PDA

View Full Version : Need help by thursday

CJW93
17-06-2007, 12:13 AM
Me and my best mate really really like this girl. On Thursday me my best mate Amy (the one we like) and her mate, my mate said to me he is going to do the old trick and pretend to strech and put his arm around her. Yesterday i told her how i felt about her and she knows how i think of her so i tohugh going ot the cinema with a bunch of mates and the girl i like would be the perfect chance to get close to her, but it looks like my mate has the same plan. Help needed
I give **** loads of rep

CJW93
17-06-2007, 01:01 AM
sorry to be pushy but i treali need help becuase we are now going tomorrow so please help you dont no how much this means to me

Mentor
17-06-2007, 01:37 AM
Judgeing from what youve explained, anything that comes of it is not gona last more than a few weeks anyway. So you shouldnt worry yourself.

Duck Hunt
17-06-2007, 01:51 AM
Talk to your friend. maybe He'll understand that you really care about her. Also if he does plan t ogo with her if he hasnt told her how he feels maybe she'd prefer to go with you :) gl with this on thrusday

Nemo
17-06-2007, 01:10 PM
HMmmmm tell her friend to sit next to her, and then u sit next to her, then he cant get close, u 2 get close... ur friend doesnt think much of it and then bam he sees that u like her and she probs likes u & then maybe he'll leave it if hes a good friend coz he wont want to get in the way ;D

Lyca
17-06-2007, 01:12 PM
well thursday has been so how did it go ?

CJW93
17-06-2007, 01:17 PM
Its Sunday 2day lol

Sunny.
17-06-2007, 01:18 PM
well thursday has been so how did it go ?
He was gna go this thursday coming up, but nw hes going tomorow, judging from his 2nd post

My advice: Sit next to her, and just play it calm get to know her, And if ur friend see's you n her together he'll leave u too it if hes a gd mate and we wnt to get in the way, and after that keep tlking to her and gt even closer and when the time is right you no what to do :)

Lyca
17-06-2007, 01:22 PM
Its Sunday 2day lol
o yh , lolz

well just flirt with her when u meet up
sounds strange yeh , but playfight with her, when i do it, girls love it
yh lol so ask her who shes sittin by ( she wont say ure mate cuz its u thats askin her )
she wilkl say dont no yeh , just askin 4 u to pop the question.
then just say in a sarcastic voice " so im not good enough to sit next to ya "
she will say yeh n then ure sorted

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!