PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Requiring senior management for virtuaTV

Oni
17-06-2007, 07:26 PM
http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/5660/headerti0.png (http://imageshack.us)
Firstly I think it is important for me to explain what virtuaTV or vTV as its commonly known was and now is, to avoid confusion.

Originally the concept was to bring all you ever needed into one central device the Pc, basically to stream our 'Tv' service directly off the site onto your Pc. It was later decided that this wasnt innovative enough especially with sites such as youtube to compete with. So it was back to the drawing board and the Pc idea was scrapped.

vTV is now essentially a mobile tv network/download station. We allow the viewer to either stream our programs live onto their mobile or visit our central site and download them. Downloading is the main option because unless you are on contract you could rack up some large bills. Users are reccomended to download the program onto their Pc then either store it onto their memory card or blutooth it to their mobile. The average 15 minuite program is only around 3 MB which is nothing seeing as most mobiles now have over 256 MB. Each program will be sponsered and before it an add will be displayed by a paying company, the creator of the program chooses how much he wants for adds on the video.

Enough about vTV now heres where you come in, we have 3 vacant senior management positions which are as follows:

Forum manager
The forum manager will be required to generally run the community. But also hire and fire moderators, create announcements when neccesary and help create the competitions. The forum will be entirely your responsibility, at all costs you must keep it running. It will be run on phpbb software with a simply superb skin and modifacations.

Community manager
The community manager will be required to create threads such as this to get vTV known, its not advertising as such but it is similar in some respects. You will just generally keep things running, if anyone has any problems they come to you. If something new has happened on vTV or if there is an update it will be you responsibility to post it on the homepage.

Animation manager
This is probably the most important role. It will be your job to hire and fire the animators, help them with their ideas etc. At points you will have to work closely with me to sort out what advertisment suits what animation and making sure the animators have everything they want and are performing up to standard.

Thanks for reading all of this. If you wish to apply just pm you with your capabilities, why I should hire you and the length of time you could spend daily on this collosal project.

Note:If you apply, apply properly, one line applications will be ignored. All 3 of these jobs require you to find the needs and to communicate with the public so it's good practice to do so now

mousey
19-06-2007, 03:34 PM
Pm'd, when would we be getting a reply?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!