PDA

View Full Version : Post all V.14 News and Rumours HERE

iJoe
18-06-2007, 06:18 PM
A few people are now starting to talk about v.14 and the furni and updates it will bring, in order to stop loads of people posting loads of the same threads just post all V.14 news and rumours in here.

Titch
18-06-2007, 06:21 PM
when i thread is needed for this it will be made by a super moderator, ---mad--- or sierk.

Ashhizzle
18-06-2007, 06:23 PM
when i thread is needed for this it will be made by a super moderator, ---mad--- or sierk.
No, a user makes it and it gets stuck.

dannyisnotamazing
18-06-2007, 06:29 PM
I think there should be a thread with " Post features about new versions here (Current Version: 13)" whatever, saves people making these spam threads to try and get it stuck

Titch
18-06-2007, 06:29 PM
No, a user makes it and it gets stuck.

not since they had loads getting made, now one of them make it

Ashhizzle
18-06-2007, 06:32 PM
not since they had loads getting made, now one of them make it
You find a stickied thread, thats made by MAD or other 'important' People, Other than the rules.

Jordy
18-06-2007, 06:33 PM
Well NL & FI have finished V14, there's not gonna be any new features etc?

iJoe
18-06-2007, 06:34 PM
I think there should be a thread with " Post features about new versions here (Current Version: 13)" whatever, saves people making these spam threads to try and get it stuck

I think this was suggested but then people would get confused between versions :S lol

ANYWAY THIS ISNT AN ARGUMENT THREAD ITS FOR V.14 NEWS AND RUMOURS ONLY SO JUST POST THEM :D

The new features are the consol features

Titch
18-06-2007, 06:35 PM
You find a stickied thread, thats made by MAD or other 'important' People, Other than the rules.

Read dates of them, they are from 1-2 years ago when they didnt have noobs like you spamming the forums with stupid threads.

Ashhizzle
18-06-2007, 06:37 PM
Read dates of them, they are from 1-2 years ago when they didnt have noobs like you spamming the forums with stupid threads.
because i clrearly made this thread:$ and what gave you the right to call me a noob?

xzl.
18-06-2007, 06:56 PM
lol, quit arguing and talk about v14 :D
anyway yh, i seen some v14 features, tres cool xox

TopManTim
18-06-2007, 07:07 PM
Just an attempt at a stickied thread tbh...

Anyway v14 has new console update, new ss arenas, New widget for habbohomes were you rate the home, you can have the bobba filter off, you can f/r people by their habbohomes, you can decide whethere or not to have f/rs

Umm can't think off anymore but there's probably new furni.

chaos-man2006
18-06-2007, 07:16 PM
Just an attempt at a stickied thread tbh...

Anyway v14 has new console update, new ss arenas, New widget for habbohomes were you rate the home, you can have the bobba filter off, you can f/r people by their habbohomes, you can decide whethere or not to have f/rs

Umm can't think off anymore but there's probably new furni.

There had better be new furni!

Minstrels
18-06-2007, 07:26 PM
Isnt v14 the one with them popcorn seats?

Black_Apalachi
18-06-2007, 08:09 PM
A few people are now starting to talk about v.14 and the furni and updates it will bring, in order to stop loads of people posting loads of the same threads just post all V.14 news and rumours in here.

Well do you have any v14 news or rumours? :rolleyes:

-:Undertaker:-
18-06-2007, 08:12 PM
I have a idea.

Why don't we stop making threads like this and when new things are found, they can be made in a new thread which is relevent to a new version?

Everyone is just after stuck threads these days, which is extremley sad.

Hazza
18-06-2007, 08:18 PM
I have a idea.

Why don't we stop making threads like this and when new things are found, they can be made in a new thread which is relevent to a new version?

I agree tbh.

Shawnstra
19-06-2007, 12:00 AM
Well to stay on topic:

Those Spotlights are a new furniture in V14...

PriceTags
19-06-2007, 01:06 PM

I think he'd know more about 1-2 years ago when "they didn't have noobs spamming the forum" - he got here a year before you. He didn't even make the thread, so go and get the facts right before trying to own the oldies.

Titch
19-06-2007, 01:11 PM
I have a idea.

this is why i was getting anoyed, a thread will be made if needed.

I think he'd know more about 1-2 years ago when "they didn't have noobs spamming the forum" - he got here a year before you. He didn't even make the thread, so go and get the facts right before trying to own the oldies.

Actually i have played habbo and used habbox since it first started, my original account was hacked and spammed so i decided to go a-fresh and start a new on the forums. so dont talk to me bout oldies.

Meanies
19-06-2007, 01:20 PM
Could there not just be a subforum for new version stuff cos even if there is a stickied thread for it people are bound to make more. Least if its in a subforum it wont 'clog up' the section.

Titch
19-06-2007, 01:23 PM
Could there not just be a subforum for new version stuff cos even if there is a stickied thread for it people are bound to make more. Least if its in a subforum it wont 'clog up' the section.

good idear, aand it would stop me getting in all these arguments i end up in after moaning at plp for making em.

iJoe
19-06-2007, 05:55 PM
that is actually a good idea, thread closed, obviously not needed sorry, if people didnt post in it it would just die but because people always need to be right on here they just have to post an argunent....

dj small lol what an idiot lol at your -rep attempt its revenge so will be removed idiot

thread closed ----------

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!