PDA

View Full Version : [2142 BattleFeild] Buy Or Not To Buy.

Cool--
19-06-2007, 11:28 AM
MMM

Should i buy it

Btw if your looking for cheap game goto Kelkoo.com It searches thru websites to get the cheapest

Is it good like, BF 2?

WHat do u think, Buy it or not, Reasons aswell.

+REP to ppl who help me

I hyper :P

Stephen!
19-06-2007, 11:34 AM
You just simply have to buy the game. It's very much like BF2, but better. The weapons aren't absurd like lasers and stuff, they are still normal bullets, but with a different sound effect.

Cool--
19-06-2007, 11:41 AM
You just simply have to buy the game. It's very much like BF2, but better. The weapons aren't absurd like lasers and stuff, they are still normal bullets, but with a different sound effect.

ta mate, +REP

I saw some screenies Is there like Future versions of helicopters n planes?

Also shud i buy expansion pack :)

Cwmbran
19-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Go to www.gamespot.com and search for BF2142 look at the videos on there.
I think it's great but unfortunatly my computer is crap so I can't play it. :(

Cool--
19-06-2007, 12:13 PM
Go to www.gamespot.com (http://www.gamespot.com) and search for BF2142 look at the videos on there.
I think it's great but unfortunatly my computer is crap so I can't play it. :(

Ok ta mate :(

Soz on pc :l

Christmas mmm errrr, Nearly here.

+REP!

Stephen!
19-06-2007, 12:13 PM
The game is great, and the expansion pack makes it legendary. :)

Yes, there are futuristic vehicles, such as normal cars but they have a special boost feature which makes you go 2x as fast. Also, there are no planes, but there are gunships which use energy engines (no rotars) to hover along.

Cool--
19-06-2007, 12:22 PM
The game is great, and the expansion pack makes it legendary. :)

Yes, there are futuristic vehicles, such as normal cars but they have a special boost feature which makes you go 2x as fast. Also, there are no planes, but there are gunships which use energy engines (no rotars) to hover along.

TY

Are they basiclly like planes tho?

Omg

Im deff buying it HOW amazing is this vid

http://uk.gamespot.com/video/932358/6159991/battlefield-2142-video-review

Stephen!
19-06-2007, 12:45 PM
basically, yes, but they handle like helecopters (eg you can go up, left, right, down.)

Cool--
19-06-2007, 12:58 PM
Thanks for help guys :)

Im deffo buying after watching a couple of vids

AMAZING GAME!

Ekalb
20-06-2007, 10:15 PM
Yeah that's the same as me, I watched a vew videos especially those from the Sir Community because they were funny too and I bought it a while ago.
At my local stores it was $100 so I bought a brand new and sealed version off ebay for much cheaper.
It's a really good system of play too. Each time you rank up you get a new weapon or piece of equipment of your choice and you can increase the rate that you rank up by doing normal things in the game (Killing, capping etc.) but also going for the awards like pins, badges, ribbons and medals that are given once you complete a certain task in the game.

Lycan
20-06-2007, 10:18 PM
Yup is an amazing game, i'm now both a bf2 and bf2142 vetran

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!