PDA

View Full Version : Really bad day at school - reason

2hd.
06-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Iv'e had a really bad day at school, it all started at lunch time. My english teacher Mr. Smith (name changed) called me over. He often does this at lunch to say a joke like, oh that was a rubbish football shot, so i was expecting a joke. What had happened is that my freind has said I said Mr Smith kicked like a girl, but i hadnt said anything. Anyhow Mr Smith called me over and said ''Did you say i smell?'', and as I joke I said yes, and he actually took it really seriously and started shouting at me. Now I just need to point out i'm not the type of kid that answers back when i'm being told off, as i normally just bite the bullet and take it. But i thought he was joking so I kept on answering him back and laughing, then when he turned around I burst out laughing and said ''come on then!'', by this time i was really laughing, but he turned round and said ''Get to your head of years office!'', i sitll thought he was joking and started walking, with a smirk on my face. He came up to me and uttered a few words about dets for two weeks, and how i was being bl***y lairy, and then he stared at me, and if i'm being stared at I just stare back at him, and i was expecting him to burst out laughing but he just sent me to my HOY office. I was up there for about 10 minutes and he came up with a det slip (my HOY wasn't there) but he didn't give me a det. He just said how i was the kid that was worth nothing in my year (im not good at sports or much) and how i had always been a f-ing little twirp, he sent me off to my form period. And i just broke down onto the floor and sobbed to my form tutor who is normally a right idiot but was really understanding. He said he will talk to Mr. Smith, but i just feel like rubbish and I just feel like going and jumping off a bridge. Help! What should i do???

.Amberz.
06-05-2005, 08:32 PM
:Sign10: :Ocass14 Very Goood... I dunno why he took it seriousy, it was such a "Jokey" answer. :eusa_doh: Stoopid Teachers, Lol.

ChloeDust
06-05-2005, 08:33 PM
Mr.Smith sounds like a friggen jerk, plus i thought teachers weren't allowed to swear? When he called you a f-kin twirp, talk about nasty, :o I feel sorry for you, you should tell him you thought he was only joking and that you never said anything about him being smelly. Plus if a teacher can't take it that someone called him smelly anyways (Just saying) then hes a pretty sad lifed git of a teacher Lmao. :]

2hd.
06-05-2005, 08:35 PM
yep, i have english on monday, but whenver he tries to joke with me anymore im just gonna walk away or blank him :(

ChloeDust
06-05-2005, 08:43 PM
Yeh, i would ignore him and walk on ^_^, then he will be like :o and your be like :eusa_hand lol

Blacky04
06-05-2005, 08:51 PM
Omg... the exact thing happend to me a couple of weeks ago.
Dont worry about it.. It aint the end of the world.
For example :

2 weeks ago i got my first GCSE results back. (Im 15)

They were for triple science and i got B ,C and a D.
I fell out with 2 of my best mates
My mum was stressy all week
And i had 4 detentions in one day for missin homeworks

Then this week :

I got a A in sociology and a A in drama
I got Deputy Head boy
My mum is really happy and keeps buying me stuff :D
And i was offered a job in one of Rupsie's Music video's

So just think ... for every bad thing that happens a good thing will follow
:D

2hd.
06-05-2005, 09:17 PM
Yep, i did really enjoy cricket that afternoon and hopfully my tutor will take to mr. ''smith'' and i will get an apology :D

Blacky04
06-05-2005, 09:20 PM
Fingers crossed!

Ill be looking for a post about the result on monday afternoon.

Lol

Good luck dude

BlueTails
06-05-2005, 09:27 PM
Good Luck :D Hope It Goes Well, Tails Crossed :D

2hd.
06-05-2005, 09:28 PM
cheers, i'll post it here :)

Jase
06-05-2005, 09:32 PM
Mr.Smith sounds like a friggen jerk, plus i thought teachers weren't allowed to swear? When he called you a f-kin twirp, talk about nasty, :o I feel sorry for you, you should tell him you thought he was only joking and that you never said anything about him being smelly. Plus if a teacher can't take it that someone called him smelly anyways (Just saying) then hes a pretty sad lifed git of a teacher Lmao. :]

lol most of the teachers at my school swear, they say the S word with a e on the end, another word for a number 2? and smarta**e xP

that teacher needs to buy a sence of humour. hell give him this url. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2254&item=4726332700&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW :D

2hd.
06-05-2005, 09:33 PM
to be honest, he was soo annoyed i would go near him with a stick right now

ChloeDust
06-05-2005, 10:42 PM
Lmao :] :eusa_danc

Georgia
12-05-2005, 04:50 PM
Im use to these sort of things like answering teachers back
My advice is just ignore him till he gets fed up, tell someone like another teacher (your form tutor) or if you want to be friendly with him just act like nothing has happened

Owen
17-05-2005, 09:20 PM
That sounds like mr turner in my school, he thinks hes cool in all and he total says: Hey dude, sup man.
He thinks hes a gangsta kid O.o

MYKE!
17-05-2005, 09:34 PM
Kick his F:rude:ing head in! :D

Fruitbox.
17-05-2005, 10:07 PM
:o He said that you were worth nothing!! Don't take that!! Tell your Head teacher or HOY to sort him out or get your Mum or Dad. I'm kinda lucky in a way i spose because my Mum works in my school so sh'd sort them out [In a professional way of course - she wouldnt make it blatent -.- ]

Georgia
18-05-2005, 03:23 PM
I have a mr turner @ my school loldosnt teach me tho

Rachi
18-05-2005, 03:30 PM
Hmm.
U didnt get a detention did ya?
GET OVER IT

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!