PDA

View Full Version : Gerry calls Nicky & Chanelle unfit/fat.

edible
19-06-2007, 03:16 PM
Gerry’s mother obviously never taught him not to joke over a woman’s figure; and he’s paying the price for calling Nicky and Chanelle unfit.

Gerry suggested, as he, Nicky and Chanelle were taking a break from the Swim The Channel task, that Chanelle’s lack of lengths in the swimming pool was because she was unfit. Oh dear.

"I can't believe you called me unfit!" said Chanelle aghast. "I go to the gym, I go on the treadmill, I do weights!"

"And he said I was fat the other day," smiled Nicky, winding him up.

"No I didn't," he said. "Have you seen my stomach? That's why I became gay," he said turning to Billi who was on the other sofa. "Because of women!"

"You didn't have to call me fat," said Nicky.

"One woman at a time. I'm sorry if I called you unfit. And I never called you fat."

As the argument moved on and Nicky became increasingly upset over the fat jibe, she complained that Gerry “was insinuating that I was fat, not slim like everyone else in here.”

Gerry sighed, "Women are beautiful creatures but very confusing under the pressure of this environment. They can turn [things] into a very, very difficult situation."

The responsibility of picking up the pieces rested on Ziggy, who spent much of the night consoling a distraught Chanelle. Chanelle immediately complained: “Gerry's so mean, he's been really ******* mean. He called me fat!"

"I didn't say you weren't thin," Gerry protested. "I said you have to put in a little more effort!" Chanelle aruged that ealier in the day, when Gerry was upset, she sat with him and comforted him.

Chanelle told Gerry. "You're rude, you're obnoxious and you're really ******* insulting!"

"He didn't call Nicky fat," Ziggy sighed, standing up for the museum worker and trying to get Chanelle to put on her swimming hat. "He's not a nasty person."

"This is so ******* patronising," Chanelle continued. "It's f***ing freezing, it's minus a million...no one shouted at Brian!"

An annoyed Ziggy, however, told her: "Brian can't swim! You can!"

"Everyone's being mean," she moaned: "Even you are."

"Don't even go there," Ziggy frowned. Then later on, Chanelle sobbed that she felt “like a fat beached whale." He said 'I can't believe how unfit you are'. It really upset me."

Gerry told the other housemates what he had said: "I told her 'I can't believe you only did seven strokes, you're so unfit. ' I apologised to her about 20 times. What can I do?”

The pair cleared the air in the bathroom later on, when Chanelle admitted she is extremely concious of her body shape. She blamed her heightened sensitivity on the lack of gym exercise and smoothies.

Gerry apologised again. He told her: "It was a stupid joke."

Maybe Gerry will go and chew the fat over the issue…

Jamie!
19-06-2007, 03:25 PM
i watched that on bb live last night when i went to bed, it was at like half one or something when they finally got over it all.

Sharpsterz
19-06-2007, 03:28 PM
He's Got No Tate Chanelle Is Hawt

the wombats
19-06-2007, 03:30 PM
He's Got No Tate Chanelle Is Hawt

well he is gay. :S so i wouldn't expect him to fancy her.

Browney
19-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Those quotes are less than flattering towards her. If I never watched the show and if I read those quotes I'd absolutely hate her thinking she was a spoilt brat.

Frodo13.
19-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Those quotes are less than flattering towards her. If I never watched the show and if I read those quotes I'd absolutely hate her thinking she was a spoilt brat.

You can't hate someone you dont know. Hate is such a strong word. Chanelle to win!

edible
19-06-2007, 04:01 PM
I proper hate Chanelle! She's so annoying.

i love liam & brian. yay

womanizer
19-06-2007, 04:14 PM
unfit dosnt mean fat. You can be skinny and still be unfit

Browney
19-06-2007, 07:17 PM
You can't hate someone you dont know. Hate is such a strong word. Chanelle to win!

Ok. Extremely dislike.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!