PDA

View Full Version : [Request] HabboJunkie Hiring!

Rusty
17-06-2007, 12:32 AM
Hello, I am opening a NEW Fansite, With a ton of Features Working on a User System, and More, Ive got Radio, Forum [VB], Etc.. My first Time Owning a Fansite but Ive had experience with others, Managing sites, etc.. If your Interested In working at www.HabboJunkie.co.uk (http://www.HabboJunkie.co.uk) We're Hiring the Following:

- Owners
- Managers
- Graphic Designers
- Pixel Artists
- News Reporters
- DJ's
- Forum Staff
- Coders
etc..

If you think your the right person for the job, PM myself or Send an email to [email protected] Please make sure you list this Inside your email.

Habbo Name:
Job You Want:
Why You want to work here:
Why should We Choose you:
Experience:
Show Work (If your doing Graphics):

The best way to contact me most likely Is threw email, Im on most of the Time, so Send in your applications and your most likely to get hired!

JULY 8TH, 2007 - OPENING OF THE SITE!

Rusty
18-06-2007, 03:16 AM
No feedback even? lol.

LeftForDead
18-06-2007, 07:36 AM
i have a few points

Habbo junkie? hmm either your asking people who are addicted to habbo to join or people who do drugs. Either way it doesnt sound like a very acceptable name.
How can your job be the owner? Are you selling your site? Because last time i heard if u owned something it was urs and well u owned it and u couldnt really be hired as owner
People may not of replied that late at night because of the time:)btw im not trying to start a fight or anything:)

PenguinFluid
18-06-2007, 08:02 AM
The domain is appauling and maybe you hould of got owners/managers before mate

Rusty
18-06-2007, 08:24 AM
lol, Im not asking to be lectured and what donts/needs to be changed on my site, Im hiring. and I think the people who think my site because Its called "HabboJunkie" you must be on drugs yourself lol, If you look In thesaurus on what Junkie means other definition Someone whos Addicted to Something.. So pretty much got the name from that, there are plenty sites named like that HabboAddicts.net < Still running!

Im just trying to get the thread up, because Ive posted this on 2 other forums and Ive gotten a lot of Applications :P, and by Owners I mean someone who Can run the site with me theres a difference to me Between Owner and a Manager, Owner Codes Site, Content, Helps out on Payment, Management Runs the other staff BELOW Management, thats the way I see It, Im not here to be lectured.. or Pointers If your Interested in a job, your interested simple as that..

When I want criticism on what I should do.. Ill post it In the "show off your website" forum, thanks.

Jõnathan
18-06-2007, 03:46 PM
You should have really finished your site before hosting it.
And there's a fine line between "addict" and "junkie" - junkie does sound more drug related.

Hitman
18-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Ignore this sorry.

Rusty
18-06-2007, 05:29 PM
For christ sake, It's a habbo fansite pmsl, why are you getting the Idea Its for Habbo Drug Addicts? rofl.. honestly, Whatever your on get off It.

LeftForDead
18-06-2007, 05:59 PM
For christ sake, It's a habbo fansite pmsl, why are you getting the Idea Its for Habbo Drug Addicts? rofl.. honestly, Whatever your on get off It.
why dont u get off habbo?

MR.H.SHAHZAD
18-06-2007, 06:25 PM
bad domain and also the banner idea has been copied of morehabbo.freeforums.org

Assassinator
18-06-2007, 06:35 PM
And someone was avertising a fake log-in page off your site.

That will atract staff.

''Hey, Come work on our scamming site!''

MR.H.SHAHZAD
18-06-2007, 07:41 PM
lol

but also add me on msn [email protected] I need tell u a couple of ways to improve your site

Hitman
18-06-2007, 08:31 PM
And someone was avertising a fake log-in page off your site.

That will atract staff.

''Hey, Come work on our scamming site!''
One was .com one was .co.uk, get your facts right.

Rusty
18-06-2007, 08:35 PM
The domain has been owned for 2 Day's Kanye, How Is that possible exactly what Zengo said, Get your facts straight before going Into Conclusions.

and Commando, Hop off my nuts.

Invent
18-06-2007, 08:37 PM
LOL AT THAT DOMAIN.

It's _ALMOST_ as worse as a domain like myhabbofansiteiswellkl.piczo.com

Rusty
19-06-2007, 01:21 AM
LOL at your face, Its almost as bad as your parents did.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!