PDA

View Full Version : hello "/

snypa
07-05-2005, 01:47 AM
I have never been on coke before..

can any 1 explaine to me what its about and is it worth taking a look?

[i doubt it coz im really addicted to habbe and have been for a few years now]

lol

lemme know guys thanks :D

RedStratocas
07-05-2005, 03:45 AM
Ive went on coke when it was good. It isnt now, so dont try. Basicly, it is a lot like habbo (same makers, although a different company now). It is a music based site where you build your charactor called a v-ego. Once you have done that, you can make your own rooms, make music and perform them on stages in their public rooms or guest rooms if they have a CD player there. Everything is ABSOLUTELY free, although I still dont think it is as good as habbo. You get "Decibles" (credits) by performing your music, and every vote positive vote (people rate your song), you get 5 DBS (about .1 credits on habbo) It is sort of hard to get credits. There are rares, some which are much rarer (is that a word) than anything on habbo. These are Gold and platinum records. At the moment there are a few hundred gold, but only a few dozen Platinum. You get these by getting the most positive votes on your song in one week for gold, 1 month for platinum. There are other rares like Pinball machines that were given out in 2002 during surveys. Not anymore. There are many other rares such as shark tale furni which was given when cokemusic was sponsering the movie shark tale. There are a few more rares from games and such, but thats about it. Cokemusic is now sponsering american idol.

CarolineQT2774
07-05-2005, 05:09 AM
Yes, so pretty much everything RedStratocas said. It is completely free, and it is a music-based site, where you make your own music using a Music Mixer, and when you are done creating a song on the Music Mixer, you go to Coke Studios and create a studio (On habbo, like a guestroom). In your studio there is a Mixer where you can Edit, Burn, or Play your music created from the Music Mixer. If you choose to Burn, you created a CD out of that music. You can then bring the CD to London, Miami, Seattle, ect, which are like Habbo Public Rooms. In there you can be a DJ and play music for all the virtual players listening. If they like it, they give you a Thumbs Up sign above their head, which is counted as a Positive Vote. A Positive Vote gives you 5 decibels. So if you get a lot of Thumbs Up you get quite a few decibels. However, furniture for your studio costs around 900 decibels.

snypa
07-05-2005, 03:29 PM
Its not worth checking it out?

Ok thanks haha

i wont bother ;)

:D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!