt to imatate Dan.

Habbox forum didn't sack him, he resigned.

I think you ought to do some research before you post things like that.

Nixt
16-06-2007, 04:05 PM

Lol for one, get your facts straight. I resigned. I didn't get sacked. Secondly, the only reason I might appear to be stuck up to you is because I despise people who act like you, who enjoy trying to put people down over a Forum, it's pathetic. I see no reason for it? Really, sort yourself out.

Hitman
16-06-2007, 04:05 PM
You make me laugh.You can't think of anything to say hmm? I suggest you don't bother posting in this thread and think about how you act, because atm you're acting like a complete idiotic fool.

Invent
16-06-2007, 04:09 PM

Somebody is getting a bit angry. And tbh Scott, just look at Ollie's thread about KP _VS_ PP and see who is winning? :rolleyes:

mousey
16-06-2007, 04:10 PM
Sorry, i have to aggree with bombhead, he did resign he didnt get sacked. Check before you say or in this case post.

ScottDiamond
16-06-2007, 04:11 PM
Habbox forum didn't sack him, he resigned.

I think you ought to do some research before you post things like that.

I'm thinking of Catsy.

Lol for one, get your facts straight. I resigned. I didn't get sacked. Secondly, the only reason I might appear to be stuck up to you is because I despise people who act like you, who enjoy trying to put people down over a Forum, it's pathetic. I see no reason for it? Really, sort yourself out.

You should sort yourself out my friend. You're in some large hype on the internet. Seriously, go outside. It wont bite you.

You can't think of anything to say hmm? I suggest you don't bother posting in this thread and think about how you act, because atm you're acting like a complete idiotic fool.

You are adding to my hilarity. Go off this forum, visit the outside world and breath in fresh air.

Mr Macro
16-06-2007, 04:12 PM
Scoot why do you argue with everyone who disagrees with you.Seriously, you need to sort your life out.

Hitman
16-06-2007, 04:12 PM
What can I say? Owned? He was banned. Now he can have time to chill out and sort himself out. And may I add Scott, that you need some fresh air, maybe you'll come back nicer.

Nixt
16-06-2007, 04:15 PM
I'm thinking of Catsy.

That's very interesting because I was sure me and Catzsy are totally different people, starting off with the fact that she is female and I am male. Secondly Catzsy is a really nice person and once again, you don't know her, so I don't see how the hell you can pass comments about her.

You should sort yourself out my friend. You're in some large hype on the internet. Seriously, go outside. It wont bite you.

You really are good at this whole chatting something that smells bad thing, aren't you? I've been out today, I was out yesterday night, I was out the night before that and I plan to go out tomorrow and Monday before I go to work. So perhaps you should actually think about what you say before you pass comments because you are just continuing to make yourself look like a fool. I think you should realise that you are just making people dislike you, acting 'hard' on the internet doesn't give you a good image, you know?

Mr Macro
16-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Pitty he was a half-decent web designer.Shame he was up his own ****.

Assassinator
16-06-2007, 04:31 PM
Well, I Didnt like him.

Looks like a made a good topic:P

Invent
16-06-2007, 04:35 PM
Thanks for getting him banned! It's perfect for my new marketing campaign about not lying.

*Image Removed*

[:!

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Moderator): Please don't accuse/name anyone of lying/scamming/hacking or any other bad things.

Hitman
16-06-2007, 04:37 PM
Thanks for getting him banned! It's perfect for my new marketing campaign about not lying.

*Image Removed*

[:!

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Moderator): Please don't accuse/name anyone of lying/scamming/hacking or any other bad things.
Aha, that's nice, but you need improvements! I gotta be there :P

Assassinator
16-06-2007, 04:45 PM
Hehe, Best Topic i ever made:P:D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!