PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about the Habbox Forum Banner?

Arcanum
17-08-2004, 05:12 AM
What do you guys think of the new Habbox Forum Banner? I think it is okay, but could use a bit of improving. In addition, any other people who entered that you thought should have won? Vote now lol.

[Note: This post in no way is meant to insult the creator of the current habbox forum banner, it is just a poll to view other user's view on it.]

iForce
17-08-2004, 05:38 AM
i think banner is very good, doesnt need to change... :D

Arcanum
17-08-2004, 05:56 AM
Honestly, I think the title should say Habboxforum.com, but hey, I didn't create it lol.

platinum101
17-08-2004, 07:20 AM
Yes the banner is good.
But it should have habbox.com on it or something..
just an idea

Arcanum
17-08-2004, 07:47 AM
Lol, but it does say Habbox.com lol, plain and big! ;)

Jseb
17-08-2004, 01:10 PM
I love it :D and yeah it look really hard to do :P so i dont really complained :P i wonder who did it i will say to him a really good job :D

jrh2002
17-08-2004, 03:57 PM
We had a hard choice to pick a winner of this competition, we took many things into account.

it looks good and is a similar colour to the forum, if we had one which was realy bright it would have looked out of place, and of course it should say habbox.com not habboxforum.com, not everybody will like it but we do so thats that.

If you didnt win try in another competition its not like the end of the world.

oh it will look even better when it has the logo next to it :P so all you people get entering the new competition.

Arcanum
18-08-2004, 02:52 AM
We had a hard choice to pick a winner of this competition, we took many things into account.

it looks good and is a similar colour to the forum, if we had one which was realy bright it would have looked out of place, and of course it should say habbox.com not habboxforum.com, not everybody will like it but we do so thats that.

If you didnt win try in another competition its not like the end of the world.

oh it will look even better when it has the logo next to it :P so all you people get entering the new competition.

No, no I'm not complaining, just looking for opinions :) Hmm, I'm going to chec kout the logos so far :D

Yoshi132045
20-08-2004, 09:59 AM
The Habbox Banner is great! No need to change it for a while or never!!

jd25
20-08-2004, 09:31 PM
Honestly, I think the title should say Habboxforum.com, but hey, I didn't create it lol.

Arcanum i disagree with that becasue the only reason the url is habboxforum.com is because Jrh and sierk couldn't make it habbox.com/forum due to complications beyond there control

I really like it exspecially how its in blue tent :D

Pixel
20-08-2004, 09:33 PM
that habbox banner is great. who made it??

Arcanum
23-08-2004, 04:24 AM
that habbox banner is great. who made it??

Danny105 made it, take a look at the competitions section of Habbox. :)

Arcanum
23-08-2004, 04:27 AM
EDIT: Sorry about the double posting, I hadn't realized I had posted before this one.

platinum101
23-08-2004, 09:23 AM
its cool
i love it :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!