PDA

View Full Version : bioHAZARD - Coming soon...

jackass
17-06-2007, 06:30 PM
Yeah my new site will be called bioHAZARD.

I have ideas on what its going to be, but they are still slightly unstable, and I am likely to change my mind. Its still early stages of the site, so feel free to give ideas on what you want it to be about, to look like ect. If I use one of your ideas I will put a 'Thanks to...' somewhere on the site. The opening page is changing quite often as well, due to i'm pretty fickle so I change my mind often.

The link at the moment - *Link Removed*

Thanks in advance for your help, if you decide to give it. :)

Last time, for some reason the site redirected to an innapropriate site. I am apologising for that, it was not my fault and I have contacted my host about it. If it happens again please report the thread as soon as possible, and quote this text in the report, so there are no mix ups. Thanks.

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Moderator): Please don't post links to inappropriate sites, link removed.

--ss--
17-06-2007, 06:33 PM
Goodluck with it ;)
maybe make it into a general site where poeple can get funny images from watch videos & play games?

Also isit em or is the background not tiled propley :S

jackass
17-06-2007, 06:36 PM
Goodluck with it ;)
maybe make it into a general site where poeple can get funny images from watch videos & play games?

Also isit em or is the background not tiled propley :S

Thanks.

I will let you in on a little secret, it was originally going to be to watch videos and to play games like my old site 'Biogeneric Labs'. But I decided to make a fresh start on a new site called 'bioHAZARD' which should include differant and more orignal and exciting stuff.

And yes, they are tiled incorrectly, the background will probaly be done towards the end, that was just a quick thing I whipped up. ;)

--ss--
17-06-2007, 06:38 PM
Thanks.

I will let you in on a little secret, it was originally going to be to watch videos and to play games like my old site 'Biogeneric Labs'. But I decided to make a fresh start on a new site called 'bioHAZARD' which should include differant and more orignal and exciting stuff.

And yes, they are tiled incorrectly, the background will probably be done towards the end, that was just a quick thing I whipped up. ;)
cool , maybe keep a section on videos alone with popular shows/ new movies :p

rofl eeww @ what's on the main freeweb page :O

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7892/stripesblack1kp.png (http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7892/stripesblack1kp.png) Should look correct when tiled :P

jackass
17-06-2007, 06:42 PM
cool , maybe keep a section on videos alone with popular shows/ new movies :p

rofl eeww @ what's on the main freeweb page :O

I cannot do popular shows / New movies without a liscence. But trust me, if I had one I would. My brother may have one from his old site, but probaly not. ;)

And whats eww on what page?

Sunny.
17-06-2007, 06:42 PM
Nice i like the bg and the text :), looking forward to the actually site

Might wnna change the homepage though Eww.

Oni
17-06-2007, 06:45 PM
Should go in projects forum :) and didnt you create a thread the same as this yesterday?

--ss--
17-06-2007, 06:45 PM
Gay **** comes up? ( on the actual freeweb's page when you remove the /biohazard/biohazard.html from the url)
I cannot do popular shows / New movies without a liscence. But trust me, if I had one I would. My brother may have one from his old site, but probaly not. ;)

And whats eww on what page?

Sunny.
17-06-2007, 06:47 PM
there was a thread earlier but was removed cuz his site gt hacked.

jackass
17-06-2007, 06:50 PM
Its been hacked again - someone on this forum.

Because it was fine until I posted it.

DO NOT CLICK ON LINK.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!