PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Habbomix -- Jobs Openings!!

.:!Robbo!:.
16-06-2007, 07:10 PM
Hey, i made a fansite a while back called Habbomix but i couldn't be botherd with it back then, so now i am bored and nothing to do when i go on the computer, so i have decided the open it back up again and i am now looking for Experianced Staff to manage it :D

Heres Wot I Need:

- Dj's
- Events Staff
- News Reporters
- Pixel Artists
- Graphics Makers
- Forum Staff
- Forum Moderators
- Radio Managers
- Monthly Newsletter Writers
- And if i can thnk of anymore i will post in this thread :)

If you would like any of these jobs please Pm or post this form filled in with your information please:

Habbo Name:
Contact Email: (If you don't want to post publicly please pm me it)
Job:
Any Experiance?:
If So What Websites/other jobs:
Experianace:

Thanks
Rob2k7, Owner/Founder Of Habbomix.net

hybride
16-06-2007, 07:11 PM
Ah yes, myself and Animik opened up www.habbomix.net back in... 2003 or 2004, I don't remember. We shut down a few months into it because it was doing so badly. I hope you don't suffer the same.

16-06-2007, 07:13 PM
Ah yes, myself and Animik opened up www.habbomix.net back in... 2003 or 2004, I don't remember. We shut down a few months into it because it was doing so badly. I hope you don't suffer the same.
eh?....

17-06-2007, 12:19 PM
Don't need radio manager now.

LeftForDead
17-06-2007, 03:26 PM
How about get the website ur working on atm finnished then start doing ur own work?

17-06-2007, 03:27 PM
well how can i if pycan is down? and i have done loads of work and still seen no pay..

LeftForDead
17-06-2007, 03:30 PM
well how can i if pycan is down? and i have done loads of work and still seen no pay..
well u cant get paid, if we arent making money, because the website is not complete that someone said they would do

17-06-2007, 03:50 PM
mayby because you always want it changing so you wait til i get on even though you can probly do it also if i edit summit like the packages i need to on all the pages which is annoying.. cos you always change your mind.. and plus pycan is down so i can't exaclty edit it can i? and plus say a hosting company hired me to do something like a forum they would pay me straight and not wait til thy get customers..

LeftForDead
17-06-2007, 03:59 PM
mayby because you always want it changing so you wait til i get on even though you can probly do it also if i edit summit like the packages i need to on all the pages which is annoying.. cos you always change your mind.. and plus pycan is down so i can't exaclty edit it can i? and plus say a hosting company hired me to do something like a forum they would pay me straight and not wait til thy get customers..
even tho when i hired you i told u that thats when u would get paid, once it is complete:s
i have a idea, its called ur fired

17-06-2007, 04:54 PM
lol, i already finished a website when i first joined you but then i made a new layout and i put that on so i want my pay for all the things i done for you.. and my layout back.. and of your website

MOD please close this thread. as i will make a new one with out him in it.
Thank you

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!