PDA

View Full Version : This girl

Callum.
17-06-2007, 02:24 PM
There's this girl I met last Sunday and I really like her. We met again yesterday but she was with quite a few friends who were really annoying.

She has been all I have thought about for ages, but it makes me feel down when I think about her because we can't meet until weekends, and makes me confused sometimes. Like when you really like someone loads, and you don't know if they feel the same, but you don't have the courage to tell them all your feelings, just "I really like you".

The first time we met was cool, and she had 1 friend there which was ok, we talked for quite a bit, and after that, she was all I thought about through the whole week. And yesterday we met up in Epsom with a few of her mates. They were really nice, but annoying, they were like pressuring us to hold hands even though we're not going out or anything.

How do I go about telling her my feelings?

Antallica
17-06-2007, 02:31 PM
sit her down. and talk. ;]

Callum.
17-06-2007, 02:33 PM
I can only see her at weekends so that's ages away.

& alos she lives 2 buses away both half hour long. But it's worth it :)

Andeeh
17-06-2007, 08:45 PM
May i ask. How did you know eachother?

:P

Nom.
27-06-2007, 05:12 PM
If you really like her that much. And her friends are there, tell her you wanna talk in private and get her away from her friends. And just tell her your feelings and say what feels right.

Also ive experienced a lot of things and one of the best ways if your nervous about telling someone your feelings. Just think to yourself "What have I got to loose" Because if you say and she feels the same its great! But if she says she doesnt like you that way then it has saved you a LOT of time and heartache. (because if she doesnt like you back then your just wasting your time and you'll just like her more each time you meet) So stop wasting time and just do it.

Zuar
27-06-2007, 06:31 PM
i know how you feel.
it has happened to me, yet people just told.

hmmm,
just tell her?

summer
27-06-2007, 06:56 PM
tell her you wanna see her alone sometime..?

msb.
27-06-2007, 07:07 PM
HONEST advice, telll her friends to move outttt, jokes ermm yh sit down in private and chat as sed above... but keep it smooth with the groove... look into her eyes, not around the eyes, and say how u feel, and her friends well i understand there annoying then u shud do wot they say then eventually they shud get sick of u 2 kissing if u do... then they won't ask...

BellyButtons
27-06-2007, 07:09 PM
tell her you wanna see her alone sometime..?

I wouldn't say it like that, if someone said that to me I'd have my rape alarm ready.

Recursion
30-06-2007, 09:20 PM
Just catch them when you see her alone. Thats what I did, and give her a present, take her to the cinema or something that will get her in a good mood :) Then ask it, believe me, it just hurts more if you wait ages and then find out they dont like you. But please, do it yourself, don't let anyone else tell her, it happened to my mate and he lost his chance.

Ive had it happen to me before, but now I know to just tell them rather than store it up, and to be honest, the girl I liked was glad I told her, as she liked the fact that I told her the truth.

mousey
19-07-2007, 07:41 PM
Sit her down, and talk, its what i do, if im affriad.

Bef
19-07-2007, 07:44 PM
Ask to see her this weekend just the two of u :P Take her to the cinema and then for something to eat and just have a nice time together!!

AndyDude312
20-07-2007, 12:10 PM
Would you rather:

A) She said no.

B) Wonder if she could have said yes?

Get in there!

The Stapler
20-07-2007, 03:06 PM
Epsom is like 10 - 20 minutes away from me! I live near Sutton.

Anyways, ask her out on a date, be frank with her say you want to go out sometime maybe to the cinema or what not.

Kissed
20-07-2007, 06:41 PM
:o I'm well in the same situation.
Where you kind of think they like you, but you aren't 100% sure and don't want to say anything incase it recks what you already have.
It well sucks, i'm just gonna wait and see till he says anything lol:)
But she may be doing that to youuu,
so try and say something :)

WarezKid
21-07-2007, 06:28 AM
:o I'm well in the same situation.
Where you kind of think they like you, but you aren't 100% sure and don't want to say anything incase it recks what you already have.
It well sucks, i'm just gonna wait and see till he says anything lol:)
But she may be doing that to youuu,
so try and say something :)

ROFL 1+ i'm in the same situation as well :rolleyes:

Anyways, If you know where she lives, maybe go to her house and go for a walk around the park or something :D

Anyways if your gonna go to the cinema, Watch hairspray :rolleyes: Every girl in this county wanna see it for some reason :P

Bun
21-07-2007, 08:40 AM

Anyways, If you know where she lives, maybe go to her house and go for a walk around the park or something :D

Anyways if your gonna go to the cinema, Watch hairspray :rolleyes: Every girl in this county wanna see it for some reason :P
i want to see it and i'm a lad :eusa_ange:D.
and callum, ask her out on a date ;).

HabboIsKrouts
21-07-2007, 10:40 AM

yeh i went to see it yesterday with a bunch of girls, i was so bored it was unreal, they all loved it though.. Good choice;)

Callum.
21-07-2007, 10:45 AM
It's good now. We've been going out for like 3 weeks :).

Thanks everyone, +rep to all decent advice you gave!

Leeroy
21-07-2007, 08:15 PM
when her m8s pressure you into things .. ask her if she wonts to, usealy works m8

lew!
22-07-2007, 12:33 AM
i have exacley the same problem.. I dont know what i should do..

WarezKid
23-07-2007, 11:46 AM
WEll you could do something to break the ice ;]

Maybe bring a mate with you or something, and she could bring one.

Maybe have like a fun day out.

As i sed in my last post, Maybe go and see hairspray =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!