PDA

View Full Version : Goof Luck? Health in the Hotel? Habbo are Loosers?

Dwergz
06-05-2005, 09:03 PM
Howdy campers!
Firstly, on the little spelling error, goof luck, in the tech team quest. This is could be quite deliberate, goof, brainy person? But as D is next to F on the keyboard, it good well be a mistake!

Onto the second part of the title, do you notice Habbo over-use the Health excuse. Their bus drivers are poorly, and are recovering, Habburgers was closed for a health inspection, when the bus never opened, tilly61 said that the drivers were all ill, Marcus took ill also, so why do Habbo keep making their excuses to do with Health? :(

And straight wallop onto the third one . . . Habbo seem to use the "we've lost so-and-so", with the constipated Anti-Grav guy, and now a tech team hobba - you'd think with all the money they get, they'd have "different" ideas.

Ry
06-05-2005, 09:15 PM
I already made a thread about goof luck...read up :rolleyes:

GommeInc
06-05-2005, 09:16 PM
Hes talking about the different excuses they use, not just goof luck

Ry
06-05-2005, 09:18 PM
:rolleyes: lol

Roboevil
06-05-2005, 09:26 PM
Mabye they cant be botherd to make up better excuses for competitions

Evolution
06-05-2005, 09:31 PM
Who cares? They have a different thing to do to get there. Also it's called a joke or spelling error. Like you - you spelt LOSER wrong.

Dwergz
06-05-2005, 09:54 PM
;l I said it was a joke or spelling error . . . and I don't have a scooby what "They have a different thing to do to get there. "

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!