PDA

View Full Version : Why typo's have decreased

tom/
18-06-2007, 11:32 AM
Just wondering, last time i checked they were worth 1 t + 10 hc's

now they're 25 hc's

le harry
18-06-2007, 01:23 PM
They have been decreasing slowly, they just arn't liked as much anymore. The rise of the throne pushed them down tonne as well.

tom/
18-06-2007, 01:44 PM
They have been decreasing slowly, they just arn't liked as much anymore. The rise of the throne pushed them down tonne as well.

whatever habbox put the price to habbo's would follow, they say they see what most people are trading, if habbox put them back up to a t + 10 hc's that's what they would sell for, like with the t-sofa and maj, i'd quite happily pay 5 hc's for a maj and 4 hc's for the t-sofa, silly how they put everything so low i can honestly say at the time when maj's and t-sofas were that price, nobody had a problem with them.

Zuar
18-06-2007, 02:33 PM
I think its awful.
I have a typo, and frankly they should be soaring.
No offence habbox don't listen, the other day I seen them sell for at least a throne and about 30hc odd. Now habbox go "BOOM LETS MAKE THEM GO DOWN?" if the people didn't like the values they wouldn't buy them, but frankly there did. So change them, I say?

Elkaa
18-06-2007, 02:57 PM
I think its awful.
I have a typo, and frankly they should be soaring.
No offence habbox don't listen, the other day I seen them sell for at least a throne and about 30hc odd. Now habbox go "BOOM LETS MAKE THEM GO DOWN?" if the people didn't like the values they wouldn't buy them, but frankly there did. So change them, I say?

No, to put it simply.

You are ONE person. The Rare Values Team are looking out for trades of the Typo like mad lately. Yesterday alone I saw 6 been traded for 20 HC Sofas a piece, and several for 22 or 24 HC a piece. They are no longer at a Throne, or anywhere near.

The decrease happened when, to my knowledge, Peezo flooded the market with them. From that point, with the throne rising, they dropped, hugely.

The entire of the Hotel may go by the values that the team sets, but we set values to what we see in Habbo. You want them to go up? Buy the 50 odd circling the market and make them rare, again.

Sharpsterz
18-06-2007, 03:08 PM
As The Throne Rised People Were Not Willing To Pay

Basically They Were Hnaging On Hinges And Now They Have Come Lose Altogether

If That Explains Iy

tom/
18-06-2007, 09:34 PM
-_-, they are looking like mad, yeah ok 40 hc's for a t it should decrease the price of the typo, but now the t's gone down why hasn't the typo gone up? they take notice of the nooblets wanting good deals and not getting expert opinions, now the price has dropped people are wanting it to drop more, it isn't like it's easier to get hold of, or it's been released.

Elkaa
18-06-2007, 09:36 PM
Tom, read my post.

We report what we see, what we see is uploaded onto Habbox. The values aren't fixed, nore are they changed before meeting the website.

Edited: 700th post, only taken 3 months.. lol

Kardan
18-06-2007, 09:39 PM
Prices are based on popularity.
If you want to buy a rare, you'll buy it above the Habbox price to secure a deal, once everyone is offering above it. the price will go up. Then people will offer above the new price.

But, if nobody wants it, people will sell them at below the Habbox price, people still don't buy them so the price will go down. People will then keep selling them below the price etc.

VPSwow
18-06-2007, 09:42 PM
As Elkaa has said, it all depends on who has them really.

If you was to purchase all in the hotel you could ask for 2 t and probly get it, as a rare value reporter i know that Habbox values changed from trade room but we try to get as accurate reading as possible and at the moment it is ver accurate.

Brap
18-06-2007, 09:54 PM
They decrease bcos no1s willing to pay the price gay habbox rare values alue them at also

550 posts, only taken 1 month

kerychuk
18-06-2007, 10:19 PM
They keep decreasing because as said above no-one wants them but once they drop to around 15 hcs, were ppl can afford them, theyll buy them up and wait until they go up.

The reason they dropped in the first place is because the typo had been descreasing slowly and then people saw that the typo was going down so they paniced and started selling them at 3 hcs less then what they were worth

The typo is another one of those furnis that is going to go down and come back up again

Black-Skull88
28-06-2007, 09:49 AM
they used to be worth a 1T and 10 hcs which prob was about 35 hcs and now throne is worth like up to 40 plus so the hc value is pretty much dropping a bit because everyone wants to get a throne in there habbo hand and cant afford much more and typo is just like a study desk, just without the desk so its pointless like most furni in terms of its actual use.

Djcafc.
29-06-2007, 03:51 PM
its dropping because there isnt much demand for it so the people who are selling them have to charge less for people to buy them

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!