PDA

View Full Version : e[X]pert Applications Delayed.

Earthquake
19-06-2007, 09:43 PM
A Habbo e[X]pert has messaged he's list on the Habbo e[X]perts applications delations, He has also put in a link if you don't belive me.

http://www.uploadz.co.uk/552fce.png

Click HERE (http://www.habbo.co.uk/help/habbo_experts) for the link :eusa_clap

Jazza
19-06-2007, 09:46 PM
OK then. Whats with the [x] instead of X?

Earthquake
19-06-2007, 09:47 PM
OK then. Whats with the [x] instead of X?
Looks better imo.

Uwe
19-06-2007, 09:47 PM
They aren't delayed because there is no date given to begin with.
Emma has always said it will take over a month.

Earthquake
19-06-2007, 09:50 PM
They aren't delayed because there is no date given to begin with.
Emma has always said it will take over a month.
Read what the habbo e[X]pert said, :).

Uwe
19-06-2007, 09:52 PM
Read what the habbo e[X]pert said, :).

I am a Habbo eXpert...

Earthquake
19-06-2007, 09:53 PM
I am a Habbo eXpert...
No that particular habbo e[X]pert.

Uwe
19-06-2007, 09:54 PM
There is no given date for applications to be replied to... X's haven't been told a date we've only been told a rough estimate of 2-3 weeks so how can they be deylayed when we know no more then you?

Wizzdom
19-06-2007, 09:55 PM
They are delayed, stop being awkward.

RICHe
19-06-2007, 10:04 PM
oh whipee delayed

but they havent actually been delayed because NO DATE WAS GIVEN. And if you keep moaning that x apps are not being sent out you shouldnt become an X as you dont have any patience!

Thankyou bye bye

(this wasnt face towards earthquake, because they have posted it for all us to know!)

Helc
19-06-2007, 10:10 PM
Beau knows nothing, hes a x like the rest of them :) Hes trying to get some 'fame' by spreading this rumor i'm sure he will be kicked of the team soon :)

X's have been removed from the team for releasing X info true or not *waves bye to beau03*

IGNORE THIS RUBBISH :)

beau03
19-06-2007, 10:14 PM
lol mate, it was told to us. Please don't act like that, thanks!

Helc
19-06-2007, 10:17 PM
It wasn't told to anyone, if it was you shouldn't have given it out :) *Sends emma a email*

beau03
19-06-2007, 10:17 PM
We were allowed too

Helc
19-06-2007, 10:19 PM
Nah, your not. If you have been told i cant see where you've got this info from ;)

beau03
19-06-2007, 10:20 PM
Mate, do what you wish, but it was told to us, and permisson to be given out!

Stephen
19-06-2007, 10:27 PM
tbh I believe beau03..

Why would he spread something untrue which could get him kicked off the x team?

-Steve

beau03
19-06-2007, 10:29 PM
tbh I believe beau03..

Why would he spread something untrue which could get him kicked off the x team?

-Steve

Thanks, im just trying to stop all them going 'when r x apps coming out'

Ah well! Believe who, and what you want.

Helc
19-06-2007, 10:35 PM
I don't know anything about X's. I'm just going off what has happened before. Easo got removed from the Safety X team when he gave out the application date.. You might have been told but usually X's get told nothing.. well thats what they tell us...

beau03
19-06-2007, 10:37 PM
your choice who you want too beilieve. and u shudnt be worrying

MadManRunning
19-06-2007, 10:38 PM
Beau... Why are yo spreading rumours.... X Applications will be done when the staff are ready to do so. You should not be wasting time writing stupid rumours.

Shawnstra
19-06-2007, 10:41 PM
At first, I expected the replies during July - August, so no biggie for me :D

hadouken!
19-06-2007, 10:44 PM
ooh wow, i dont really like beau.

i could die in these 2 weeks.

beau03
19-06-2007, 10:48 PM
stace? :S

and im not spreading rumours lol

MadManRunning
19-06-2007, 10:50 PM
Beau, Applications will be sent out when they are ready to be sent out.. Not when your readyy with your utter lies on the subject.

I don't see why you have to lie, it's like a popular contest for you or something?

beau03
19-06-2007, 10:51 PM
Mad, what should you know mate. We got told what we have by Redtiz.

Ask her yourself if you wish.

MadManRunning
19-06-2007, 10:54 PM
If she had said this, you shouldn't of given information out regarding the X programme. If i stand corrected your terms shoudl of been "in a few weeks" not 2-3 weeks as you then face the fact that you become a complete liar

beau03
19-06-2007, 10:55 PM
she said it was a delay, my TL said a couple of weeks they should be out. If you don't agree - ignore and move on with your life

Helc
19-06-2007, 11:02 PM
Somethings not adding up, you said you got told by redtriz 2-3 weeks now your saying your TL told you. sorry this sounds like a complete fake...

Earthquake
19-06-2007, 11:05 PM
Look just shut up, He's the guy wearing the badge, So he's the guy I belive, Once you get a badge with a big X on send me a message.

MadManRunning
19-06-2007, 11:06 PM
Haha Helc, we have it all worked out!

Beau... There is no delay about it... Next time look for a dictionary before posting because no date was released regarding the applications meaning theres no delay about it.

beau03
19-06-2007, 11:08 PM
whatever guys :)

enjoy yourseleves. im good and ill continue habbo's wht i heard ^^

Earthquake
19-06-2007, 11:13 PM
Why are you argueing agaisnt beau, Knowing the guy sort of, He would not make up a false rumour, this has been posted on LALALALLA so sign up if you don't belive me (Posted by becs)

beau03
19-06-2007, 11:17 PM
Why are you argueing agaisnt beau, Knowing the guy sort of, He would not make up a false rumour, this has been posted on *REMOVED* so sign up if you don't belive me (Posted by becs)

eww, don't post that stuff mate.

Please remove asap

EDIT: ty llol

Barmi
20-06-2007, 06:53 AM
Somethings not adding up, you said you got told by redtriz 2-3 weeks now your saying your TL told you. sorry this sounds like a complete fake...
Hi there. :) I just want to clear a few things up because things are getting awfully awkward.

Beau03 is not lying, and is just passing on a message. I see no reason to instantly flame him. ;) I don't think he was trying to start rumours by having "uber newzzzzz" posted (that was Earthquake's decision), but trying to help other Habbos by passing on the message that applications are delayed.

There have been delays, however, (to clear any confusion) the "couple of weeks" mentioned are likely to be the minimum. There is no upper bound because redtiz gets awfully busy, but Beau03 is right in saying that any more information will be added to the following page over the following days/weeks:
http://www.habbo.co.uk/help/habbo_experts

Helc
20-06-2007, 09:45 AM
I don't think you really need to be batman to work out that info will be going up on those pages in a few weeks :rolleyes: It has been over a month now? He shouldn't be saying this as he has no idea :) Redtiz told me on the infobus when she will be putting info up on the eXpert area, and it isn't a "couple of weeks" Redtiz put info up on the eXpert area after saying 2-3 weeks straight after applications closed ;)

I don't find it fair that he can spread rumors on something he knows nothing about. X's only should tell people stuff if they know EXACTLY when and have been told SPECIFICALLY to tell other people, he hasn't been told this. Personaly i don't think X's can go around doing this.. Its not fair on other Habbos...

Also Earthquake, nice try. But it kinda gives it away that its a 'private disscusion board' when it says it smack at the top and they wouldn't let us idiots on anyway.. :rolleyes:

There have been delays, however, (to clear any confusion) the "couple of weeks" mentioned are likely to be the minimum. There is no upper bound because redtiz gets awfully busy, but Beau03 is right in saying that any more information will be added to the following page over the following days/weeks:

RICHe
20-06-2007, 10:37 AM
Why does Beau need to get shouted at. You wouldnt shout if another X said it

Wizzdom
20-06-2007, 10:43 AM
Hi there. :) I just want to clear a few things up because things are getting awfully awkward.

Beau03 is not lying, and is just passing on a message. I see no reason to instantly flame him. ;) I don't think he was trying to start rumours by having "uber newzzzzz" posted (that was Earthquake's decision), but trying to help other Habbos by passing on the message that applications are delayed.

What he said..

Titch
20-06-2007, 10:48 AM
STOP ARGUING

Pyroka
20-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Heh how pointless was that Mr Small... Yeah I believe Beau03 100% even without the verification from another X, Barmi. Beau ain't a liar, I've known him quite some time and he is dedicated to the X team as is every other X. He wouldn't do a stupid thing like that to screw up his chances of staying on the team.

I wouldn't be a suprise if there was a delay either, she's a damn busy woman. I guess all the people who are like "LOL LIAR DERZ NO DELAY HAHAHAH!" should really stop insulting Beau as he is only trying to inform people of the current situation on X applications. Would you rather be left in the dark about the status of your applications or not? I know what I'd choose.

Thanks for posting that Beau, +rep. Oh and btw, if anyone dares to say this sounds like I'm sucking up... Go die. </3

Earthquake
20-06-2007, 12:28 PM
I think I will close the thread so theirs not no more arguements :)

efq
20-06-2007, 02:17 PM
I ent got a reply yet so yay

Earthquake
20-06-2007, 02:18 PM
I ent got a reply yet so yay
Good luck, Btw couldn't be asked to close thread so I re-opened :D

dbgtz
20-06-2007, 03:13 PM
Oh well we will live.
A bit annoying but who cares...
This year is going quick for me anyway

Swinkid
20-06-2007, 03:31 PM
As it did say there is no date givin so doont spam ty ;]

MrCorny
20-06-2007, 03:40 PM
I forgot about it lol :P

Earthquake
20-06-2007, 03:48 PM
As it did say there is no date givin so doont spam ty ;]

:eusa_shifErr. How can you even say that? It's been comfirmed by many X's that this delay is correct, Why would they give any of us a date, I think redtiz sets the date to give the comfirmination. :eusa_thin So really your post is really pointless trying to be spam.. :eusa_whisIll keep walking.. .:eusa_wall

Invent
20-06-2007, 04:48 PM
You like your emoticons [:

beau03
20-06-2007, 07:59 PM
I don't think you really need to be batman to work out that info will be going up on those pages in a few weeks :rolleyes: It has been over a month now? He shouldn't be saying this as he has no idea :) Redtiz told me on the infobus when she will be putting info up on the eXpert area, and it isn't a "couple of weeks" Redtiz put info up on the eXpert area after saying 2-3 weeks straight after applications closed ;)

I don't find it fair that he can spread rumors on something he knows nothing about. X's only should tell people stuff if they know EXACTLY when and have been told SPECIFICALLY to tell other people, he hasn't been told this. Personaly i don't think X's can go around doing this.. Its not fair on other Habbos...

Also Earthquake, nice try. But it kinda gives it away that its a 'private disscusion board' when it says it smack at the top and they wouldn't let us idiots on anyway.. :rolleyes:

Helc, you don't know who tells me what.

Helc
20-06-2007, 08:05 PM
idc, your trying to get some kind of fame from PM'ing everyone as you know people want to know. Do what you like tbh your the one trying to get the 'fame' from having a x badge ;/

beau03
20-06-2007, 09:07 PM
idc, your trying to get some kind of fame from PM'ing everyone as you know people want to know. Do what you like tbh your the one trying to get the 'fame' from having a x badge ;/

lol at this, for telling my mates that there will be a delay is trying to get fame?

rofl @ u

Liam!
20-06-2007, 09:15 PM
lmao. this actually sounds like you're jealous or something.:S

He's informing people like he was asked to.:rolleyes:

beau03
21-06-2007, 04:24 PM
Agree'd Liam. But he's telling me that I can't tell anyone? Which he would know........ how?

You
21-06-2007, 04:33 PM
nevermind

Shatterstar
21-06-2007, 04:55 PM
Agree'd Liam. But he's telling me that I can't tell anyone? Which he would know........ how?

Stop being petty and ignore him. I thought X's were meant to set an example? :rolleyes:

Invent
21-06-2007, 05:11 PM
Stop being petty and ignore him. I thought X's were meant to set an example?

They are there to give help to "newbie" Habbos and direct them around the hotel and how to play Habbo.

They are not required to speak perfectly and be perfect whilst they are 'off-duty'.

You
21-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Stop being petty and ignore him. I thought X's were meant to set an example? :rolleyes:
You thought wrong then?

Fart
21-06-2007, 07:29 PM
Beau knows nothing, hes a x like the rest of them :) Hes trying to get some 'fame' by spreading this rumor i'm sure he will be kicked of the team soon :)

X's have been removed from the team for releasing X info true or not *waves bye to beau03*

IGNORE THIS RUBBISH :)

They are told if there allowed to make it public and its not that big of a secret? She prob let it go public so people can get the information quicker

beau03
22-06-2007, 12:13 AM
AT HELC:
On the eXperts page it say's,

Those who applied for the X Team will have been waiting with baited breath for news of shortlisting.

Hang on in there!

There's been a delay in shortlisting due to some exciting new changes which will be coming to the X Team shortly. As we don't want new Xs to start their Xing life in a period of upheaval, we've delayed announcing new Xs for now but it will be happening in July!

Watch this space for more news.

Ive bolded, italticed, and underlined the word DELAY. Please be careful who you yell at before you know your right.

Stephen
22-06-2007, 12:22 AM
Agreed with that lmao.. Helcs been flaming you ever since you started the thread.. I wanna know what his got to say now :l

-Steve

beau03
22-06-2007, 12:41 AM
1. I didn't start it :P

and also lol i pm'd it too him, im waiting upon his reply ;p

Frisky
22-06-2007, 09:44 AM
Hmm you deserve to be a news reporter, your on a role this morning :]

Nice find :]

beau03
22-06-2007, 08:14 PM
who? lol

lol helc hasnt replied yet

msb.
24-06-2007, 02:17 PM
close the thread, ur not mod anymore :|

4Habbos.
24-06-2007, 02:38 PM
yh beau03 is a silly *REMOVED*

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude and avoid the filter.

le harry
25-06-2007, 02:46 AM
This thread is a joke.

& if you can't wait an extra 2 weeks, then you don't deserve to be an X. Patience is the key.

beau03
25-06-2007, 03:19 AM
Aight, what do you mean?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!